Our side is winning

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
For the first time in many years, I am beginning to get optimistic about America's future.

The fact is, the younger generation is aware of the left's efforts to brainwash them, and they are reacting by doing the opposite.

My 13-year-old nephew is a perfect example. He makes it a point to constantly stream political incorrectness in his efforts to prove that he knows what his liberal teachers are trying to do, and he will have none of it.

He played a song for me that is on youtube, who's lyrics include "Let me tell you how I became the best ****** killer in Bel Air."

"I hate *******, spics and Jews" etc are part of the song.

The point of the song is to be as offensive as possible to the left wing censors at youtube, who are constantly yanking videos like this down, only to have them put up again by the young people who enjoy these sarcastic songs.

The point is not to be racist (my nephew has friends who are black, and wonders why they can call each other ****** but he gets in trouble for using the word), the point is rebellion against authority, to defeat with humor the left wingers who are demanding mental conformity.

There is no real racism in any of this, but the leftists constantly calling our side racist, has backfired. Kids are treating these false accusations with the scorn and ridicule they deserve.

For the first time in many years, I am beginning to get optimistic about America's future.

The fact is, the younger generation is aware of the left's efforts to brainwash them, and they are reacting by doing the opposite.

My 13-year-old nephew is a perfect example. He makes it a point to constantly stream political incorrectness in his efforts to prove that he knows what his liberal teachers are trying to do, and he will have none of it.

He played a song for me that is on youtube, who's lyrics include "Let me tell you how I became the best ****** killer in Bel Air."

The point of the song is to be as offensive as possible to the left wing censors at youtube, who are constantly yanking videos like this down, only to have them put up again by the young people who enjoy these sarcastic songs.

The point is not to be racist (my nephew has friends who are black, and wonders why they can call each other ****** but he gets in trouble for using the word), the point is rebellion against authority, to defeat with humor the left wingers who are demanding mental conformity.

There is no real racism in any of this, but the leftists constantly calling our side racist, has backfired. Kids are treating these false accusations with the scorn and ridicule they deserve.
Nah the goal posts keep shifting against you. Sorry :itsok:

Just because your young nephew is allowed to stream R rated, racist garbage, doesn’t mean anything.

You try talking that shit in the military and your ass will be dealt with and no candy is not how they deal with the issue...

You try talking that shit in the military and your ass will be dealt with and no candy is not how they deal with the issue...
What a tough guy you are, I just shit my pants.

Forum List

Back