Japan declares state of emergency as Fukushima reactor falls into ocean

must you point your bare behind EAST? -----uhm-----are you east of Japan?
Instead of the rising sun, I represent the rising moon.
i prefer it when women say that.
With the size of women today you get two moons.
should we make ads. on Craigslist, for activity partners, simply to "help girl friends, increase their metabolism to help keep their weight down."
Or, reduce the size of their mouth.
i prefer to ask them to help me workout in the nude in the summer.

should we make ads. on Craigslist, for activity partners, simply to "help girl friends, increase their metabolism to help keep their weight down."

do you intend to run for public office?
Only if I have diarrhea.

it might help clear you mind
Only if they have bidets.

Instead of the rising sun, I represent the rising moon.
i prefer it when women say that.
i prefer to ask them to help me workout in the nude in the summer.
Me too, the lawn needs mowed.

MindWars Doom-Tracker (tm) update:

1. Flu Pandemic
2. Financial collapse
3. War with Korea
4. Artificial intelligence run amok
5. Mass extinctions
6. Heavily armed Muslims in the US
7. Russian Bombers
8. Wild fires out of control with some secret reason they started
9. Nuclear war wipes out everyone
10. Massive power outage with boilerplate FEMA reference
11. FEMA Operation Gotham false flag
12. Cell phones causing brain cancer
13. Coronal hole from giant fissure on the sun
14. Popocatépetl volcano
15. Facial recognition not really for illegals
16. Cyber attack on power grid
17. Nuclear missile hitting California
18. Deadly fungus "catastrophic threat" to US
19. Global debt explosion
20. American debt bomb
21. Scientists warn of apocalypse
22. Europe taken over by Islam
23. Earthquakes off Alaska
24. 1984 style censorship
25. Anonymous says prepare for World War 3
26. EMP Strike on USA
27. New tick virus worse than lyme
28. Water supply poisoned
29. Acetaminophen blocking empathy
30. Campi Flegrei volcano devastating eruption possible
31. China/Russia New World Order
32. Dangerous Parasite, with a hint of FDA conspiracy
33. Mt. St Helens recharging, with death reference
34. Google facial recognition AI
35. MAJOR plutonium release into air
36. "Ominous" ransomware message, with hilariously non sequitur reference to leftists
37. Radical Islam's Third Jihad
38. Bee colonies dying = civilization collapse
39. North Korea satellites attack, cannibalism in the streets
40. Fukishima reactor radiation (again)

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm
For the ASSHOLE who moved this here :

RT even REPORTED THIS IN FEB JACKASS you fkrs are so fkn pathetically stupid man honest your idiots

upload_2017-5-29_18-25-19.png

upload_2017-5-29_18-26-27.png

A man who worked at the Fukushima nuclear power plant in Japan during the disastrous 2011 meltdown has had his thyroid cancer recognized as work-related. The case prompted the government to finally determine its position on post-disaster compensation.
The unnamed man, said to be in his 40s, worked at several nuclear power plants between 1992 and 2012 as an employee of Tokyo Electric Power Company Holdings Inc. He was present at the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power plant during the March 11, 2011 meltdown. Three years after the disaster, he was diagnosed with thyroid gland cancer, which the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare confirmed on Friday as stemming from exposure to radiation.

Read more
Fukushima medical survey confirms 14 new child thyroid cancer cases
The man’s body radiation exposure was totaled at 150 millisieverts, almost 140 of which were a result of the accident. Although this is not the first time that health authorities have linked cancer to radiation exposure for workers at the Fukushima plant, it is the first time a patient with thyroid cancer has won the right to work-related compensation.

There have been two cases previously, both of them involving leukemia.

The recent case prompted Japan’s health and labor ministry to release for the first time its overall position on dealing with compensation issues for workers who were at the Fukushima plant at the time and after the accident. Workers who had been exposed to over 100 millisieverts and developed cancer five years or more after exposure were entitled to compensation, the ministry ruled this week. The dose level was not a strict standard but rather a yardstick, the officials added.

