Jared Kushner recalls ‘awkward moment’ when CNN’s Jim Acosta called Fauci: 'It stuck in my mind'

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Kushners insider book might be one of the few worth buying.

I never really trusted Fauci and it's amazing to see that he has backpedaled from his recommendation to close the U.S economy.

EXCLUSIVE -- Dr. Anthony Fauci received a call from CNN’s Jim Acosta that created an "awkward moment" during a key COVID meeting in the early days of the coronavirus pandemic, according to former White House senior advisor Jared Kushner.

In an excerpt from his new book, "Breaking History: A White House memoir," that has been obtained by Fox News Digital, Kushner recalled an incident in 2020 when Fauci was interrupted by a call from CNN's then-chief White House correspondent.

"Early in the pandemic, Fauci was sitting in my office when his phone rang. We both glanced down and saw the caller’s name: Jim Acosta, the president’s chief antagonist on the generally hostile news network CNN. Neither of us acknowledged the awkward moment, but it stuck in my mind," Kushner wrote.

Kushners insider book might be one of the few worth buying.

I never really trusted Fauci and it's amazing to see that he has backpedaled from his recommendation to close the U.S economy.

EXCLUSIVE -- Dr. Anthony Fauci received a call from CNN’s Jim Acosta that created an "awkward moment" during a key COVID meeting in the early days of the coronavirus pandemic, according to former White House senior advisor Jared Kushner.

In an excerpt from his new book, "Breaking History: A White House memoir," that has been obtained by Fox News Digital, Kushner recalled an incident in 2020 when Fauci was interrupted by a call from CNN's then-chief White House correspondent.

"Early in the pandemic, Fauci was sitting in my office when his phone rang. We both glanced down and saw the caller’s name: Jim Acosta, the president’s chief antagonist on the generally hostile news network CNN. Neither of us acknowledged the awkward moment, but it stuck in my mind," Kushner wrote.

No surprise at all. During Obama's regime, ABC moved their "newsroom" into the White House so they could more easily receive orders. The corporate media has long been the DemoKKKrats' propaganda ministry.

Fau-Chi should be in prison for killing millions with his stupid "gain-of-function" bat virus research at the Wuhan Lab, which is run by a Chinese general.
After being warned by his contemporaries that GOF research is too dangerous, and after being told to stop by Obama and Trump.
Looks like the MSM is complicit in the pandemic by enabling Fau-Chi...

Fau-Chi should be in prison for killing millions with his stupid "gain-of-function" bat virus research at the Wuhan Lab, which is run by a Chinese general.
After being warned by his contemporaries that GOF research is too dangerous, and after being told to stop by Obama and Trump.
Looks like the MSM is complicit in the pandemic by enabling Fau-Chi...
Boy is that off base. Fauci worked for Obama. Gain of function is so sinister and illegal that OBAMA was forced to legalized it to cover Fauci's ass, just so they could hone their population control bio weapon when they sent it to China...

He said there should be no oversight for the CDC because they are trying to save lives AND MIGHT MAKE MISTAKES.

HUH?

Forum List

Back