James Golden

So what, no one cares.
you cared enough to comment,,,

I did, because I had never heard of this person, I thought it might be someone important. It isn't.
and yet you still felt compelled to comment,,,

I felt compelled to point out the obvious, because there are those among us who might not understand.
whats obvious is youre a hateful idiot that thinks your opinion means something,,,

OH and you didnt point anything out,, you just said you didnt care,,,

Sometimes i don't post because it is either unnecessary or it adds nothing to the conversation. You oughta consider that.

I did, because I had never heard of this person, I thought it might be someone important. It isn't.

Your pride of self proclaimed ignorance is glaring and you are just an asshole. Try reading my OP where I explained who he is numbnuts.

Last edited:
That's Bo Snerdly's real name. I think he should take over for Rush. After all, he was the one taking all the initial calls and talking with callers before they were lucky enough to qualify to get on the air.
I have called the show before, and Bo Snerdly is a great guy! He would be great, but I doubt he will take up the gig. JMO
If anyone that should take the helm should be Todd Herman. But that's just me. I know he already has his own radio program. But maybe...he can work out a deal and quit his other gig, just to take over The Rush Limbaugh Show.

whats obvious is youre a hateful idiot that thinks your opinion means something,,,

OH and you didnt point anything out,, you just said you didnt care,,,

tenor.gif

That's Bo Snerdly's real name. I think he should take over for Rush. After all, he was the one taking all the initial calls and talking with callers before they were lucky enough to qualify to get on the air.
I have called the show before, and Bo Snerdly is a great guy! He would be great, but I doubt he will take up the gig. JMO
If anyone that should take the helm should be Todd Herman. But that's just me. I know he already has his own radio program. But maybe...he can work out a deal and quit his other gig, just to take over The Rush Limbaugh Show.
My pick would be Steyn...Rush's sense of humor made the program bearable...Steyn is a hooot....Herman is too dryball for my tastes.

My pick would be Steyn...Rush's sense of humor made the program bearable...Steyn is a hooot....Herman is too dryball for my tastes.
Yes, good choice. I may have to take back my OP choice. I like Steyn and his sense of humor is close to Rush's.

He had his own radio show in NY on Sunday nights, well James and Joel Show

Forum List

Back