Jesse Waters Asks New Yorkers Which Holiday Is Sunday: Stunning Number Don't know...

No, only ones who don't know what Easter is

-Geaux

Look, your gripe is that people aren't receiving the teachings of Christianity. Really fucking stupid thing to complain about.

Yesterday was Khordad Sal. You don't have have a fucking clue what that is. You're also scampering off to Wikipedia to respond right about now, thinking you'll come back with a "gotcha" reply, but it won't work. But sticking to the point, you're not Zoroastrian and the fact that you don't know the details of such holidays doesn't make you an idiot.

My gripe is people walk and breathe, yet don't know what Easter is. Especially in America

-Geaux
It isn't like Easter is the same date every year. Who gives a fuck that people don't know when it is?

-Geaux

Look, your gripe is that people aren't receiving the teachings of Christianity. Really fucking stupid thing to complain about.

Yesterday was Khordad Sal. You don't have have a fucking clue what that is. You're also scampering off to Wikipedia to respond right about now, thinking you'll come back with a "gotcha" reply, but it won't work. But sticking to the point, you're not Zoroastrian and the fact that you don't know the details of such holidays doesn't make you an idiot.

My gripe is people walk and breathe, yet don't know what Easter is. Especially in America

-Geaux

Like I said. You're complaining that they don't know Christian teachings. Period.

There is no reason to expect people to know Christian teachings, unless those individuals claim to be Christian.
There are 1.1 million Jews in NYC , there are 600,000 to one million Muslims in NYC as well as other such as Buddhist which have ten temples , Hindus over 207,000 plus many other religions and atheists. The bible thumpers, like in the souf is a very small minority, Sunday is just another day in NYC, Easter and otherwise

Last edited:

-Geaux

-Geaux

Like I said. You're complaining that they don't know Christian teachings. Period.

There is no reason to expect people to know Christian teachings, unless those individuals claim to be Christian.
There are 1.1 million Jews in NYC , there are 600,000 to one million Muslims in NYC as well as other such as Buddhist which have ten temples , Hindus over 207,000 plus many other religions and atheists. The bible thumpers, like in the souf is a very small minority

This is a good point. O'reilly would never have Watters do a survey like that in New York and ask people about things in the Quran. Because he knows it will show his audience New York liberals aren't 'flocking to or favoring Islam'. The whole purpose of the bit is to ask a loaded question to a group of people the poller knows will give answers that O'reilly's audience will sneer at and point fingers.

It would help if they would stick with one date for Christ to get up...
I'm with you. I mean they know the day he was born, so why don't they know what the date was when he came out of his coma, or whatever it was.

Oh boy, what a mess.

Why does it matter that they did not know? Perhaps they are simply not religious and did not realize that Easter was yet upon us.

No, they're fucking stupid

-Geaux

So anyone who doesn't go to church is stupid?

-Geaux

its a pagan holiday for the dumb goyim

-Geaux

-Geaux

There are 1.1 million Jews in NYC , there are 600,000 to one million Muslims in NYC as well as other such as Buddhist which have ten temples , Hindus over 207,000 plus many other religions and atheists. The bible thumpers, like in the souf is a very small minority

This is a good point. O'reilly would never have Watters do a survey like that in New York and ask people about things in the Quran. Because he knows it will show his audience New York liberals aren't 'flocking to or favoring Islam'. The whole purpose of the bit is to ask a loaded question to a group of people the poller knows will give answers that O'reilly's audience will sneer at and point fingers.
Watters is to O'Reilly what Stuttering John is to Howard Stern. Really not much difference at all.

-Geaux

-Geaux

Plus we never know how many people have to be stopped and asked the question to compile the kind of segment they want for broadcast. For all we know there could have been 10 respondents who knew exactly what Easter was all about for every 1 that did not.

He could probably ask 100 people what country they are in and end up with a couple who do not know.

-Geaux

-Geaux

Yea, just a bunch of words on a monetary note. 'In God We Trust'. No reason to know anything about God in America... Jeez....

-Geaux

-Geaux

-Geaux
It isn't like Easter is the same date every year. Who gives a fuck that people don't know when it is?

I said what it is, not when it is

Wait, did I almost do a Slick Willie 'what the definition of is... is'?

-Geaux

-Geaux

-Geaux

Yea, just a bunch of words on a monetary note. 'In God We Trust'. No reason to know anything about God in America... Jeez....

-Geaux
Which God, yours, and more specifically, why do you insist people know the details of the God of your religion or the religion itself? Are people of your religion better than people of other faiths?

-Geaux

-Geaux
Maybe you and those like you would like to stop people who don't know what "easter" is from walking and breathing.

-Geaux

-Geaux

You and I and every thinking person knows that he could have asked that question to a hundred people and 90 of them knew...but they edit it to show those few who do not.

-Geaux

You and I and every thinking person knows that he could have asked that question to a hundred people and 90 of them knew...but they edit it to show those few who do not.

You didn't watch the video. At least be honest enought to admit it.

It does not matter how Jesse Watters' respondents answer his questions on whatever topic.

Jesse Watters is affiliated with Fox News and the O'Reilley Factor. Therefore, anything they say is a misquote, taken out of context and a smear program to besmirch smart, college educated and intelligent liberals by mouth breathing, knuckle dragging and uneducated conservatives.
You got one problem bub. It's all there on the video

Forum List

Back