"Je Sois Hypocrite"

How many Zoinists were supposed to be in that area in 1948, to do such supposed damage to 600-750,000 pieces of muslim trash?

Well let me inform the muslim dog here that in 1948 the entire population of Israel was 806,000.... So your precious muslim scum, were either the biggest COWARDS not to fight back or its all a fucking LIE.... Now Pond Scum muslim's don't lie, like they don't stand behind strapping explosives to their 9 year olds to blow up innocent Jews, Christians, Hindu's, and Buddhists!

This thread is quite entertaining, and a study in PROPAGANDA minus the LOGIC!

I am still waiting for all the anti muslim backlash. Mass shootings of innocent Muslims, burning down of mosques. It isn't happening. But muslims, they just keep pouring on the "poor poor innocent us" routine. With their alligator tears and that cheap phony religion of theirs.

You are either a Zionut posting from TelAviv or massively ignorass

I am still waiting for all the anti muslim backlash. Mass shootings of innocent Muslims, burning down of mosques. It isn't happening. But muslims, they just keep pouring on the "poor poor innocent us" routine. With their alligator tears and that cheap phony religion of theirs.

It will be coming after they set off the NUKE in America that they have been planning to do for over a decade now.... Thousands, perhaps 10's of thousands dead, and good people will realize that they are NOT SAFE anywhere from the cult of 1.6 BILLION![/QUOTE]

A 1.6 million "cult"? When do they become an organized religion.

What made you fuckers believe that you stupid fucks were going to get away with murder forever?

What made you fuckers believe that you stupid fucks were going to get away with murder forever?

It will be coming after they set off the NUKE in America that they have been planning to do for over a decade now.... Thousands, perhaps 10's of thousands dead, and good people will realize that they are NOT SAFE anywhere from the cult of 1.6 BILLION!

It will be coming after they set off the NUKE in America that they have been planning to do for over a decade now.... Thousands, perhaps 10's of thousands dead, and good people will realize that they are NOT SAFE anywhere from the cult of 1.6 BILLION!

WE meaning NON FUCKING GOAT MOLESTERS, OUTNUMBER you scum, and as even YOU brought out, you COWARDS either RAN from a fight with the Jews, or you simply LIE... I go with #2!

I LIKE baring arms. But all those bad guys , they always seem to get better arms.I hear pop pop pop of automatic weapons on New years eve, So, I don't know what to do about all that. I think we need to restrict people from baring arms, prove they need them or can actually use them. Prove it, and get a license like we demand from people that use motor vehicles. Sorry I brought that up...

Last edited:
So you're suggesting that murder has a justification, if we can but articulate it?

:uhh:

We have a right to stand our ground and to defend our lives.

I do not believe that the publishers of the Charlie Hebdo magazine should have been murdered .

But you can not look at the incident in a vacuum.

The Palestinians has been subjected to genocide sine 1925.

The US was in Iraq for 18 years where it murdered over a million children

The US has been in the AfPak region where is has murdered many innocent bystanders.

There are individuals at GITMO who have been incarcerated there for many years and without legal assistance.

So you do the math.

So you're suggesting that murder has a justification, if we can but articulate it?

I do not believe that the publishers of the Charlie Hebdo magazine should have been murdered .

The US has been in the AfPak region where is has murdered many innocent bystanders.

There are individuals at GITMO who have been incarcerated there for many years and without legal assistance.

So you do the math.

You keep going "do the math, do the math", yet you never do it.

What answer do you come up with? Spit it out, man.

NBC New reported tonight that the Charlie Hebdo management only pokes fun at a religion when the same is used FOR POLITICAL GAINS OR PURPOSES"

HUH?

The Zionists used/use religion in order to (a) invade Palestine in 1925 ; (b) in order to murder or disappear its residents; (c) carve out a Jewish State in Palestine and (d) discriminate against the Palestinian minority.

Yet France will not allow what it calls "anti-semitic " (actually anti-Zionist) comments.

You do the math.

LINK to this alleged invasion in 1925, when you consider that the Zionists were invited bas far back as 1850 to move to Palestine and settle the land.

So you do the math.

The Palestinians have been committing Genocide since 627 C.E. if you read your own Koran and hadiths.

