Jerry Springer dead at 79

Not sure what to say? Maybe thoughts and prayers?
I will miss him. I gained much more respect for him when raked the ORANGE CHEETOH over the coals in a spectacular interview.

RIP Jerry

I will miss him. I gained much more respect for him when raked the ORANGE CHEETOH over the coals in a spectacular interview.

RIP Jerry

Since you need to make every thread about your Trump Hate, here's a little reminder that he will be having a rally in just a while.

Thanks for your thought provoking post.

iu

His final broadcast as a news anchor. I met him when he was the Mayor. We have a government day field trip, for those with best grades in elementary school of course that was me, and went a council meeting when he was Mayor.

How was he as a Mayor? I knew he was one but never saw any critique of his time in office.

Since you need to make every thread about your Trump Hate, here's a little reminder that he will be having a rally in just a while.

I have never said I hate Trump. I like to show what he really is. Expose the GRIFTER ORANGE CARNIVAL BARKER CHEETOH for who he really is.
Back to Jerry....
I wish Jerry had THE ORANGE CHEETOH on his show. Maybe a show about paying for sex and then Stormy could come out from back stage and Melania and her could cat fight.

Jerry, come back... If you read this, think about this show...

I have never said I hate Trump. I like to show what he really is. Expose the GRIFTER ORANGE CARNIVAL BARKER CHEETOH for who he really is.
Back to Jerry....
I wish Jerry had THE ORANGE CHEETOH on his show. Maybe a show about paying for sex and then Stormy could come out from back stage and Melania and her could cat fight.

Jerry, come back... If you read this, think about this show...

Wow! I'm impressed by how clever you thought you sounded saying that.

How was he as a Mayor? I knew he was one but never saw any critique of his time in office.
The Mayor of Cincy has little power. City council creates legislation and the City Manager is the real executive. This is intentional as Cincy had a super corrupt Mayor about 100 years ago named Boss Cox. And later Council pretty much castrated the power of the office. He seemed kinda normal. When any mayor or council people get too crazy the business leaders reel them in. We had 3 recent council members get convicted of taking bribes from a developer, nickel and dime stuff.

One of the first talk show clowns to make entertainment out of sickness, thus helping to usher in a new era of "stupid" in America. Today's Left owes him a regal title for his service to their cause.

Forum List

Back