Japan threatens war with china over Taiwan

If you say China invading Taiwan the Chinese have already held back from invading them for sixty years.
They've never had a better window of opportunity than RIGHT NOW. Do you think the Biden regime would take us to war over Taiwan? FTM, would he react kinetically at all, even for Ukraine? The man isn't capable of handling such a crisis and the leaders of the world understand this whether Democrats ignore it or not.
One thing IS certain... if Taiwan gets invaded and we do nothing, Asia will belong to the CCP from now on.

China made clear early on after they helped get Joey Xiden elected that the US is no longer in a position of strength. The CCP owns the Xiden family, and the DNC, Japan is and our allies in the far east are on their own
The scum in this nation that helped him get installed all need to burn if the nation is ever attacked. Feckin' TRAITORS, EVERY ONE OF THEM...

America is no longer the leader of the "Free World". China Joe wouldn't even join a coalition of nations against the CCP. He is a bought and paid for BITCH of Xi Jinping.
Taiwan has a mutual defense pact treaty with the United States. Will Biden honor it?
That really isn't the question. He's a meat-puppet for the Tan Messiah. I doubt we'd come to Taiwan's aid and unless other nuclear powers stood together and posed a credible threat against the CCP, Taiwan wouldn't be the last territory the CCP would grab. Xi likes to use the expression "Tianxia" when talking about China's rights and their future. It means "all under heaven" The Chinese have long called their nation the "Middle Kingdom" or center of the earth.

Actually, the Taiwan question should be cleared up once and for all. Taiwan is not a separatist region of mainland China. The Chinese government in Beijing and the Chinese government in Taiwan are the result of China's civil war of the 20th century. Both these governments have equal legitimacy and none of them can demand elimination of the other.

Sooner or later, the countries of anti-China alliance will recognize this fact.
The Nationalist government led by Chang Kai Shek that fled mainland china in 1949 no longer rules Taiwan

The dictatorship was ended and an independent government took its place about 10 years ago

And I think japan is well aware of that fact
Taiwan has been a Republic since 1949. They were a Republic on the Mainland also. Where are you historical nimrods digging up this revisionist crap?

I hope their troops can swim, because that is the only way they will get to Taiwan in sufficient numbers.
I dont think you are up to date on china’s military build up

The US can probably beat china in a conventional war with the help of our allies

But it will be costly in American lives

Taiwan has been a Republic since 1949. They were a Republic on the Mainland also. Where are you historical nimrods digging up this revisionist crap?
You are wrong again

The chinese nationalist government under chang kai chek fled to Taiwan after losing the civil war to Mao

Once their chang had illusions of reclaiming mainland china and claimed to be ruler of all china

But it was not to be

After his death the Kuomintang tried to continue the chang dictatorship but gradually lost control

Now it is merely the opposition part within a democratic Taiwan

I hope their troops can swim, because that is the only way they will get to Taiwan in sufficient numbers.
I dont think you are up to date on china’s military build up

The US can probably beat china in a conventional war with the help of our allies

But it will be costly in American lives
No, I think you overestimate their capabilities.

How many amphibious assault capable ships does China have?

How many of those ships would survive the first few minutes of actual combat?

Their brand spanking new amphibious assault ships carry 900 Chinese equivalents of Marines. My last ship, since decommissioned, was built in the late 70s and carried 1300 Marines. They will not have 4 of these ship's operational for a few more years as amphibious warfare is as foreign to them as fixed wing carrier flight operations.

On the other hand, we have 7 LHDs, and 2 LHAs with another under construction. These ships are capable of carrying the Marines F-35B fighters.

You are wrong again

The chinese nationalist government under chang kai chek fled to Taiwan after losing the civil war to Mao

Once their chang had illusions of reclaiming mainland china and claimed to be ruler of all china

But it was not to be

After his death the Kuomintang tried to continue the chang dictatorship but gradually lost control

Now it is merely the opposition part within a democratic Taiwan
Dictators are not elected dumbass! You can't even read Google for comprehension. My statement, is, was, and will continue to be stone cold fact. Those GED prep classes are really showing their shortcomings. Too bad you obviously failed the test.

