"Je Sois Hypocrite"

Contumacious

Radical Freedom
Aug 16, 2009
Adjuntas, PR , USA
no one should be killed for silly drawings. One can criticize their stupid drawings separate from their rights as human beings to say what they want in safety.

This looks like a good place to place this....

It's not Islasmophobia, it's Islamorealism.

6a0120a7f9fd30970b01b8d06d1340970c-800wi

6a0120a7f9fd30970b01a73e191005970d-800wi

Forget Rush, it's Benjamin Netanyahu that is right.

Islamo hatred is not reserved only for Jews and Christians. (just ask the Sikhs, and the Hindus).

Islamic hatreds do not spare those with dark skin, either.

African news "Daily Nation", Nairobi;
http://www.nation.co.ke/news/africa/Boko-Haram-reign-of-terror/-/1066/2587698/-/nxn7a/-/index.html article titled 2,000 killed in Boko Haram’s reign of terror as Nigeria appeals for help

http://www.nation.co.ke/news/africa/boko-haram--baga--nigeria--goodluck-jonathan--abuja--lagos/-/1066/2589934/-/8cnobb/-/index.html Boko Haram killed woman as she gave birth, claims AI (Amnesty International)

th

Something smells funny about this thread. I am an artist. NBC isn't trying to kill me. Je suis Charlie. I am freedom. Want me to post anti- muslim cartoon? I will. But I wonder WHY islam is so worried about such petty things if they REALLY believe in allah? Does allha the great and powerful NEED suicide cells in Christian countries...if HE is all powerful? Muslims, think that over.

Something smells funny about this thread. I am an artist. NBC isn't trying to kill me. Je suis Charlie. I am freedom. Want me to post anti- muslim cartoon? I will. But I wonder WHY islam is so worried about such petty things if they REALLY believe in allah? Does allha the great and powerful NEED suicide cells in Christian countries...if HE is all powerful? Muslims, think that over.
Allah is a means to an end for the jihad. The end is power, money and pussy. Kill the jihad by killing the jihadists...their families...and their goats.

Allah is a means to an end for the jihad. The end is power, money and pussy. Kill the jihad by killing the jihadists...their families...and their goats.

Leave the goats alone, but everything else seems to be logical, and in order!

I am still waiting for all the anti muslim backlash. Mass shootings of innocent Muslims, burning down of mosques. It isn't happening. But muslims, they just keep pouring on the "poor poor innocent us" routine. With their alligator tears and that cheap phony religion of theirs.

I am still waiting for all the anti muslim backlash. Mass shootings of innocent Muslims, burning down of mosques. It isn't happening. But muslims, they just keep pouring on the "poor poor innocent us" routine. With their alligator tears and that cheap phony religion of theirs.

It will be coming after they set off the NUKE in America that they have been planning to do for over a decade now.... Thousands, perhaps 10's of thousands dead, and good people will realize that they are NOT SAFE anywhere from the cult of 1.6 BILLION!

no one should be killed for silly drawings. One can criticize their stupid drawings separate from their rights as human beings to say what they want in safety.

I agree.

Unfortunately , for some reason those folks reacted violently.

The question is whether the CUMULATIVE EFFECT of FRENCH HYPOCRISY drove those folks to murder.

So you're suggesting that murder has a justification, if we can but articulate it?

:uhh:

I agree.

Unfortunately , for some reason those folks reacted violently.

The question is whether the CUMULATIVE EFFECT of FRENCH HYPOCRISY drove those folks to murder.

Could you tell us want hypocrisy you are speaking about?

re·al·ism
ˈrē(ə)ˌlizəm/
noun
noun: realism; noun: Platonic realism
the attitude or practice of accepting a situation as it is and being prepared to deal with it accordingly.

Well lets look at the FACTS as they are

The Zionists used/use religion in order to (a) invade Palestine in 1925 ; (b) in order to murder or disappear its residents; (c) carve out a Jewish State in Palestine and (d) discriminate against the Palestinian minority.

