Jap wins Indy 500

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
Takuma Sato, a Japanese citizen, won the Indianapolis 500 while driving for team Honda.

I'm just glad my uncle isn't still around to witness this travesty. He fought with the Marines on Iwo Jima and other islands in the pacific. He ranted about the Japs and Tojo for the rest of his life. ..... :cool:

Takuma Sato, a Japanese citizen, won the Indianapolis 500 while driving for team Honda.

I'm just glad my uncle isn't still around to witness this travesty. He fought with the Marines on Iwo Jima and other islands in the pacific. He ranted about the Japs and Tojo for the rest of his life. ..... :cool:
So, the USA should view those who live in the South the same way?

The best car & driver won. The fact that there was a war 70+ years ago has nothing to do with it. We won the war, nuked their cities, changed their political system, and they accepted it all. The guy won the race.

Did your uncle know that 33,000 second generation Japanese volunteered for service in WW2? Neither did you but unlike your uncle you have access to Google....dumbass.
Japanese American service in World War II - Wikipedia

The Indy 500 is an iconic national event, and only American citizens and American cars should be allowed to participate in the race. .... :cool:

Last edited:
Did your uncle know that 33,000 second generation Japanese volunteered for service in WW2? Neither did you but unlike your uncle you have access to Google....dumbass.
They were American citizens and deserved to serve their country.

Whereas, the Indy winner Takuma Sato is a Japanese citizen.

Big difference...... :cool:

Sunni, look around the roads today, see any thing Japanese? Kinda funny as the Japanese engage in keiretsu while Americans engage in free market screwing of each other. lol But it's made in America they tell me, I reply, it is put together in America with foreign parts, usually in the South where they have received tax subsides and other perks and the workers are non-union and so it goes..... Ah that free market baloney.

"Japan ships 1.5 million cars to America each year, but allows only 20,000 American cars into its own market. Since 2012, Japan’s yen has devalued by 50 percent against the dollar. Now Japan wants tariff-free access to the U.S. market through the TPP while it continues to cheat on currency." see American Manufacturing.org and TPP

so you come from a long line of hateful racists then?

The Indy 500 is an iconic national event, and only American citizens and American cars should be allowed to participate in the race. .... :cool:

Right. Because the only way an American wins it is if we do not allow anyone but Americans to participate.

They can rename it the Bigot 500.
Don't be soo intolerant and narrow minded.

The Miss America contest requires the participants be American citizens. And so does the U.S. olympic teams.

It just makes common sense for the Indy 500 to be an all American event, featuring American cars and drivers. ..... :cool:

The Indy 500 is about the best car & driver in the world.

Right. Because the only way an American wins it is if we do not allow anyone but Americans to participate.
they should slap a 35 % tariff on the lap times of non-americans. this will make merkans faster.

They can rename it the Bigot 500.
Don't be soo intolerant and narrow minded.

The Miss America contest requires the participants be American citizens. And so does the U.S. olympic teams.

It just makes common sense for the Indy 500 to be an all American event, featuring American cars and drivers. ..... :cool:
Check the records, dipshit. Foreign drivers and cars have been a part of the Indy for decades.

they should slap a 35 % tariff on the lap times of non-americans. this will make merkans faster.

Yup, and make Mexico pay for their wall between the track and the grandstand.

Yup, and make Mexico pay for their wall between the track and the grandstand.
a beautiful wall! believe me! it will be amazing.

For 100 years the race has been run with one set of rules for who participates. Now you want to change that out of chickenshit nationalism?

Forum List

Back