Jeb Bush breaks with GOP on Iranian letter

Nobody will want to vote a democrat in 2016, obama has shown his true self in his second term. He also has two more years of lying to disgust voters. Hillary lies as much as Obama. Republicans will have it easy in 2016.

The polls right now show Hillary easily beating anyone the GOP puts up.

After Benghazi, Watergate, and now her private email, this shows how liberals don't care about a persons character.

No, it shows how much Americans really despise the ODS of the far right.

Frank, of course we are going to run against Obama. The dems have been running against Bush for 15 years and will do it for another 15.

Either we drop the ODS, guys, or we will wreck any chance for a Republican president next time.

The American people hate our far right wing far more than anything except the jihadists.

Well except that Conservatives are not the "Far Right".....and you are not a "mainstream" Republican.

You are not a Conservative and I am mainstream. You are a TP-style far right ODS hater.

Obama's lying to voters has never mattered to them. They are in denial, or just don't care, or both. The GOP will not have it easy in `16. By that time, the country will look like Detroit. The party that wins will be the party who appeals the most to independents and how many voters they can get out to vote.

Really? Frankly, we are all in a lot better shape than were were in 2009 when Bush mucked up everything.

The Republicans have to patch things up with women, minorities and working folks to have a chance to win.

I'm into turning out the vote. Romney and the GOP did a piss poor job of it

Actually, Romney did just fine. He got more votes than McCain did and slightly less than Bush did when he had everyone scared that there was a Muslim hiding under their bed.

The real problem is, more people just realized that what's good for billionaires is usually bad for the rest of us.

After Benghazi, Watergate, and now her private email, this shows how liberals don't care about a persons character.

No, we just found out that we don't care about bullshit, phony outrage scandals.

Seriously, did you like learn nothing from the 1990's, when you guys had Travelgate/Filegate/Zippergate/Fostergate and you were just sure about how Clinton was caught now.

Seems to Me that a requirement to be President means you should have a working knowledge of how our government works. The GOP writes a letter stating the fact on how our government works and J. Bush disagrees.....

Well, I had no intention of voting for him anyway.

Actually the Iranians had to instruct the 47 of how our government works.

I'm into turning out the vote. Romney and the GOP did a piss poor job of it

Actually, Romney did just fine. He got more votes than McCain did and slightly less than Bush did when he had everyone scared that there was a Muslim hiding under their bed.

The real problem is, more people just realized that what's good for billionaires is usually bad for the rest of us.
LOL... Obama loves his billionaires it seems like you do too:thup:

Seems to Me that a requirement to be President means you should have a working knowledge of how our government works. The GOP writes a letter stating the fact on how our government works and J. Bush disagrees.....

Well, I had no intention of voting for him anyway.

You will never get the chance. His immigration stance will not allow him to win the Primary. I really do not have an idea who the GOP will chose, but whoever it is already has a huge mountain to climb in the General.

JAMES BAKER ADVISING JEB BUSH, KEYNOTING J STREET CONFERENCE

Screen-Shot-2015-03-19-at-9.54.57-AM-640x480.png

Baker is of course infamous for reportedly saying in private conversation, while George HW Bush’s secretary of state, “F**k the Jews, they didn’t vote for us anyway.”

But his antipathy towards Israel is well documented. He wanted the US to punish Israel for destroying Iraq’s Osirak nuclear reactor. He hated Netanyahu as early as 1990, barring him from entering the State Department’s building. And last but not least, he co-wrote the Iraq Study Group’s 2006 paper that recommended (among other things) that the US tilt its foreign policy away from Israel and towards Syria and Iran, advice that President Obama seems to have taken to heart.

The J Street conference will also feature Palestinian chief negotiator Saeb Erekat, a firebrand who propagated the lie that Israel committed a “massacre” during counter-terror operations in Jenin in 2002. The Obama administration is sending White House Chief of Staff Denis McDonough to headline the conference. J Street actively opposes Benjamin Netanyahu and the conference is expected to provide an opportunity for his American critics to vent.

Baker told Larry King earlier this week on that he is on “Team Jeb
”:

James Baker Advising Jeb Bush Keynoting J Street Conference - Breitbart

Baker is of course infamous for reportedly saying in private conversation, while George HW Bush’s secretary of state, “F**k the Jews, they didn’t vote for us anyway.”

But his antipathy towards Israel is well documented. He wanted the US to punish Israel for destroying Iraq’s Osirak nuclear reactor. He hated Netanyahu as early as 1990, barring him from entering the State Department’s building. And last but not least, he co-wrote the Iraq Study Group’s 2006 paper that recommended (among other things) that the US tilt its foreign policy away from Israel and towards Syria and Iran, advice that President Obama seems to have taken to heart.

The J Street conference will also feature Palestinian chief negotiator Saeb Erekat, a firebrand who propagated the lie that Israel committed a “massacre” during counter-terror operations in Jenin in 2002. The Obama administration is sending White House Chief of Staff Denis McDonough to headline the conference. J Street actively opposes Benjamin Netanyahu and the conference is expected to provide an opportunity for his American critics to vent.

”:

WOW! He really hates Bibi, huh!

”:

WOW! He really hates Bibi, huh!

Obama's following the James baker model. Jeb Bush must agree...Enough with the Bushes!!

Bush Iran letter signed in frustration - CNN.com

Good Grief! Finally a Bush with a Brain!
Good for him. I like him the best out of that bunch so far, I kind of liked Rand, but he's starting to show his true colors more and more...................

So you have no problem with another bush destroying our economy?

The first bush had us on the edge of economic collapse.

Clinton cleaned up his mess.

The second bush took us over that edge and into collapse.

Obama cleaned up his mess.

Now you want another bush to destroy our economy? You didn't like that Obama prevented another republican great depression so you want another bush to take us all the way into another republican great depression?

I will never understand you people. You claim to love our nation but vote for and support people who destroy it.

Forum List

Back