Jan 6: In one day rioters injured more than one hundred police officers, caused more than 2.9 million dollars in losses. Septic Installer Sentenced

Post the video. You can't, you won't.
I'm glad you finally got it--an hour later. I WON'T. Your continuous denials are tiresome and as far as "going there" Quit showing your ignorance and no one would "go there" moron. Now are you going to pull out the profane language that you so kindly taught your charges? Yeah, I went there too.

then i challenge you to do better crusty

in fact , the majority of posters i've read here in the past 2 years would do well to conceptualize J6 vs delving into minutia (although i must admit some rather adept)

Rise above, ask why this 'protest' is any different , ask why sedition was rarely on the table, ask why all our letter dept's were involved, ask why partisan justice is being applied.....

I know it's hard for some of you to get your contrived craniums outta your partisan posteriors , but that's exactly what the 'powers that be' are counting on

~S~
get a grip

You finally admitted she was shoved when you called out the shover for her being killed.
You really are an idiot.

Me asking YOU, who YOU think 'shoved' babbitt is in no way an admission of me saying that babbitt was shoved.
Do you see the word "if" in my quote?
So who "SHOVED" babbitt, as you claim.
And BTW, if she was 'Shoved" why aren't you after the person that "shoved her"

And this ^^^ is relevant? LMAO. BTW, what is "irrevalent, teach? LOL
Let me remind you....... "BTW, you're TDS is showing." Concerned American

CA. You're.png

Judge to backers of Jan. 6 rioter: Don’t condone political violence​

The move by U.S. Judge Royce C. Lamberth is the latest in broad, public push by federal judges against Jan. 6 revisionism​

In an unusual step, U.S. District Judge Royce C. Lamberth filed on the public docket the statement he prepared to sentence Taylor James Johnatakis to more than seven years in prison. Even more atypically, he said he would order his clerk to mail copies to 20 people who wrote letters supporting the defendant — the first time he had done so in his 37-year career — to explain his reasoning.

“January 6 must not become a precedent for further violence against political opponents or governmental institutions,” Lamberth wrote. “This is not normal. This cannot become normal. We as a community, we as a society, we as a country cannot condone the normalization of the January 6 Capitol riot.”

Hmm

“*
January 6 must not become a precedent for further violence against political opponents or governmental institutions,” Lamberth wrote. “This is not normal. This cannot become normal. We as a community, we as a society, we as a country cannot condone the normalization of the January 6 Capitol riot.*”

This almost sounds like part of his sentencing was based on “making an example” out of him to ward off future occurrences….is that lawful? Curious.

Stupid irrevalent post ^^^^^ of 100+ words with ZERO substance.
Be better Robert.
I am comfortable in my skin. I am not like you where you approve a high ranking cop shooting a woman who was as you admitted, boosted. She should never been shot. Were you thinking you would at most ask for her to be arrested by the Armed Lt cop.

I am comfortable in my skin. I am not like you where you approve a high ranking cop shooting a woman who was as you admitted, boosted. She should never been shot. Were you thinking you would at most ask for her to be arrested by the Armed Lt cop.
As a testament of my opinion of a self-described educator of nearly 40 years, I give you IRREVALENT.

Hmm

“*
January 6 must not become a precedent for further violence against political opponents or governmental institutions,” Lamberth wrote. “This is not normal. This cannot become normal. We as a community, we as a society, we as a country cannot condone the normalization of the January 6 Capitol riot.*”

This almost sounds like part of his sentencing was based on “making an example” out of him to ward off future occurrences….is that lawful? Curious.
The whole idea of the criminal justice system is deterrence. You want to prevent people from committing crimes, not just catch people after the damage is done.

Wow, you just keep doubling down on the stupidity. Do you ever read what you post when you sober up? Are you going to answer the question? What is "irrevalent" teach. I can't seem to find it in the dictionary.
I can admit when I make typing errors. I made a mistake.
How about you?

Can you admit you made a mistake when you posted this?
BTW, you're TDS is showing. Concerned American

Well, can you admit you're your mistake?

CA. You're.png

You really are an idiot.

Me asking YOU, who YOU think 'shoved' babbitt is in no way an admission of me saying that babbitt was shoved.
Do you see the word "if" in my quote?
Holy cow. I know what I read. Did I forget to call you bad names? Let me tell you. I do my best not to stoop that low.

Let's try a new angle.

First the doors. The Doors in question are very tall. I did not measure them but based on the males busting the windows, my guess is she would have to bounce over 4 feet high to just clear the window. But she was upright. So you tell me how an upright tiny female just managed to all by herself get into that window in an upright position?

The real issue is not that. It is the Lt rank of this officer means he supervised cops. And his actions as a LT where his victim died suck the capitol building up very bad. Why can you appove a high ranking cop shooting a woman so tiny?

I can admit when I make typing errors. I made a mistake.
How about you?

Can you admit you made a mistake when you posted this?
BTW, you're TDS is showing. Concerned American

Well, can you admit you're your mistake?

View attachment 927861
Sure, I made a mistake--I make them all the time. But I didn't vote for the worst party and president in the history of this nation and then deny it and I damn sure don't call myself a teacher and then spout the garbage you spout.

Sure, I made a mistake--I make them all the time. But I didn't vote for the worst party and president in the history of this nation and then deny it and I damn sure don't call myself a teacher and then spout the garbage you spout.
Whatever dude.
You did vote for trump.
The absolute WORST POTUS of all-time.
History will outlive you cult members.
History will tell the truth, not deny the truth.

Holy cow. I know what I read. Did I forget to call you bad names? Let me tell you. I do my best not to stoop that low.

Let's try a new angle.

First the doors. The Doors in question are very tall. I did not measure them but based on the males busting the windows, my guess is she would have to bounce over 4 feet high to just clear the window. But she was upright. So you tell me how an upright tiny female just managed to all by herself get into that window in an upright position?

The real issue is not that. It is the Lt rank of this officer means he supervised cops. And his actions as a LT where his victim died suck the capitol building up very bad. Why can you appove a high ranking cop shooting a woman so tiny?
Pose that question to a 5 foot gymnast

Balance beam, gymnastics apparatus used in women’s competition. It is a wooden beam 5 metres (16.4 feet) long, 10 cm (4 inches) wide, and raised 125 cm (4.1 feet) from the floor. The performer begins the exercise by mounting the beam

phillips-mount.gif

Pose that question to a 5 foot gymnast

Balance beam, gymnastics apparatus used in women’s competition. It is a wooden beam 5 metres (16.4 feet) long, 10 cm (4 inches) wide, and raised 125 cm (4.1 feet) from the floor. The performer begins the exercise by mounting the beam

phillips-mount.gif
It would be wonderful had Ashli been a professional gymnast. But she was a veteran of our military. She took an oath to uphold the constitution so she did not break it.

Whatever dude.
You did vote for trump.
The absolute WORST POTUS of all-time.
History will outlive you cult members.
History will tell the truth, not deny the truth.
And still you try to deflect the democrats and Biden's train wreck/dumpster fire with Trump, Trump, Trump. Didn't you deny voting for Biden a few posts back. Sober up and come back Winnie. You are more entertaining when you aren't drunk.

Forum List

Back