Jason “Crash The Tea Party” Levin Still Blaming “Teabaggers” For Time Square Bomb

chanel

Silver Member
Jun 8, 2009
People's Republic of NJ
levin_crash_the_tea_party3.gif

UPDATE MAY 03 Suspect currently being questioned by law enforcement.
Anonymous sources have reported that a suspect is currently being questioned in the Bridgeport / New Haven CT area. The suspect is a middle age white male, has a history of strong political views, and considers himself a Sarah Palin Tea Party express activist. An arrest is expected within days.

Anonymous sources at the scene have reported that the terrorist attack is likely related to the Sarah Palin Tea Party movement. “Much like the 911 attackers, Sarah Palin’s Tea Party movement also has shown a strong dislike of the United States government.” one source reported

May 4th. A message from Jason Levin concerning this article:

The tea bagging terrorists have been filling my PM box with there usual rantings….NO, I will not retract my story.

I stick by my story as written. The Tea Party is responsible for the Times Square bombing. Perhaps not physically, but there hatred for the current administration gives fuel to the fire. Since they are on the same page as foreign terrorists concerning there hatred of America, they should be treated the same.

I am sure the Tea Party movement is secretly funded by Al Queda and that it is only a matter of time before there Timothy McVay clones attack OUR country.

Jason “Crash The Tea Party” Levin Still Blaming “Teabaggers” For Time Square Bomb Nice Deb

BTW - He has been reinstated to his job. This man is teaching children.

Sheezz Chanel..... VA--Fooom on the avatar

I wonder if he has relatives on the USMB...

Is it too much? I was merely expressing my appreciation for Mexican culture lest I be labled a "racist" for supporting AZ. Lol

Note the misspellings in Jason's hate speech. He's making a mockery of his profession and that makes him particularly loathesome to me.

Forum List

Back