Jesse Ventura's over whining.

Ventura won t see American Sniper says Kyle is no hero - AOL.com

This guy has issues. He won the lawsuit, but is still yapping. It's starting to smack of desperation. Any clues as to what his prob is?
I don't think I'd want to see a movie about a guy I just legally proved to be a liar either.
Agreed. But he still is stomping his feet AFTER he won. So what's his trip?
How is saying he won't see a movie "stomping his feet"?

This guy has issues. He won the lawsuit, but is still yapping. It's starting to smack of desperation. Any clues as to what his prob is?
I don't think I'd want to see a movie about a guy I just legally proved to be a liar either.
Because it hurt her feelings.

What's the phrase I want?...something along the lines of "he doth protest too much".

Special ops bitch slapping. It's a family thing. Butt out.

So has the movie made enough to pay off the national deficit yet?
If it's a family thing between special ops, then Ventura needs to keep it out of our faces, dontcha think?

yeah Gracie. C'mon. I have no desire to see hyped-up, hyper patriotic screeds and I served.

Last edited:
I keep forgetting all about him supposedly being bitchslapped...then won in a court...but here he is again...still complaining. I feel badly for the missus of the sniper. Lots of flack. Doesn't help with Ventura still complaining and whining about it.

First he's an asshole but beyond that I think he is just pissed over the respect and admiration so many have for Chris Kyle especially when compared to him. But more than anything else he is just a sad pathetic man who can't accept the fact his 15 minutes of fame have come and gone and is trying to use Kyle and American Sniper to extend it. I have seen American Sniper outstanding movie the book is great as well.

The shit is all crusted over with the bitch slap thing. But he is carrying this big spoon to make it all stinky again. That was my point and my thoughts...which is why I asked if it was just me.

I wouldn't go see it if I was Jesse either. Heck I'm me and I'm not going to see it, but I rarely watch movies. He does have a good point here:

A hero must be honorable, must have honor. And you can't have honor if you're a liar. There is no honor in lying," Ventura told The Associated Press from his winter home in Baja California, Mexico. He also noted that the movie isn't playing there.

First he's an asshole but beyond that I think he is just pissed over the respect and admiration so many have for Chris Kyle especially when compared to him. But more than anything else he is just a sad pathetic man who can't accept the fact his 15 minutes of fame have come and gone and is trying to use Kyle and American Sniper to extend it. I have seen American Sniper outstanding movie the book is great as well.

That's funny. If Kyle hadn't lied about Jesse most of us would have never heard of Kyle.

I wouldn't go see it if I was Jesse either. Heck I'm me and I'm not going to see it, but I rarely watch movies. He does have a good point here:

A hero must be honorable, must have honor. And you can't have honor if you're a liar. There is no honor in lying," Ventura told The Associated Press from his winter home in Baja California, Mexico. He also noted that the movie isn't playing there.
The lying thing is a bit lopsided. The one that said it is not here to defend himself. He's dead.

The lying thing is a bit lopsided. The one that said it is not here to defend himself. He's dead.

He lost in court.

I keep forgetting all about him supposedly being bitchslapped...then won in a court...but here he is again...still complaining. I feel badly for the missus of the sniper. Lots of flack. Doesn't help with Ventura still complaining and whining about it.

Ventura loves the limelight. If he has an opportunity to be noticed, I don't think he's ever going to miss the chance. He reminds me of some very active political types, such as Al Sharpton, Sarah Palin and Jessie Jackson.

He lost in court.
Yes. I know. But he still is not here to defend himself for the aftermath, is he? Ventura needs to stfu cuz he sure is acting like a dick.

He lost in court.
Yes. I know. But he still is not here to defend himself for the aftermath, is he? Ventura needs to stfu cuz he sure is acting like a dick.

No he is not. I guess he shouldn't have lied.

Forum List

Back