Jeremy Corbyn possibly was an informant to Communist Czechoslovak intelligence

He denies it, but he did know he was meeting with an official of the state:
Jeremy Corbyn denies allegation he was a paid Communist informant in the 1980's

Also says he was not in the register for agents, but those sometimes use fictitious names.

As an interesting possible parallel of finding things out late, it was not openly known he was for Brexit until after the fact.
He is turning into a big disappointment. You would like to think there is a cunning plan behind it all but I am not convinced.

Also says he was not in the register for agents, but those sometimes use fictitious names.

As an interesting possible parallel of finding things out late, it was not openly known he was for Brexit until after the fact.
many of the commies´ useful idiots are still in power today
Actually I'm not even convinced he was a willing spy, but yeah, he was an ideological Marxist/Communist/whatever.

many of the commies´ useful idiots are still in power today
Actually I'm not even convinced he was a willing spy, but yeah, he was an ideological Marxist/Communist/whatever.
an easy meal for vova putler

Forum List

Back