Jerry Doyle to Bill O' Reilly - You're A Tool

As Romney wins state after state, it will become evident that the Paulites do not have the backing to win anything

Ron Paul has to actually WIN a state before he gets taken seriously

Time will only tell, but much to your disliking an idea's time has come.

According to primary votes......evidently it hasn't

Mitt Romney's comparable votes from 2008 to 2012 so far have remained somewhat flat. Ron Paul is doubling and tripling numbers from 2008.

Mitt Romney's comparable votes from 2008 to 2012 so far have remained somewhat flat. Ron Paul is doubling and tripling numbers from 2008.

Which means he has won which primaries?

He didn't win any primaries in 2008 and he won't win any in 2012

I thought he might have had a chance of taking Iowa but he finished third

Where do you think Perry, Huntsman, Bachmann, Johnson, and Santorum votes are going?

Where do you think Perry, Huntsman, Bachmann, Johnson, and Santorum votes are going?

If past elections are any indicator.....

They tend to go to the front runner

I do not know if your older me or not, but have you ever seen an electorate this dissatisfied with a Mitt Romney type candidate?

I do not know if your older me or not, but have you ever seen an electorate this dissatisfied with a Mitt Romney type candidate?

I saw Nixon get elected

Ron Paul is nothing new. I have seen George Wallace, John Anderson and Ross Perot run similar efforts. They draw a certain percent of the discontented vote and then Peter out

Romney will be looked at as the only candidate who is capable of defeating Obama. He will get all the contributions and the remaining states

Paul will be an historical footnote of the 2012 campaign

I saw Nixon get elected

Ron Paul is nothing new. I have seen George Wallace, John Anderson and Ross Perot run similar efforts. They draw a certain percent of the discontented vote and then Peter out

Romney will be looked at as the only candidate who is capable of defeating Obama. He will get all the contributions and the remaining states

That's Fair. You win this round, haha.

On a side note Ron Paul is polling 2 % behind Romney in beating Obama. Romney is at 43% and Paul at 41% last time I checked.

I saw Nixon get elected

That's Fair. You win this round, haha.

On a side note Ron Paul is polling 2 % behind Romney in beating Obama. Romney is at 43% and Paul at 41% last time I checked.

Just as a historical note..

Mitts father George Romney was one of those in the primary against Nixon. Nixon was not popular with the Republicans. Romney was the first "anyone but Nixon" followed by Nelson Rockefeller and Ron Reagan

Last edited:
If Ron Paul is so popular, why doesn't he ever win anything other than the same congressional seat for 30 years?

Who started the Tea Party Movement Again?

I was Tea Party before Tea Party is cool. :cool: Now, neo-cons put a turd in the punch bowl.. and ruined our good time.
Oh!...I know the answer to that!

The first proto Tea Party rally was in Seattle in February 2009. It was started by Keli Carender, a conservative blooger, and she got local talk radio involved.

News of the anti Obama movement spread throughout the conservative blogosphere, and then conservative media and the GOP seized the movement and turned it into the new GOP rebranding effort.

Republicans...ashamed of the state of the economy in January 2009, now had a place to hide.

They stopped calling themselves Republicans, and started calling themselves "Independent leaning conservatives, "conservatives", "Tea Partiers", "libertarian leaning independents".....and they grabbed up thier Gadsden flags and set out to saddle Obama with everything that was wrong in the world.

Now, having successfully convincing themselves Obama is to blame for everything, Republicans/Tea Partiers are proud to do what they've always done, vote Republican, and don't even have Tea Party rallies anymore.

If Ron Paul is so popular, why doesn't he ever win anything other than the same congressional seat for 30 years?

I was Tea Party before Tea Party is cool. :cool: Now, neo-cons put a turd in the punch bowl.. and ruined our good time.

The first proto Tea Party rally was in Seattle in February 2009. It was started by Keli Carender, a conservative blooger, and she got local talk radio involved.

News of the anti Obama movement spread throughout the conservative blogosphere, and then conservative media and the GOP seized the movement and turned it into the new GOP rebranding effort.

Republicans...ashamed of the state of the economy in January 2009, now had a place to hide.

