Jesse Jackson Blames Racism For Ebola Patient Death and Democrats blame republicans for Ebola.

Republicans are blaming Democrats...
When?

Take a look around this site. Folks are blaming Obama and the Democrats claiming the open border is a result of the outbreak. Both sides are trying to politicize this world wide pandemic and it is absurd. That's politics I suppose.
I blame Obama for not securing the border. The priority of the president is to protect us.

What would you have the President do exactly to stop this outbreak from occurring? If you're going to start assigning blame then isn't Congress also at fault? Everyone seems so hell bent on politicizing this pandemic for cheap political points and it is disgusting. It seems more people are concerned about using this outbreak as a cudgel to beat their political opponents over the head with. It's nonsense.

Take a look around this site. Folks are blaming Obama and the Democrats claiming the open border is a result of the outbreak. Both sides are trying to politicize this world wide pandemic and it is absurd. That's politics I suppose.
Oh, I thought we were talking politicians.

Oh, I thought we were talking politicians.

No worries, I could have been more specific I suppose. Cheers.

I think obama and/or the cdc director should be charged with at the very least criminally negligent homicide.

Countries have often done that. France, years ago charged their head of their health department for infected blood getting intocirculation.Architects or builders can and will be charged if their structure fails and deaths ensue. Fairy boat captains and ship captains are often charged for criminal negligence if deaths happen on their watch.

What these two are doing in regards to these diseases coming into our country and this preident using the open door policy for political expediency is absolute criminal in nature. Deliberate in fact which is a far worse crime.

This director of cdc serves at the pleasure of the president and is therefore also criminally responsible. Most if not all who disagree with this president have been raroaded. The outbreak of diseases and the introduction of Ebola and the deaths that have happened is on the hands of these two.

obama is a fucking murderer. Yes a murderer.

When?

I blame Obama for not securing the border. The priority of the president is to protect us.

What would you have the President do exactly to stop this outbreak from occurring? If you're going to start assigning blame then isn't Congress also at fault? Everyone seems so hell bent on politicizing this pandemic for cheap political points and it is disgusting. It seems more people are concerned about using this outbreak as a cudgel to beat their political opponents over the head with. It's nonsense.
Secure the border.

To be honest, ebola is targeting the same areas that sold him into slavery, if I were him, Id see it as poetic justice.

When?

Secure the border.

That is a lot easier said then done mate. Our borders have remained porous regardless of which party occupies the White House. The Democrats and Republicans talk a good game and throw sacks of cash at the problem when it comes to border and that is about it. We need to start prosecuting those that hire illegals more rigorously. Start charging heads of companies whose businesses hire illegals and I bet that would help quite a bit. As well as more agents and more technology at the border would help stem the tide. The border is a very complex issue. Admittedly I don't have all the answers.

Secure the border.

That is a lot easier said then done mate. Our borders have remained porous regardless of which party occupies the White House. The Democrats and Republicans talk a good game and throw sacks of cash at the problem when it comes to border and that is about it. We need to start prosecuting those that hire illegals more rigorously. Start charging heads of companies whose businesses hire illegals and I bet that would help quite a bit. As well as more agents and more technology at the border would help stem the tide. The border is a very complex issue. Admittedly I don't have all the answers.
I agree, both parties are guilty. That's the problem.

Secure the border.

I agree, both parties are guilty. That's the problem.

And the more people that wake up to this fact the better. They are different sides of the same coin. I am glad your not so easily duped.

When?

Naaa, I thought it was to hand welfare to ALL..
GAWD the whiney excuses they come up for that phony leader of our Country

When?

I am not making excuses in the least. I am trying to approach this issue with a level head devoid of blind partisan nonsense. You should try it some time.

When?

I am not making excuses in the least. I am trying to approach this issue with a level head devoid of blind partisan nonsense. You should try it some time.
Obama can secure the border today with one order. That is his constitutional duty. I'm not defending Bush either. Both men failed here.

Forum List

Back