Jeff Sessions: DOJ Not Like The Nazis Because They Were Trying To Keep ‘Jews From Leaving’

Let's cut through the BS.

The only reason children are not allowed in adult detention cells is TO PROTECT THEM from harm.

A functioning brain would make this obvious.

Oh, nonsense,.... their parents are there, and that's about as safe as they are going to get.

Here's the thing. If Trump was smart, he'd have had places set up with adequate shelter and facilities BEFORE he started incarcerating people while awaiting a hearing. Instead, he thought he could scare these people off with threats. Typical bully mentality. Now it's backfired on him.

Now, what I haven't heard is anyone give any figures on how many people on "catch and release" actually never showed up for follow up hearings. Is it none? Then make that argument.

object to criminals being arrested???!!!

Except these people aren't committing a crime.... At least not one any person with a sense of decency would consider one.
a crime is a crime
we take in HUNDREDS of THOUSANDS of immigrants every YEAR
we help people all over the world--privately and federally
F^^K these people ..we take in enough..we help enough already

a crime is a crime

Well, that happens to be your opinion...

But you guys are looking like real twits putting kids in cages... When your AG has to explain badly why you aren't really Nazis, you do have a problem.

a crime is a crime

Well, that happens to be your opinion...

But you guys are looking like real twits putting kids in cages... When your AG has to explain badly why you aren't really Nazis, you do have a problem.

I see, anyone that doesn't agree with you is a twit
no--the problem is not having borders/letting anyone and everyone into a country
...people calling Trump/etc racist and nazi---that's so believable :rolleyes-41:....the MSM is brainwashing you and you don't even know it ....not even close to be like nazis and you believe it ....hahahhahahahaa........Jim Jones has some kool aid for you

no--the problem is not having borders/letting anyone and everyone into a country

except we don't do that.

Look, there's a simple enough way to control this problem. Go after the rich white people who hire them. Instead, Trump gives those guys pardons.

...people calling Trump/etc racist and nazi---that's so believable

Trump could walk out in an SS Uniform and big old Swastika, ranting shit in German and you still wouldn't call him a Nazi.

except we don't do that.

Look, there's a simple enough way to control this problem. Go after the rich white people who hire them. Instead, Trump gives those guys pardons.

...people calling Trump/etc racist and nazi---that's so believable

Trump could walk out in an SS Uniform and big old Swastika, ranting shit in German and you still wouldn't call him a Nazi.
illegals just don't work for rich people...please prove this
....my brother works at a golf course.....his boss told 2 ''southern'' workers he had to let them go because their SSNs were no good ..their response: ''we can get other SSNs''

....go after rich people??????--very ridiculous---you people SCREAM NAZI when the authorities LAWFULLY ask for papers/ID [ even when voting ], and you want normal citizens to ask their workers/companies for IDs/papers????!!!!????!!!!!

....my brother works at a golf course.....his boss told 2 ''southern'' workers he had to let them go because their SSNs were no good ..their response: ''we can get other SSNs''

You think the guy who owns that Golf Course isn't rich, or that he doesn't know exactly who he is hiring to cut the grass?

....go after rich people??????--very ridiculous---you people SCREAM NAZI when the authorities LAWFULLY ask for papers/ID [ even when voting ], and you want normal citizens to ask their workers/companies for IDs/papers????!!!!????!!!!!

Except no one objects to legitimate workplace enforcement. The real problem is, that's not what ICE is doing right now. They are rounding up sixty year old legal residents for 18 year old civil beefs.

You think the guy who owns that Golf Course isn't rich, or that he doesn't know exactly who he is hiring to cut the grass?

Except no one objects to legitimate workplace enforcement. The real problem is, that's not what ICE is doing right now. They are rounding up sixty year old legal residents for 18 year old civil beefs.
..the golf course DID get rid of them---this was around 1990
...that's not going to stop illegals---are you serious??
...and once they get into the US, they get fake IDs/SSNS, then it's harder to locate them
..they don't even need SSNs .....
like this guy:
Delivery man dropping pizza at Army base turned over to ICE officers - CNN
...like many things, you need a defense in depth---border security, ICE, etc,

....we have ''many'' bad English speakers at my work ...I can barely understand a lot of them....how they ever got employed is beyond me....I sit with this guy at lunch and we talk...I cannot understand half of what he says-----more workers = less pay and less jobs for Americans

....we have ''many'' bad English speakers at my work ...I can barely understand a lot of them....how they ever got employed is beyond me....I sit with this guy at lunch and we talk...I cannot understand half of what he says-----more workers = less pay and less jobs for Americans

Guy, if that's the kind of bottom feeding job you have, that's kind of on you, isn't it?

The reality is, the guy you have lunch with is considered just as valued at your job as you are...

what does that say about you?

Guy, if that's the kind of bottom feeding job you have, that's kind of on you, isn't it?

The reality is, the guy you have lunch with is considered just as valued at your job as you are...

what does that say about you?
there is no way he is more efficient at his job if no one can understand him!!
he's naturally less efficient
jesus christ --it's difficult as hell to understand him...he'll say some words 3 times, and I sometimes still don't understand

...back to the point---we don't need anymore people here..it's not 1850 with wide open prairies for people to build sod houses--
asylum seekers--what a bunch of crap--that's half the world
...tough shit--they need to fix their own countries--some people have to die and suffer first, but it's better for the world

OMG, Sessions is a Neo-Nazi nutcase.

Jeff Sessions: DOJ Not Like The Nazis Because They Were Trying To Keep 'Jews From Leaving' | HuffPost
<video at link>

Attorney General Jeff Sessions rejected claims that the Justice Department’s new zero-tolerance immigration policy echoed Nazi Germany because concentration camps “were trying to keep Jews from leaving.”

Sessions spoke with Fox News’ Laura Ingraham on Monday and defended his agency amid a growing outcry over family separations at the U.S.-Mexico border under the new DOJ policy.
<more>

Magoo is a racist liar.....

...tough shit--they need to fix their own countries--some people have to die and suffer first, but it's better for the world

I'm sure that whatever shithole country your ancestors came from they said the same thing about.

..back to the point---we don't need anymore people here..it's not 1850 with wide open prairies for people to build sod houses--
asylum seekers--what a bunch of crap--that's half the world

Actually, we probably need them for this reason...

Fewer Births Than Deaths Among Whites in Majority of U.S. States

The Census Bureau has projected that whites could drop below 50 percent of the population around 2045, a relatively slow-moving change that has been years in the making. But a new report this week found that whites are dying faster than they are being born now in 26 states, up from 17 just two years earlier, and demographers say that shift might come even sooner.

Yup. So our choices are accept more immigrants or become like Japan with a demographic death spiral.

there is no way he is more efficient at his job if no one can understand him!!
he's naturally less efficient
jesus christ --it's difficult as hell to understand him...he'll say some words 3 times, and I sometimes still don't understand

But your boss obviously values him, doesn't he?

Forum List

Back