Jesse Waters Asks New Yorkers Which Holiday Is Sunday: Stunning Number Don't know...

I for one am rather grateful to find out that Jesus lays the Easter Eggs.

Who knew?

It would help if they would stick with one date for Christ to get up...
All feast in the Old Testament were on full moons. Easter is rather easy to figure. Just the first full moon after the 22nd of March, and easter will be on the next Sunday.
Full Moons are also the period of altar activity of the Pagans...
The tides principle. The moon pulling on the water in your brain.
And my left testicle...

No, only ones who don't know what Easter is

-Geaux

Look, your gripe is that people aren't receiving the teachings of Christianity. Really fucking stupid thing to complain about.

Yesterday was Khordad Sal. You don't have have a fucking clue what that is. You're also scampering off to Wikipedia to respond right about now, thinking you'll come back with a "gotcha" reply, but it won't work. But sticking to the point, you're not Zoroastrian and the fact that you don't know the details of such holidays doesn't make you an idiot.

My gripe is people walk and breathe, yet don't know what Easter is. Especially in America

-Geaux
It isn't like Easter is the same date every year. Who gives a fuck that people don't know when it is?

I wonder if they asked what day Easter is on would they know? hint: (it is always on a Sunday in March)

-Geaux

Look, your gripe is that people aren't receiving the teachings of Christianity. Really fucking stupid thing to complain about.

Yesterday was Khordad Sal. You don't have have a fucking clue what that is. You're also scampering off to Wikipedia to respond right about now, thinking you'll come back with a "gotcha" reply, but it won't work. But sticking to the point, you're not Zoroastrian and the fact that you don't know the details of such holidays doesn't make you an idiot.

My gripe is people walk and breathe, yet don't know what Easter is. Especially in America

-Geaux
It isn't like Easter is the same date every year. Who gives a fuck that people don't know when it is?

I wonder if they asked what day Easter is on would they know? hint: (it is always on a Sunday in March)
Unless it's in April.....late Easter early spring.....As the old timers used to tell me......Early Easter, late spring...But it also depends on the signs....

-Geaux

Like I said. You're complaining that they don't know Christian teachings. Period.

There is no reason to expect people to know Christian teachings, unless those individuals claim to be Christian.
There are 1.1 million Jews in NYC , there are 600,000 to one million Muslims in NYC as well as other such as Buddhist which have ten temples , Hindus over 207,000 plus many other religions and atheists. The bible thumpers, like in the souf is a very small minority

This is a good point. O'reilly would never have Watters do a survey like that in New York and ask people about things in the Quran. Because he knows it will show his audience New York liberals aren't 'flocking to or favoring Islam'. The whole purpose of the bit is to ask a loaded question to a group of people the poller knows will give answers that O'reilly's audience will sneer at and point fingers.
You and I and every thinking person knows that he could have asked that question to a hundred people and 90 of them knew...but they edit it to show those few who do not.

You didn't watch the video. At least be honest enought to admit it.
I watch those kinds of videos all the time. Are you another of the easily manipulated? I bet you are.

-Geaux

-Geaux

Except when it's in April......:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Like I said. You're complaining that they don't know Christian teachings. Period.

There is no reason to expect people to know Christian teachings, unless those individuals claim to be Christian.
There are 1.1 million Jews in NYC , there are 600,000 to one million Muslims in NYC as well as other such as Buddhist which have ten temples , Hindus over 207,000 plus many other religions and atheists. The bible thumpers, like in the souf is a very small minority

This is a good point. O'reilly would never have Watters do a survey like that in New York and ask people about things in the Quran. Because he knows it will show his audience New York liberals aren't 'flocking to or favoring Islam'. The whole purpose of the bit is to ask a loaded question to a group of people the poller knows will give answers that O'reilly's audience will sneer at and point fingers.
You and I and every thinking person knows that he could have asked that question to a hundred people and 90 of them knew...but they edit it to show those few who do not.

You didn't watch the video. At least be honest enought to admit it.
I watch those kinds of videos all the time. Are you another of the easily manipulated? I bet you are.

Just can't admit outright you didn't watch the video. But it's obvious you didn't. You're a disingenuous person.

It would help if they would stick with one date for Christ to get up...
All feast in the Old Testament were on full moons. Easter is rather easy to figure. Just the first full moon after the 22nd of March, and easter will be on the next Sunday.
Full Moons are also the period of altar activity of the Pagans...
The tides principle. The moon pulling on the water in your brain.
And my left testicle...
Ya know,if ya faced south it would pull on the right one, and you would have the right political bent.

Forum List

Back