Jesus Christ!...don't you wish our media was like this??

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
I encourage you to watch at least most of this video, if not all.
This is a small segment of "Good Morning Britian"... look at the stark difference between British and American media. FFS!! - they actually discuss real stuff! Actual damn conversation instead of mindless circle jerking rhetoric and "some are saying".."oh look !! - Melanie wore green shoes!! The horror!!.

I sat here and watched this video and I am convinced we would all know more about what is happening - FOR REAL - in our own country if we watched British Media instead of our pathetic knob polishing con artist called media.

Americans are used to being fluffed about issues because the politicians are tired of lying about what they are going to do versus what they really want to do and how much someone will bribe them to do what they want to do..So many choices in American politics...

Americans are used to being fluffed about issues because the politicians are tired of lying about what they are going to do versus what they really want to do and how much someone will bribe them to do what they want to do..So many choices in American politics...

There is no choice in American politics.
It is..

A) Vote for a bought and paid for globalist candidate with a (D) after their name - OR -
B) Vote for a bought and paid for globalist candidate with a (R) after their name

Oh...and one is for abortion, and the other isn't.

There is no choice in American politics.
It is..

A) Vote for a bought and paid for globalist candidate with a (D) after their name - OR -
B) Vote for a bought and paid for globalist candidate with a (R) after their name

Oh...and one is for abortion, and the other isn't.
Like it matter to a globalist how many abortions there are they want the adult labor to have no borders...

I encourage you to watch at least most of this video, if not all.
This is a small segment of "Good Morning Britian"... look at the stark difference between British and American media. FFS!! - they actually discuss real stuff! Actual damn conversation instead of mindless circle jerking rhetoric and "some are saying".."oh look !! - Melanie wore green shoes!! The horror!!.

I sat here and watched this video and I am convinced we would all know more about what is happening - FOR REAL - in our own country if we watched British Media instead of our pathetic knob polishing con artist called media.

British television is not as money driven as American television.

It could never compare.

Just go to youtube and look at some of their media... it is completely different.
For instance on Trump's recent visit.... 6 of the top British media gave the visit a positive spin, absolutely there was some critical points, but overall stating that the visit was positive and good for the relationship of the two countries. Liberal media as well as British conservative media.
Not in America, one guest on MSN alluded to it is like Hitler visiting the UK... they all repeated the mantra "look he thinks he is a King"...nothing but nasty comments about nothing. No substance, no discussion of policies...just OMG Trump is evil....
Disgusting

Our media is opinion media, partly because people want to feel they are out at the bar or gossiping at a party. If you had news delivered as in Walter Cronkite, people would hate it, because it would seem like they are back in school. So, pop a brewski and call the other guy a bunghole, boy its great to live in a democracy.

Our media is opinion media, partly because people want to feel they are out at the bar or gossiping at a party. If you had news delivered as in Walter Cronkite, people would hate it, because it would seem like they are back in school. So, pop a brewski and call the other guy a bunghole, boy its great to live in a democracy.
I disagree, even Fox News ratings are bad compared to other non news channels.
I honestly believe it is designed that way.
America is absolutely a corporatocracy. And that entity, like all entities, is going to do things that benefit itself over anything else.
And the powers that be, do not want an informed public. They certainly want a entertained public, much like Rome with the coliseum. It's sole purpose was to distract the public with games so they would stop bitching about the government.

Forum List

Back