Jarrett the Ultra Hypocrite

So you think is ok to call someone an ape?

Believe me, your movement wants segregation a lot more...You have white nationalist and other scum on your side.

Believe me, your movement wants segregation a lot more...You have white nationalist and other scum on your side.

Valerie Jarrett is "black"? She must be a mulatto then but that muslim brotherhood loving commie does bear a striking resemblance to Dora from the Planet of The Apes series.

The far left thought is was ok to call GWB a chimp, where was the far left outrage then?

Oh right, it was the far left making the comments!

Republicans can't pretend anymore they aren't racist.

You leftists don't even pretend not to racist....look at the state of American blacks in Chicago. If Rahm Emanuel gave a crap about blacks he'd stop the murder rampage on the streets of his city....he doesn't and neither do you.

Jarrett is an anti American foreign PLANT. She's not "Black". She is more Iranian. She runs the Obamas, and currently lives with them. She is their puppet master, and a disgrace to this country.

Republicans can't pretend anymore they aren't racist.

The Democrats are the biggest racists on the planet. No one hates white people more than you left wing globalist pigs. I’m sure you hate whites even more than KKK types hate blacks.

Forum List

Back