Snap: (D) Philly Mayor Tells Parents 'Not To Act Like Idiots & A**holes...'

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
Following a shooting Tuesday night in the Juniata section of the city that left three teens dead (see related story), Mayor Michael Nutter had strong words for the shooter, calling him “a dog.”

The outraged mayor also had strong words for the parents of Philadelphia’s youth, telling them “not to act like idiots and a–holes.”

While Nutter says he is gratified about the quick arrest in the multiple shooting, he is fuming that the victims were out on Tuesday night apparently looking for trouble. And he blames their parents.

“Seven young people, somewhere between 14 and 16 years old, on a Tuesday night, a school night, are out in a car going to somewhere to have a fight with some other teenager. That is completely insane, it is irresponsible. Parents have to know where their children are and what they are doing,” the mayor said.

“Their little butts should have either been in bed, getting ready for bed, or doing some homework,” Nutter added. “Not out in a car, not in some other neighborhood, and not up to this kind of nonsense. I’m not your mom and I’m not your dad. We cannot completely legislate, or by policy, make people responsible for their children.”

Read More:
Nutter Fumes After 3 Philadelphia Teens Killed In Apparent Reprisal Shooting « CBS Philly
http://drudgereport.com/

Following a shooting Tuesday night in the Juniata section of the city that left three teens dead (see related story), Mayor Michael Nutter had strong words for the shooter, calling him “a dog.”

The outraged mayor also had strong words for the parents of Philadelphia’s youth, telling them “not to act like idiots and a–holes.”

While Nutter says he is gratified about the quick arrest in the multiple shooting, he is fuming that the victims were out on Tuesday night apparently looking for trouble. And he blames their parents.

“Seven young people, somewhere between 14 and 16 years old, on a Tuesday night, a school night, are out in a car going to somewhere to have a fight with some other teenager. That is completely insane, it is irresponsible. Parents have to know where their children are and what they are doing,” the mayor said.

“Their little butts should have either been in bed, getting ready for bed, or doing some homework,” Nutter added. “Not out in a car, not in some other neighborhood, and not up to this kind of nonsense. I’m not your mom and I’m not your dad. We cannot completely legislate, or by policy, make people responsible for their children.”

Read More:
Nutter Fumes After 3 Philadelphia Teens Killed In Apparent Reprisal Shooting « CBS Philly
DRUDGE REPORT 2012®

I saw the clip of this.

I for one appreciate people who speak their mind like that and I find his tone and demeanor to be 100% acceptable.

Read More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2012®

I saw the clip of this.

I for one appreciate people who speak their mind like that and I find his tone and demeanor to be 100% acceptable.

Too bad more Democrats weren't saying that years ago. It's probably too late for Philly now. It will be Third World Misery for the foreseeable future.

Isn't Philly a "Gun Free Zone" or something? Mayer Nut From 2008:
Here’s Your Gun Laws | PhillyNow | A blog about Philadelphia news, politics and culture by Philadelphia Weekly
“I will work with City Council to pass pending legislation to enhance local gun control and with our state legislators to pass new laws to make Philadelphia and Pennsylvania safer from gun violence.”
“Council has drafted many ordinances asserting our authority to register firearms, limit their purchase, control their use and storage, and require they be reported in a timely manner if stolen. We should pass them and begin a negotiation with the Commonwealth over what rights we have to control our own destiny and protect our citizens from gun violence.”
“As Mayor I will become an active member of the Mayors Summit on Illegal Guns formed last summer by New York Mayor Bloomberg and Boston Mayor Menino.”​

Read More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2012®

Well, the mayor is obviously an uncle tom racist, right? Oh wait, sorry, I missed the D next to his name. He therefore can't be a racist...but I'm sure Herman Cain had the same thought...so he's an uncle tom racist!

The Mayor was right and the people from Philadelphia need to hear this and listen, that city is a third world shit hole and needs to get its act together.

Forum List

Back