Jesse Jackson and his wife just hospitalized for covid infection .

This is such excellent news. He has caused so much pain to this country

When Covid hits a lib I wish for the worst. A tragedy if it hits a conserv
We are actually at a point where we need a REAL PANDEMIC to take a serious slice of the urban populations out of the gene pool. Our major cities are a collection of zoos. Packed with freaks of nature, parasites, imbeciles, criminals, and drug addicts. They're a detriment to the remaining 75% of the land mass and population that is actually productive.

We are actually at a point where we need a REAL PANDEMIC to take a serious slice of the urban populations out of the gene pool. Our major cities are a collection of zoos. Packed with freaks of nature, parasites, imbeciles, criminals, and drug addicts. They're a detriment to the remaining 75% of the land mass and population that is actually productive.
You managed to be racist and wrong. Nearly all of the productivity and means of production is in the north east and left coast.

You managed to be racist and wrong. Nearly all of the productivity and means of production is in the north east and left coast.
Northeast is one word and yes but it’s not done by Progessives. Moderates do live in the Northeast and on the West Coast.

thought and prays to Jackson and his wife. Given their age they are certainly high risk

and both are vaccinated ... this is not a thread condemning or promoting getting vaxed ... it should be up to the individual ... Rev. Jesse Jackson Sr. and Wife Hospitalized After Testing Positive for COVID-19
and so should abortion then, left up to the individual.

The unvaccinated threaten everyone and the women who have an abortion only affects themselves.

See the difference, its like pointing a loaded gun at everyone, Sean Penn spoke on the news last night.

You're one of the parasites who doesn't deserve to keep your nitrogen out of the ground. Pieces of fetid shit like you reduce the quality of life for the rest of us.

How could anyone possibly think that logically follows when with an abortion, you are involving TWO bodies and TWO lives, one which has no voice to defend itself.
See now I think it's a crime against humanity that pinheadlope was not aborted. She has been a fugitive of natural selection for far too long.

Northeast is one word and yes but it’s not done by Progessives. Moderates do live in the Northeast and on the West Coast.
Crazy how much you are agreeing with my takes these days. Welcome to the progressive movement. Keep it up and I’ll unblock your cold calls from my roboblock software. ;)

Crazy how much you are agreeing with my takes these days. Welcome to the progressive movement. Keep it up and I’ll unblock your cold calls from my roboblock software. ;)
Do not agree with you. And I am still trying to gauge your sense of humor. I actually believe you’re mentally ill. There is a reason many are moving out of “Progressive States” and they aren’t progressives….

and so should abortion then, left up to the individual.

The unvaccinated threaten everyone and the women who have an abortion only affects themselves.

See the difference, its like pointing a loaded gun at everyone, Sean Penn spoke on the news last night.
Did he mansplain abortion to you?

Forum List

Back