Janice dickinson admits to fabricating part of Bill Cosby drug rape allegation in memoir

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Janice Dickinson admits to fabricating part of Bill Cosby drug-rape allegation in memoir
Former super model Janice Dickinson has appeared in court to testify against Bill Cosby in a drugging and rape case, where she admitted to making up a story that appears in her memoir in order to protect herself.

We said it for years this bitch was lying!!! We told you this was propaganda to make the ALL AMERICAN FAMILY LOOK BAD IT'S TO DESTROY THE FAMILY IMAGE!!

GAWD DAM WAKE UP TO PSYCHE WARFARE PLAYED UPON YOU IDIOTS SO THE PRICKS BEHIND THE SCENES CAN MOVE THE POPULATION IN NA CERTAIN DIRECTION!!!

The left wants to destroy the IMAGE of the . AMERICAN FAMILY WHAT PART ARE U MISSING!!

are you blind ass leftist so stupid you are not able to pick up on " subliminal messages meant to destroy families" it's easily done with a public that's so fkn stupidd.

once again dumbasses they TELL YOU what the plan is.

Did you even READ the story you linked? The CONTENTS OF THE MEMOIR were fabricated (which is entirely understandable), while she stands by her court testimony.

Why in the world would she lie about it in court?

If your point is to try to claim that Cosby was wrongfully accused...

Jesus.

And it only takes one skanky bitch to lie and that is like ringing the dinner bell for all of those other skanks to jump in and say......ME TOO!

• Banned
Did you even READ the story you linked? The CONTENTS OF THE MEMOIR were fabricated (which is entirely understandable), while she stands by her court testimony.

Jesus.

No I stand by this bitch lied and they used him as an example. watch WEINSTEIN walk then ask why.....

DECODE what is said and what is " really being said" . THIS IS YAHOO this is where an alternative NON LYING non msm supported news would decode it for the dumbed-down public.......... This is the RAW truth see how you didn't get it.......

YOU ALL TOTALLY MISSED IT TOO
Dickinson snapped: ‘They weren’t there! And you weren’t there! And I’m telling the real story!’

HER STORY IS THE WHOLE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH
WHATEVER HE SAID IS A LIE EVENN WHEN HE'S INNOCENT

HOW THE FK IS HER TRUTH THE TRUTH---- WHEN HER TRUTH CAN NOT BE PROVEN EITHER.
just because she said so that makes it so riiiiight.

Why would she lie about it OMFG ........

But WEINSTEIN is just sooooo glamored uponn.....hmm

Hopefully they can fix his eyesight in jail

janice-dickinson.jpg

And it only takes one skanky bitch to lie and that is like ringing the dinner bell for all of those other skanks to jump in and say......ME TOO!
I'm not going to agree all these women lied and Cosby is innocent. I don't believe that for a minute

Cosby had us all fooled.
Cosby was a man who had the world by by the gonads. He was an ambassador to better relations between people. I remember friends in the neighborhood I lived in purchasing his comedy records in the 1960's. From Buck Buck to Fat Albert on those records. From I Spy to Mr. Kincaid and the Saturday morning cartoon Cosby Kids. And the movies to go with it as well as later TV programs. He is paying the price for his transgressions now. A sad ending to a man who beat the odds in another era.

Cosby had us all fooled.
Cosby was a man who had the world by by the gonads. He was an ambassador to better relations between people. I remember friends in the neighborhood I lived in purchasing his comedy records in the 1960's. From Buck Buck to Fat Albert on those records. From I Spy to Mr. Kincaid and the Saturday morning cartoon Cosby Kids. And the movies to go with it as well as later TV programs. He is paying the price for his transgressions now. A sad ending to a man who beat the odds in another era.

It's amazing how you admire all the scared, uncle tom, boot licking black folks.

Too many women out there with similar stories involving Cosby.
He had the respect and love of the nation, but in the end, his personal behavior finally came out. He deserves to rot in prison.

Jesus.
Wow. This also shows how the media writers Deliberately twist titles to make it sound like the opposite (then hide in the article what it really means).

Do we need to teach this strategy in class?

Like Driver's Ed required to navigate the Internet?

Forum List

Back