They stopped calling themselves Republicans, and started calling themselves "Independent leaning conservatives, "conservatives", "Tea Partiers", "libertarian leaning independents".....and they grabbed up thier Gadsden flags and set out to saddle Obama with everything that was wrong in the world.

Now, having successfully convincing themselves Obama is to blame for everything, Republicans/Tea Partiers are proud to do what they've always done, vote Republican, and don't even have Tea Party rallies anymore.

Sorry.. 2 years before that. Let me put you up on game!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKZmIzEMUN8]Ron Paul: Tea Party 07 - YouTube[/ame]

First....a little math.....RP's Tea Party was proposed in Dec 2007, so you don't get to count 2007 as a year. From RP's first mention of a Tea Party till the Republican ownership of the movement there was only 14 months.

I can't watch the video, but I do remember what you're talking about. During the first part of 2008, the rallies were attended by Ron Paul suporters and Libertarians. In late 2008 after Bush's defeat, Republicans kidnapped the movement right out of it's crib, and Fox started promoting it.

Now the GOP is done with the Tea Party, and soon, before 2012, if they win, they'll shoot it in the head, and kick it in the ditch.....because if the GOP takes back the white house and senate, the last thing they'll tolerate is a movement that protests government spending.

See.....the GOP's version of the Tea Party isn't against spending per se, they're against spending that Democrats do.

First....a little math.....RP's Tea Party was proposed in Dec 2007, so you don't get to count 2007 as a year. From RP's first mention of a Tea Party till the Republican ownership of the movement there was only 14 months.

I can't watch the video, but I do remember what you're talking about. During the first part of 2008, the rallies were attended by Ron Paul suporters and Libertarians. In late 2008 after Bush's defeat, Republicans kidnapped the movement right out of it's crib, and Fox started promoting it.

Now the GOP is done with the Tea Party, and soon, before 2012, if they win, they'll shoot it in the head, and kick it in the ditch.....because if the GOP takes back the white house and senate, the last thing they'll tolerate is a movement that protests government spending.

See.....the GOP's version of the Tea Party isn't against spending per se, they're against spending that Democrats do.

I agree there was an article posted on here not long ago that said GOP insiders went to work on tea party people as soon as they arrived in DC and tried to get them to compromise. You can see how effective they were by the fact that all but ten of them voted for NDAA.

… constitutional conservatives and tea party crowd.

These nitwits are like some weird Christian sect during the Reformation – anything after the Federal Papers is considered ‘heresy.’

What ‘idea’?

Tired, naïve libertarian dogma wrapped in neo-populism? Please, that ‘idea’ came and went over a century ago.

Guess what?

If Paul runs second or third to Romney the rest of the way, he will not come close. He needs to actually WIN a state occasionally

Guess what?

We have had only two little primaries and as states go on the Santorums, Perrys, Gingrich's, and Huntsmans will drop out. They have no legs in the 2012 campaign only Paul and Romney can go the way. So after each state it will be solidified as the Romney vs. The Non-Romney vote.

As Romney wins state after state, it will become evident that the Paulites do not have the backing to win anything

You have no idea how the electoral process works. The delegate process is how it works. In most states, it's practically irrelevant who wins the popular vote. Only a select few are winner take all, and even most of those are only if you win more than 50% of the vote.

And this is to say nothing of any delegate slates left after a candidate drops out, which in most cases become unbound and can support who they choose.

Last edited:
Guess what?

We have had only two little primaries and as states go on the Santorums, Perrys, Gingrich's, and Huntsmans will drop out. They have no legs in the 2012 campaign only Paul and Romney can go the way. So after each state it will be solidified as the Romney vs. The Non-Romney vote.

You have no idea how the electoral process works. The delegate process is how it works. In most states, it's practically irrelevant who wins the popular vote. Only a select few are winner take all, and even most of those are only if you win more than 50% of the vote.

And this is to say nothing of any delegate slates left after a candidate drops out, which in most cases become unbound and can support who they choose.

Let's do the math Paulites.

Romney wins every state and Paul does no better than second or third

Landslide Romney. It will be over by SuperTuesday

Let's do the math Paulites.

Romney wins every state and Paul does no better than second or third

Landslide Romney. It will be over by SuperTuesday

You need to read up on how the process works because you are seriously misinformed.

Forum List

Back