Jamie Foxx In Serious Condition After Being Listed As A Witness Against Obama In Upcoming Trial

Your post implies that this book you cited was the one which the writers were nominated for the Pulitzer Prize in 2016. It was not.

Fake news, For the barely literate, the article I linked to refers to the Pulitzer Prize winning investigative report by to Wall Street Journal reporters. The idiot quotrd above is really too poorly educated to make such distinctions. The book was based on the report, as the article says. It came out in 2018, as anyone who can subtract 18 from 23 could see immediately.

Billion Dollar Whale (original title: Billion Dollar Whale: The Man Who Fooled Wall Street, Hollywood, and the World) is a non-fiction book by The Wall Street Journal correspondents Tom Wright and Bradley Hope. Published on September 18, 2018, by Hachette Books, the book focuses on how Malaysian financier Jho Low allegedly masterminded a US$4.5 billion fraud in what is referred to as the 1Malaysia Development Berhad scandal.

The book received positive reviews despite attempts to block it from distribution in multiple countries in a campaign by London-based law firm Schillings.[1]

Overview​

Billion Dollar Whale is a book based on extensive investigative reporting by Wall Street Journal correspondents Tom Wright and Bradley Hope. Their reporting made them finalists for the 2016 Pulitzer Prize.[2]

From the wiki article. put this in the category of yet another semiliterate commie who needs to give up the breakfast meth.

Last edited:
I have never been off this continent. It's like Led Zeppelin tickets. 3 times I had tickets, and I never saw them live. I had plans to go to Paris for my 25th wedding anniversary - in 2009. US financial collapse took my job with it. I had plans to go to Paris for the French 0pen - in 2020.

Everything on Amazon coming out of China. That's just one of the reasons I NEVER buy anything on Amazon. I ordered a laptop battery on Amazon when I first moved out of the City. The battery took 3 months to arrive, and the Chinese company tried to access my bank account. Fuck that shit. II'll buy from Walmart.ca before I'll buy from Amazon, because they ship from 0akville, or thereabouts.
Everything on Amazon does not come from China.

You were replying to Hawk’s post that I quoted.

I guess you forgot to mention the China/Obama case is made up.

I guess you're embarrassed and so desperate you need to keep Posting Last with even more idiot crap and bizarre nonsense. I didn't write Hawk's post, so keep looking like a pathetic moron.

What did the left manufacture???? Be specific,

The Russia Investigation was undertaken by the Trump Department of Justice, headed by Jeff Sessions, under the Direction of Republican Robert Mueller, and completed under the Barr DoJ.

The Trump University Fraud Trial???

Stormy Daniels???

Trump staffers lying to the FBI - REPEATEDLY???

Trump's attempt to extort Zelensky??? His own staff accused him of that.

January 6th??? Even Ivanka and Jared testified against him and are refusing to participate in this campaign

Tax evasion??? He admits to that.

Rape??? - The Access Hollywood Tape is his confession. First he kisses, he doesn't even ask, and then he grabs them by the pussy, and that is exactly what every one of these victims has described. He grabbed, he kissed, and he stuck his hand up their dress. And then he raped E. Jean Carroll.
LOL. Well, just to start off with, they manufactured that Trump colluded with Russians to influence the election.

Because you've attacked my posts when I said it.
I didn’t attack your post. You jumped to conclusions and felt it necessary to jump to defending O and DNC. You two favorite thing’s apparently. I never mentioned O or the DNC in my posts.

Again, you ignore facts and go with rumours and conspiracy theories. Maybe he had a relapse and they don't want to talk about it. Maybe he has a diagnosis they don't want to share at this time/.

And just MAYBE it's none of your business.
Or MAYBE you are full of shit and making up a fake narrative that he is almost perfectly healthy now, even though he is still in the hospital after a month.

Fake news, For the barely literate, the article I linked to refers to the Pulitzer Prize winning investigative report by to Wall Street Journal reporters. The idiot quotrd above is really too poorly educated to make such distinctions. The book was based on the report, as the article says. It came out in 2018, as anyone who can subtract 18 from 23 could see immediately.

