Jerry Falwell brown to have come to Jesus mtg on 60 minutes

Perhaps he’ll compare the California fires to fire and brimstone my my he’ll invoke the wrath of God
Trump doesn’t ‘fear the wrath of God,’ Gov. Jerry Brown says, blasting president on climate change
Jerry is probably the one whom thinks he is a god that had set those fires where places that it is impossible to start a blaze of fire at. I know the Napa area very well. And it is always damp in the mornings by the ocean breeze. It sort of in the valley near Vallejo. They has dry grass around but not high enough to spread a wildfire. The dry grass is about a foot high. But that cannot even start a campfire. The homes burn to a cinder. That was a chemical fire that had burned them homes completely. Even if the fire in the coastline area of southern California was dry. The water vapors from the ocean will increase. In that area it is like the same as Napa valley. Chemicals are causing those wildfires.

It is common knowledge that nano particulates are increasing the frequency of wild fires, resulting in forest fires that have been burning hotter and spreading faster than ever before in the history of the USA and other regions of the world. The EPA and other such agencies deny that the use of a metals are the cause, but fire fighters and elite e fighter crews will publicly disagree. What is the cause, and could it be that the aerial spraying known as chemtrails is the culprit, let’s examine this subject closer. Fires Burn Hotter with Nano Metals in Chemtrails – The Truth Denied

Forum List

Back