"Jaws" as illustration of climate deniers

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Earth
'Climate change isn't happening.'

etnsh.jpg

Ya, and you're not being eaten either.

No one is saying that "climate change" is not happening, but are questioning the anthropogenic origin of it postulated by the Democrats as a political weapon..

If someone claims climate change isn't happening, they are retarded.

No one is saying that "climate change" is not happening, but are questioning the anthropogenic origin of it postulated by the Democrats as a political weapon..
No. Postulated by climate scientists as an explanation of what is happening. Do really think all the world's climate scientists are Democrats?

No. Postulated by climate scientists as an explanation of what is happening. Do really think all the world's climate scientists are Democrats?
My problem is their funding. If they don't produce results their funders don't like, they wont be funded anymore. Like the God forsaken UN.

I believe they are all funded by government. I'm still waiting for one name that isn't.

'Climate change isn't happening.'

etnsh.jpg

Ya, and you're not being eaten either.

s0n....Ive posted up the polls.......nobody is caring about climate change in 2015. Its so far down the list if concerns its laughable ( 20th or 21st out of 22 in every poll!!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::fu:

Only the real hard core religion has it on their radar. Nobody else.

But you in your circa 1970's shirts are going to change the dynamic!!:bye1::bye1:

Last edited:

I believe many support the Left's planetary-wide desire for global governance and control, and they also realize which hand butters their bread.

Forum List

Back