Jesse Ventura vows to enter race if Hillary is dem nominee.

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
He's an indy but I think he'd hurt trump more than hillary. He's likely being paid by the dems or the GOPe to do this. Doing it just for the money.

Jesse Ventura: I’ll Run for President If Bernie Loses

feb 29 2016 The former governor of Minnesota likes Trump and Sanders, but says he will get in the race by June if Hillary wins the Democratic nomination.

Ventura was elected the governor of Minnesota as an independent in 1998 after serving as a Navy SEAL and professional wrestler.

“See, I’m an independent and I despise the two parties,” Ventura, who speaks as if he is prepared to tackle you, continued. “I love what Trump’s doing to the Republicans. He’s got them in complete disarray. In fact, it looks like the WWE when you watch their debates.”

True to his independent streak, Ventura defended Trump for refusal to denounce the support of former Grand Wizard of the Ku Klux Klan, David Duke.

“Anyone can endorse you,” Ventura said. “Why is it up to the candidate to denounce any endorsement? In our country you are free to vote for whoever you want to vote for. If David Duke wants to vote for Donald Trump, he’s welcome to do that. I think the media is out of line to think a candidate immediately has to denounce somebody.”

Good. Then the tea party can throw a decent candidate up with a chance to win

He's an indy but I think he'd hurt trump more than hillary. He's likely being paid by the dems or the GOPe to do this. Doing it just for the money.

feb 29 2016 The former governor of Minnesota likes Trump and Sanders, but says he will get in the race by June if Hillary wins the Democratic nomination.

Ventura was elected the governor of Minnesota as an independent in 1998 after serving as a Navy SEAL and professional wrestler.

“See, I’m an independent and I despise the two parties,” Ventura, who speaks as if he is prepared to tackle you, continued. “I love what Trump’s doing to the Republicans. He’s got them in complete disarray. In fact, it looks like the WWE when you watch their debates.”

True to his independent streak, Ventura defended Trump for refusal to denounce the support of former Grand Wizard of the Ku Klux Klan, David Duke.

“Anyone can endorse you,” Ventura said. “Why is it up to the candidate to denounce any endorsement? In our country you are free to vote for whoever you want to vote for. If David Duke wants to vote for Donald Trump, he’s welcome to do that. I think the media is out of line to think a candidate immediately has to denounce somebody.”

Jesse Ventura, I only know him because here on one of the satellite channel, he has a programme doing all the Conspiracy Theories, I think he supports many of them also.

Jesse Ventura, I only know him because here on one of the satellite channel, he has a programme doing all the Conspiracy Theories, I think he supports many of them also.

I love those shows, have you ever watched one...?

Tea Parties candidate is getting his ass kicked. Cruz. We don't want a theocracy here. PERIOD.

He's not Tea Party anymore, he's got the same String Pullers as Hillary has:

politifact-photos-cruzclintonpftexasnew (1).jpg

I love those shows, have you ever watched one...?

Yes, because they're all so bizarre.

Tea Parties candidate is getting his ass kicked. Cruz. We don't want a theocracy here. PERIOD.

He's not Tea Party anymore, he's got the same String Pullers as Hillary has:

View attachment 65372
We know that but he tries acting like he is the Tea Party candidate.

Because he is.

Seriously if it wasn't so tragic it would be amusing watching you people support someone who is for everything you oppose

Forum List

Back