Jerry West reveals Bobby Knight called him the greatest player of all-time

Oh how I miss Bobby Knight.
I am so fortunate to have been a fan of IU with that man at the helm for many of those years. When you consider so many of his teams were made up of far less than the greatest players at the time - and won so much... he was the greatest.

• Banned
Oh how I miss Bobby Knight.
I am so fortunate to have been a fan of IU with that man at the helm for many of those years. When you consider so many of his teams were made up of far less than the greatest players at the time - and won so much... he was the greatest.
he's still out there speaking whenever Trump does a rally in Indiana...he's not finished completely!

Stephen Curry is the 8th player (and 3rd guard) to average 30 points in multiple NBA Finals.

The other guards to do this are Jerry West (6) and Michael Jordan (5)

Well when your profile is literally the NBA logo, you are kind of a big deal. My dad sort of knew Jerry West. They weren't BFF's but came into contact with each other regularly at one point. Said he was a super nice guy.

Well when your profile is literally the NBA logo, you are kind of a big deal. My dad sort of knew Jerry West. They weren't BFF's but came into contact with each other regularly at one point. Said he was a super nice guy.
yet a number of black folks keep insisting that the logo change... you know,,, it's raaaaacist

How is it that in the woke NBA, West gets to be the logo for so long?

yet a number of black folks keep insisting that the logo change... you know,,, it's raaaaacist
First I've heard that but don't really doubt it. I cannot even recall the last time I watched an NBA game--probably at least 20 years--so I really wouldn't know if they changed it or not (or care). College ball is where all the good action happens in that sport. To me, the NBA is the equivalent of the seniors PGA Tour.

How is it that in the woke NBA, West gets to be the logo for so long?

I guess because the only black folks who see the inside of the box seats are waiters and former players who are being paid to be a guest. IDK.

Forum List

Back