Jared Kushner failed to disclose emails sent to Trump team about WikiLeaks and Russia

Political Junky

Gold Member
May 27, 2009
Surprise, there's no end to the deception.

Jared Kushner failed to disclose emails sent to Trump team about WikiLeaks and Russia

Jared Kushner shared emails within Donald Trump’s team about WikiLeaks and a “backdoor overture” from Russia during the 2016 election campaign and failed to turn them over to investigators, it emerged on Thursday.

Senators said that a disclosure of files by Kushner, Trump’s son-in-law and senior adviser, “appears to have been incomplete” and was missing “documents that are known to exist but were not included”.

They said in a letter to Kushner’s attorney that they knew of emails received and then sent on by Kushner that appear relevant to inquiries into alleged collusion between Moscow and Trump’s campaign.

Yawn.... here we go again. Hanging onto it are ya? Tsk Tsk Tsk

Can't you see how silly you appear? how desperate you seem to be? how easily fooled you are? go ahead make a bigger tool out of yourself.
This should be fun!

Yawn.... here we go again. Hanging onto it are ya? Tsk Tsk Tsk

You have to wonder why are they "failing to disclose" all of these Russian contacts.

I mean, Christ, I've never seen one campaign that had so many contacts specifically with Russians that wasnt a campaign being held in Russia

Trump did not collude with Russia Hillary did. Jared didn't collude with Russia Podesta did. Get it right!

You have to wonder why are they "failing to disclose" all of these Russian contacts.

I mean, Christ, I've never seen one campaign that had so many contacts specifically with Russians that wasnt a campaign being held in Russia
Meaningless meetings and countless contacts mean nothing. Failed to remember one in 1000 meetings?
I'm just trying to save you all from a very bad day when Mueller comes out and says he found zip zero nada...

That's a ridiculous statement on it's face. You have no idea how many times Obama's team met with Russians during and after his election...or any other president for that matter. Give it up before it tears you up inside.

Jared Kushner shared emails within Donald Trump’s team about WikiLeaks and a “backdoor overture” from Russia during the 2016 election campaign and failed to turn them over to investigators, it emerged on Thursday.

Senators said that a disclosure of files by Kushner, Trump’s son-in-law and senior adviser, “appears to have been incomplete” and was missing “documents that are known to exist but were not included”.

They said in a letter to Kushner’s attorney that they knew of emails received and then sent on by Kushner that appear relevant to inquiries into alleged collusion between Moscow and Trump’s campaign.

This will put Hillary in the White House

For something you claim is false, it sure has you worked up
Never judge an attitude on line...I'm laughing at this whole thing. The House shut down it's collusion investigation last week do to a lack of evidence and no one covered it. Diane Feinstien says her Senate panel has found no evidence of collusion so I'm sure that will soon be closed as well but you smurfs just need something to hold onto I guess. But worked up? Me? no....

mike-pence-head-shake-gif.gif

Meaningless meetings and countless contacts mean nothing. Failed to remember one in 1000 meetings?
I'm just trying to save you all from a very bad day when Mueller comes out and says he found zip zero nada...

At this point you're trying to convince yourself. No one believes all these guys stumbled across all these contacts by accident and also by accident all of them forgot to mention it every single time they were asked about it.

All of them forgot meetings from one specific region? Unless there is a Bermuda Triangle area in your brain that houses Russia information its unlikely

That's a ridiculous statement on it's face. You have no idea how many times Obama's team met with Russians during and after his election...or any other president for that matter. Give it up before it tears you up inside.

I sure dont and using the knowledge that I do have of former campaigns I know Trumps campaign has had more contacts than I've ever seen from a campaign that wasnt in Russia.

Every one of them? By coincidence?

Forum List

Back