Yet France will not allow what it calls "anti-semitic " (actually anti-Zionist) comments.

Uri Avnery seems to think so:

"To conduct an effective fight, one has to put oneself first into the shoes of the fanatics and try to understand the dynamic that pushes young local-born Muslims to commit such acts. Who are they? What do they think? What are their feelings? In what circumstances did they grow up? What can be done to change them?

"After decades of neglect, that is hard work. It takes time and effort, with results uncertain. Much easier for politicians to march in the street in front of the cameras.

"And who marched in the first row, beaming like a victor?

"Our own and only Bibi.

"How did he get there? The facts came out within record time. Seems he was not invited at all. On the contrary, President Francois Hollande sent explicit messages: please, please don’t come. It would turn the demo into a show of solidarity with the Jews, instead of a public outcry for the freedom of the press and other 'republican values'.

"Netanyahu came nevertheless, with two extreme rightist ministers in tow.

"Placed in the second row, he did what Israelis do: he shoved aside a black African president in front of him and placed himself in the front row."

Striking Fear in Paris CounterPunch Tells the Facts Names the Names

Read the 1st post.

The incident has nothing to do with free speech. its being used as a subterfuge.

People that criticize Islam are just seeking cheap political gains? When a certain religion tracks down and kills cartoonists, or crashes planes full of innocent people into other innocent people in Manhattan, that phony religion isn't a victim any more, they are perpetrators, they have crossed a line from innocent to haters. What other religion does that? Islam deserves all the ridicule and hate they get...

re·al·ism
ˈrē(ə)ˌlizəm/
noun
noun: realism; noun: Platonic realism
the attitude or practice of accepting a situation as it is and being prepared to deal with it accordingly.

Well lets look at the FACTS as they are

The Zionists used/use religion in order to (a) invade Palestine in 1925 ; (b) in order to murder or disappear its residents; (c) carve out a Jewish State in Palestine and (d) discriminate against the Palestinian minority.

Yet France will not allow what it calls "anti-semitic " (actually anti-Zionist) comments.

Fuck a bunch of muslim dogs, that are about as much palestianian, as the local feral cat! The Jews FUCKED UP by NOT killing as many of you cock suckers as they could, and should have driven those bordering the sea intoit to feed the fucking sharks. The world is AFRAID of you scum, they pander to you all over Europe, allowing you to set up your own SCUMBAG RELIGIOUS CULTS within the sovereign borders of countries, and even go so far astodeclare YOUR conquered territory as NO GO zones. You have your own kangaroo courts, and virtually do what you want with impunity, as the fucked up Europeans PAY for your indulgence. You people are parasites on the entire world, behave like the fucking barbarians you are, and the few that would denounce you are also afraid to, as the STREET GANGS will come for them at night and they along with their families will simply disappear! Dispatching the COMPLETE CULT is the only way to insure the remainder of us will not be killed by your children that are taught to blow themselves up as long as they take more of us then themselves... You people are NOT human, and animals behave in a more civilized manner!

You scum should get what you sow, for every ONE non muslim killed 1000 of you should be beheaded, and put on poles outside your mosques, as reminders that you are only allowed to exist because of the other 7 MILLION people in this world that can do this to you. Either become part of a civilized world, or watch what a PISSED OFF civilized world can do to you. Perhaps a NUKE in Mecca as a start would be appropriate warning!

Allah is a means to an end for the jihad. The end is power, money and pussy. .

What does Zionism stands for

In his is 1987 book, The Birth of the Palestinian Refugee Problem, chronicled the Zionist murders, terrorism, and ethnic cleansing that drove 600,000-750,000 Palestinians from their homes in 1948, thus refuting the myth that they fled under the orders of Arab leaders. A second edition of this book is due out this month, chronicling even more massacres, and a previously unsuspected number of rapes and murders of Palestinian women

It boggles my mind right now, that no matter how bad we in the west are portrayed, no muslims have been hurt, not mosques attacked. That is how BAD we are! But Muslims chop off heads, crash planes into buildings. Hmmm!

Forum List

Back