How many innocent children has islam killed in India

How many innocent bystanders has islam murdered in India, Europe and the Phlipines

No legal representation for terrorists and insurgents, in the real world they would have been shot on sight.

So you do the math.

You keep going "do the math, do the math", yet you never do it.

What answer do you come up with? Spit it out, man.

The only answer they can come up with ...............islam has no place in the modern world and should be eradicated once and for all.

Well let me inform the muslim dog here that in 1948 the entire population of Israel was 806,000..
"By 1948, the population had risen to 1,900,000, of whom 68% were Arabs, and 32% were Jews (UNSCOP report, including bedouin)."
Explain why 650,000 Jews were entitled to inflict their state on 1.3 million non-Jews in 1948; are some Jews racist haters, like you?
Demographic history of Palestine - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Because the WORLD MANDATED IT, you dumb muslim!

The question is whether the CUMULATIVE EFFECT of FRENCH HYPOCRISY drove those folks to murder.
Uri Avnery seems to think so:

"To conduct an effective fight, one has to put oneself first into the shoes of the fanatics and try to understand the dynamic that pushes young local-born Muslims to commit such acts. s

They won't.

Its a lot easier to blame Islamofascist criminality.

"Let me explain to you the most fundamental principle of American foreign policy: Any country where the people have unpronounceable names can be bombed by the US [and Israel ] with impunity. For you Rockwell readers who are a little slow on the uptake, "impunity" means they aren't allowed to bomb us back. "We called no tag-backs." It hardly qualifies as impunity when they blow up our biggest buildings, now does it? They aren't playing by the rules."

The question is whether the CUMULATIVE EFFECT of FRENCH HYPOCRISY drove those folks to murder.
Uri Avnery seems to think so:

"To conduct an effective fight, one has to put oneself first into the shoes of the fanatics and try to understand the dynamic that pushes young local-born Muslims to commit such acts. s

They won't.

Its a lot easier to blame Islamofascist criminality.

"Let me explain to you the most fundamental principle of American foreign policy: Any country where the people have unpronounceable names can be bombed by the US [and Israel ] with impunity. For you Rockwell readers who are a little slow on the uptake, "impunity" means they aren't allowed to bomb us back. "We called no tag-backs." It hardly qualifies as impunity when they blow up our biggest buildings, now does it? They aren't playing by the rules."

Hindus_should_kill_all_muslims_now.jpg

Hindus_must_kill_all_muslims_now.jpg

0.jpg

Kill_All_Muslims_now.jpg

kill_all_muslims_anti-Hindus.jpg

kill_all_muslims_ban_islam.jpg

Sympathy for SCUM that murder the WORLD over..... It's time...

crusade.jpg

How many Zoinists were supposed to be in that area in 1948, to do such supposed damage to 600-750,000 pieces of muslim trash?

Well let me inform the muslim dog here that in 1948 the entire population of Israel was 806,000.... So your precious muslim scum, were either the biggest COWARDS not to fight back or its all a fucking LIE.... Now Pond Scum muslim's don't lie, like they don't stand behind strapping explosives to their 9 year olds to blow up innocent Jews, Christians, Hindu's, and Buddhists!

Expulsion of the Palestinians—Lydda and Ramleh in 1948

Two American news correspondents witnessed what happened in the ensuing assault. Keith Wheeler of the Chicago Sun Times wrote in an article titled "Blitz Tactics Won Lydda" that "practically everything in their way died. Riddled corpses lay by the roadside." Kenneth Bilby of the New York Herald Tribune wrote that he saw "the corpses of Arab men, women and even children strewn about in the wake of the ruthlessly brilliant charge."2

Expulsion of the Palestinians—Lydda and Ramleh in 1948

Two American news correspondents witnessed what happened in the ensuing assault. Keith Wheeler of the Chicago Sun Times wrote in an article titled "Blitz Tactics Won Lydda" that "practically everything in their way died. Riddled corpses lay by the roadside." Kenneth Bilby of the New York Herald Tribune wrote that he saw "the corpses of Arab men, women and even children strewn about in the wake of the ruthlessly brilliant charge."2

I LOVE throwing it back at these idiots....It's HEARSAY, it PROPAGANDA, it's a bunch of one sided shit!

Forum List

Back