One of my college professors was once a state department official. He taught my course in Far East diplomacy. Got anything to compare, other than the guy named Chin who blows up your bicycle tires?

"If a major problem took place in Taiwan, it would not be too much to say that it could relate to a survival-threatening situation [for Japan]," Japan's deputy prime minister Taro Aso said at a fundraising party by a fellow Liberal Democratic Party lawmaker, according to Kyodo.

A "survival-threatening situation" refers to a situation where an armed attack against a foreign country that is in a close relationship with Japan occurs, which in turns poses a clear risk of threatening Japan's survival.

Such a situation is one of the conditions that need to be met for Japan to exercise its right of collective self-defense, or coming to the aid of an ally under attack.

@@@@@@@@@

While America focuses on internal domestic problems the danger of a major war with china looms ever closer

The japanese statement is encouraging because a strong united coalition confronting china offers the best chance of avoiding armed conflict

If the democracies are united and resolute china MAY back down

I had a respect for Japan at a young age when I read about their miracle economic transition from an agrarian country to a full blown technological powerhouse post-war.

Also, who doesn't respect the courage of the ancient Samurai culture?

Then there is there is Hiro Onada. If they reclaim this fighting spirit, the Commies are in deep, trouble:

Dead at 91, the Japanese WW2 soldier who refused to surrender for 30 years while hiding in Philippines jungle​

A Japanese soldier who refused to surrender after the Second World War ended and spent 29 years hiding in the jungle while continuing a guerilla war has died aged 91.

Hiroo Onoda remained on an island in the Philippines until 1974 because he did not believe the war was over.

He became the last Japanese soldier to surrender – but only after his former commander, who in 1945 had told him to stay behind and spy on American troops, was flown from Japan to order him to give up.

His extraordinary determination to carry on made Mr Onoda a hero in his homeland, although he was said to have killed 30 people while evading capture. His story was turned into a film and a book.

He had come out of hiding, erect but emaciated, on Lubang island on his 52nd birthday.
I remember that happening...there was another right before this that was discovered...the wood parts of his rifle had rotted away long ago but the metal parts were preserved best as he could with something... can't remember what.

There will be no war with China. China will not be invading Taiwan, when they enjoy such great results with the creep of the operation to take it relatively peacefully proceeding at pace. The key of the war games from China is to let Taiwan know they could quickly surround it and cut it off, if they feel like it. and that they could deter resistance from the West, not "crush the West". China is sitting pretty right now. They can basically just keep doing what they are doing in perpetuity. And eventually they will have the largest economy and outsized global influence because of it.

There will be no war with China. China will not be invading Taiwan, when they enjoy such great results with the creep of the operation to take it relatively peacefully proceeding at pace. The key of the war games from China is to let Taiwan know they could quickly surround it and cut it off, if they feel like it. and that they could deter resistance from the West, not "crush the West". China is sitting pretty right now. They can basically just keep doing what they are doing in perpetuity. And eventually they will have the largest economy and outsized global influence because of it.
The attitude of the CCP has changed over the past 1 years

They were growing the economy and taking over markets all over the world

And doing so without firing a shot

But the current strongman is impatient and very belligerent

Xi is openly bragging about china’s readiness to use force when necessary

And he is bullying smaller nations

Our military officers are warning that war over Taiwan is possible in the next few years

They were growing the economy and taking over markets all over the world

And doing so without firing a shot continueomoc
Yes indeed. And continue to do so. They continue to win the global propaganda war of economic systems as well.

Yes indeed. And continue to do so. They continue to win the global propaganda war of economic systems as well.
You dont have to sound so happy about it

China is the most serious enemy America has ever faced

Globalists thought that building up the chinese economy would mellow the CCP and lead to world peace

What happened is that globalists created a monster that fully intends to devour us all

Forum List

Back