Billion Dollar Whale (original title: Billion Dollar Whale: The Man Who Fooled Wall Street, Hollywood, and the World) is a non-fiction book by The Wall Street Journal correspondents Tom Wright and Bradley Hope. Published on September 18, 2018, by Hachette Books, the book focuses on how Malaysian financier Jho Low allegedly masterminded a US$4.5 billion fraud in what is referred to as the 1Malaysia Development Berhad scandal.

The book received positive reviews despite attempts to block it from distribution in multiple countries in a campaign by London-based law firm Schillings.[1]

Overview

Billion Dollar Whale is a book based on extensive investigative reporting by Wall Street Journal correspondents Tom Wright and Bradley Hope. Their reporting made them finalists for the 2016 Pulitzer Prize.[2]

From the wiki article. put this in the category of yet another semiliterate commie who needs to give up the breakfast meth.

And what does that book have to do with the lie that Jamie Foxx was testifying against 0bama? 0bama isn't on trial so how can anyone testify against him? It doesn't even look like Low is on trial.

You tin foil hatters always think you can see things others can't. We can't see them because they're not there. They're your delusions.

Careful, they'll ban you.

This was the deal.

homO covers up 911

The Zionist Fascists keep the CLOSET DOOR SHUT by any means necessary.

This deal has wrecked America beyond recognition...

And it just struck again...

Michelle Obama gives George W. Bush a great big hug and the internet ...

President Obama opens Smithsonian's African American museum | Daily ...

The union of Zionist Fascism and left wing hate hoaxing homos....

Because they say it’s about China then they post a story about a Malaysian businessman.

Malaysia and China are different countries.

Who is 'They', tard? There is no 'They', except in your fevered little pea brain.

And what does that book have to do with the lie that Jamie Foxx was testifying against 0bama? 0bama isn't on trial so how can anyone testify against him? It doesn't even look like Low is on trial.

You tin foil hatters always think you can see things others can't. We can't see them because they're not there. They're your delusions.

Lol we've already established you're one of the delusional idiots here. Too late for you to correct that, so no you need to bury yet another thread under 20 pages of more bullshit. AS for Obama ....

On Monday, the Grammy-winning Pras, 50, goes on trial in a Washington, DC, federal court as a key figure in a complex, multi-billion dollar global finance and political influence conspiracy involving two foreign nationals: Jho Low, a flashy Malaysian billionaire with ties to China, and Guo Wengui, the exiled Chinese billionaire who recently had a fire in his Manhattan apartment during an FBI raid.

So yes, there is indeed a China connection, you blathering loon.

Last edited:
This was the deal.

homO covers up 911

The Zionist Fascists keep the CLOSET DOOR SHUT by any means necessary.

This deal has wrecked America beyond recognition...

And it just struck again...

Michelle Obama gives George W. Bush a great big hug and the internet ...

President Obama opens Smithsonian's African American museum | Daily ...'s African American museum | Daily ...

The union of Zionist Fascism and left wing hate hoaxing homos....
bush vaseline.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH
Big picture is....when the jab was being pushed, all those who died were accused of dying from the fake virus. It's the frigging FLU. Period. Nobody during that time died of cancer or age or any other ailment...it was COVID (FLU) that caused the death because they got the jab too late or a "variant" was the culprit. NOW? Now they HIDE those who die BECAUSE of that jab. Whole new spin going on here. But behind it all was the lust for power and money. They murdered millions. Including my husband.

That's the crux of it.

Big picture is....when the jab was being pushed, all those who died were accused of dying from the fake virus. It's the frigging FLU. Period. Nobody during that time died of cancer or age or any other ailment...it was COVID (FLU) that caused the death because they got the jab too late or a "variant" was the culprit. NOW? Now they HIDE those who die BECAUSE of that jab. Whole new spin going on here. But behind it all was the lust for power and money. They murdered millions. Including my husband.

That's the crux of it.

Spot on.

The entire "mainstream media" is fully censoring the devastating carnage the Murderous Fraud Vax is inflicting on the public, especially those FORCED to get the MFV to keep job or place in college.

Deliberate intentional mass murder

Why RFKjr is surging in the polls before really starting any sort of campaign...

The entire coverage of subject SCIENCE by "media" and "leaders" and "top scientists" is ALL FRAUD, especially Co2.

Forum List

Back