James O’Keefe Doesn’t Care About Free Speech, Talks A Big Game, But He opposes unions that protect workers from being fired for expressing their views

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
AMERICA needs a DOJ that goes after serial grifters like Hunter Biden, not the DOJ that goes after ANGRY PARENTS and truth-tellers like Brandon Straka, Tim Pool, Steve Bannon, Roger Stone and James O'Keefe...this article by Jacobin is ridiculous

AMERICA needs a DOJ that goes after serial grifters like Hunter Biden, not the DOJ that goes after ANGRY PARENTS and truth-tellers like Brandon Straka, Tim Pool, Steve Bannon, Roger Stone and James O'Keefe...this article by Jacobin is ridiculous

Unions dont protect anyone, other than themselves, i know, i was in one at one time, paid in a lot of money and they didnt represent me when i needed them most. Then they tell their constituents to strike, yet those constituents still have to pay their dues, while not being paid, yet those Union leaders still get paid. Fuck the union, if you are too stupid to know how to ask for higher wages, then i guess you need a worthless union leader to tell you what to do, but intelligent people do just fine. At the union work i was paid 24 bucks and hour as an electronic/pnuematic technician. When i left i was making 30 bucks and hour doing the same thing because my skills are worth that money. Unions suck. Save America bust a Union.

Forum List

Back