Janitor fired for pro Scott Walker sign in car

You liberals are hilarious...really

Hypocritical and self righteous is the first thing that comes to my mind.

gop-quit-crying9.jpg

From your own link:

Diversified Building Maintenance manager Joan Dedolph contends that she never told the employee she was fired.

"I spoke with the Whitewater Unified School District Administration and we are both in agreement our staff has every right to have the 'I Support Walker' sign in their personal vehicles," she said.

Dedolph said "our employee" (presumably Taylor) never lost her job over this and still has her job.

From your own link:

Diversified Building Maintenance manager Joan Dedolph contends that she never told the employee she was fired.

"I spoke with the Whitewater Unified School District Administration and we are both in agreement our staff has every right to have the 'I Support Walker' sign in their personal vehicles," she said.

Dedolph said "our employee" (presumably Taylor) never lost her job over this and still has her job.

In other words, they're walking it back cuz they don't like the bad press they're getting. :lol:

And yet...how much would the RW like WI to be a right to work state?

The RW wants to be able to fire people for any reason what so ever...but when someone actually does it...their heads explode.

Oh well, I've stopped trying to figure them out.

And yet...how much would the RW like WI to be a right to work state?

The RW wants to be able to fire people for any reason what so ever...but when someone actually does it...their heads explode.

Oh well, I've stopped trying to figure them out.

we discussed this fallacy in the other thread.

From your own link:

In other words, they're walking it back cuz they don't like the bad press they're getting. :lol:

ah, critical thinking on display.

what a fraud

From your own link:

ah, critical thinking on display.

what a fraud

Any lie works for the rightwing neocon's.

Anyone that makes janitor pay and supports Walker has to be an idiot.

Forum List

Back