READ MORE: Japan’s Fukushima disaster costs double to almost $200bn

As of March, 174 people who worked at the plant had been exposed to over 100 millisieverts worth of radiation, according to a joint study by the UN and the Tokyo Electric Power Company. There is also an estimate that more than 2,000 workers have radiation doses exceeding 100 millisieverts just in their thyroid gland, Japanese newspaper the Asahi Shimbun reported.

View image on Twitter
Cx0u_bbXcAIw_B5.jpg:small

Follow
RT

✔@RT_com

Cooling system in the reactor three spent fuel pool restarted 90 minutes after shutdown - #TEPCO http://on.rt.com/7vpz #Fukushima#tsunami

4:48 PM - 21 Nov 2016
Twitter Ads info & Privacy

The 2011 accident at the Fukushima nuclear power plant was the worst of its kind since the infamous 1986 catastrophe in Chernobyl, Ukraine. After the Tohoku earthquake in eastern Japan and the subsequent tsunami, the cooling system of one of the reactors stopped working, causing a meltdown. Nearly half a million people were evacuated and a 20-kilometer exclusion zone was set up.

READ MORE: Radiation levels in seabed off Fukushima ‘100s of times’ higher than prior to disaster – Greenpeace

Japan Declares State Of Emergency as Fukushima Reactor Falls Into Ocean

Japan Declares State Of Emergency as Fukushima Reactor Falls Into Ocean:

Scientists at the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear plant in Japan have declared a state of emergency as one of the reactors is on the verge of falling into the ocean.

Lethal levels of radiation have been detected around the site which scientists say stems from a hole caused by melted nuclear fuel.

Rt.com reports:

Radiation levels of up to 530 Sieverts per hour were detected inside an inactive Reactor 2 at the Fukushima ....

=============================================================================
STUPID FKS you fkn dumbasses think everything is a fkn conspiracy , when you can't even find information on your own , you dumb ................t have to have your IDIOT box tell you everything and that's why your such moronic idiots who know nothing.

upload_2017-5-29_18-37-52.png

Fukushima TEPCO Power Co. of Japan nuclear meltdown apologizes for "cover-up" - CBS News

Well reality is a scary thing for some so their best defense deny it. We'll see who those weak minded are lol.

But from what I gather this might have happened a few months ago sometimes news gets around a bit late so for information purposes this even took place either way.

TOKYO -- The utility that ran the Fukushima nuclear plant acknowledged Tuesday its delayed disclosure of the meltdowns at three reactorswas tantamount to a cover-up and apologized for it.

Tokyo Electric Power Co. President Naomi Hirose's apology followed the revelation last week that an investigation had found Hirose's predecessor instructed officials during the 2011 disaster to avoid using the word "meltdown."

"I would say it was a cover-up," Hirose told a news conference. "It's extremely regrettable."

TEPCO instead described the reactors' condition as less serious "core damage" for two months after the earthquake and tsunami on March 11, 2011, wrecked the plant, even though utility officials knew and computer simulations suggested meltdowns had occurred.

Scientists at the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear plant in Japan have declared a state of emergency as one of the reactors is on the verge of falling into the ocean.

Lethal levels of radiation have been detected around the site which scientists say stems from a hole caused by melted nuclear fuel.

Rt.com reports:

Radiation levels of up to 530 Sieverts per hour were detected inside an inactive Reactor 2 at the Fukushima ....

Well reality is a scary thing for some so their best defense deny it. We'll see who those weak minded are lol.

But from what I gather this might have happened a few months ago sometimes news gets around a bit late so for information purposes this even took place either way.
There is no fake news too retarded for you to fall for, is there?

Rt.com reports:

FACT CHECK: Is a Damaged Fukushima Nuclear Reactor About to Fall Into the Ocean?

FALSE

Rt.com reports:

There is no fake news too retarded for you to fall for, is there?

Fuck you ass hole

Forum List

Back