Japanese otaku don't find westerners attractive at all

Japanese otaku don't find westerners attractive at all which further prove Anime characters based on Asians. This mean Japanese otaku also hate western cosplayers so western cosplayers must stop cosplaying Anime characters Anti Western Cosplayers Movement: Japanese otaku especially hate western cosplayers

I wonder how the kkk including trump will say about this fact.

I traveled to Japan on and off for many years so and I heard about otaku.
Isn't it these are the rejects loners that don't have a social life? So why would they like other cultures? But in general Japanese like American cultures..... Clothing, iPhones, music, dance, white boys and girls, vibrators,
And if you ask me about racism in Asia . Hate to say Japan is number one.
I was just wondering.............. you have a very limited post for almost 2 years........ Are they charging your per character?

Japanese otaku don't find westerners attractive at all which further prove Anime characters based on Asians. This mean Japanese otaku also hate western cosplayers so western cosplayers must stop cosplaying Anime characters Anti Western Cosplayers Movement: Japanese otaku especially hate western cosplayers

Isn't it these are the rejects loners that don't have a social life? So why would they like other cultures? But in general Japanese like American cultures..... Clothing, iPhones, music, dance, white boys and girls, vibrators,
I was just wondering.............. you have a very limited post for almost 2 years........ Are they charging your per character?

Dude....dont feed the troll.

Japanese dont even like themselves anymore....one of fastest imploding societies on earth....the number of people who have never even been on a date is astounding

Dude....dont feed the troll.

I was just having fun.

Anime characters usually have a similar skin color, and don't match any ethnicity, because they aren't designed to have one in terms of appearance. When an artist draws an anime character, they're typically just trying to make them the best they possibly can. So, in terms of appearance, they are not Asian-based. Note that there are exceptions, which is why I said 'usually'.

In other words, anime character's appearances are based on no ethnicity.

On the rest of your post, a single movement doesn't speak for everyone. Not every "Otaku" hates Western Cosplayers. This topic is stupid.

JgM0VSn.jpg

:lmao:

More of the same from kajune, I see.

Look junior, we get that you hate Americans. But no one is going to stop gaming, anime ect ect ect.

Who cares about the opinion of Japanese otaku? Only other Japanese otaku.

Don't be taken in. The OP is about as JApanese as you are. He's some pimply-faced little loser playing dress/up in the basement.

Why should any caucasian or anyone else give a shit what the weirdo otakus think about them?

I've been all over Asia and the Japanese, in general, are my least favorite folks. Not all of them of course but many I've come into contact with socially, in business, etc. But I don't expect anyone to give 2-cents about my feelings towards them or any others.

Japanese otaku don't find westerners attractive at all...

Racists.

Nope nothing racist about that because it is free for any peoples to find who are attractive and who not. So just keep being bitter that your racist kkk world are not like what you hallucinate when you read this topic.

Only Asians can and look right cosplaying Anime characters :
Only_Asians_can_Cosplay_1.jpg

Only_Asians_can_Cosplay_2.jpg

Forum List

Back