Jake Teixeira is the voice of Americans without a voice, Jake Teixeira is the feet of Americans who can't walk, Joe Biden should pardon Jake Teixeira

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Ask yourself who is the real enemy? A young low level national guardsmen? Or the administration that is waging war in Ukraine, a non-NATO nation, against nuclear Russia without war powers?

I always wonder how many Russobots are on this board.
He-he. I don't think this one is a Russobot or a chatbot. I don't even think him CIA troll, though he did relocate to mother country, (with mother, as a matter of fact), to a place you and I would think of as a historic war zone since before my youth. Of course if they have another explosion leveling a mile or so, just out of the blue industrial storage accident, I could re-evaluate. Has an eclectic set of tastes in modern and rock music (sending me samples every few days). He doesn't seem to work, at least nothing normal with any normal hours, with his posting times on here, so there is that.

• Banned
He-he. I don't think this one is a Russobot or a chatbot. I don't even think him CIA troll, though he did relocate to mother country, (with mother, as a matter of fact), to a place you and I would think of as a historic war zone since before my youth. Of course if they have another explosion leveling a mile or so, just out of the blue industrial storage accident, I could re-evaluate. Has an eclectic set of tastes in modern and rock music (sending me samples every few days). He doesn't seem to work, at least nothing normal with any normal hours, with his posting times on here, so there is that.
i was born in lebanon in 1988. relocate? lol

you're right that i don't work, though

i was born in lebanon in 1988. relocate? lol

you're right that i don't work, though
Cool. I knew a Lebanese American and also Peruvian of Lebanese descent. I have never met a Leichtensteiner though.
To the topic. Not a whistleblower, just a criminal.

Ask yourself who is the real enemy? A young low level national guardsmen? Or the administration that is waging war in Ukraine, a non-NATO nation, against nuclear Russia without war powers?

Vicky's Ukraine
The current POSPOTUS can't do that pardon because he will be running against RFK Jr. As its puppet, POSPOTUS knows that the CIA will not allow such things at this time. RFJ Jr. is one of the reasons. duh

Badger proudly counts as a russophile. The Russian Language Institute for Culture now being built in Venezuela is close enough to American cynicism to keep threads like this one in perpetuity. Enjoy your symptom! (Zizek)

If I am on the jury he goes to prison for a very long time
I don't know what kind of prison term is appropriate as we don't know for sure what harm was done, but there should be very strong repercussions for this kind of leak if this young man did in fact do the crime. He, like all other citizens, must be 'presumed innocent' until convicted in a court of law.

I think MJG erred in defending what he did assuming he in fact did do it.

trolls-have-serious-S.jpg

I don't know what kind of prison term is appropriate as we don't know for sure what harm was done, but there should be very strong repercussions for this kind of leak if this young man did in fact do the crime. He, like all other citizens, must be 'presumed innocent' until convicted in a court of law.

I think MJG erred in defending what he did assuming he in fact did do it.
What he did is inexcusable

What he did is inexcusable
No argument there if he in fact is the one who did it. In all honesty I don't trust this administration to go after real criminals while they are very quick to accuse/charge/convict somebody who isn't one of them. And that's why I keep qualifying my opinion of this particular person who has not yet been convicted.

Crap. Forgot the time zones.:oops:
yea. it's 9M in lebanon. it's 2PM in America Eastern Time. 7 hour time difference. i'm drinking copious amounts of coffee to stay up to 5AM to watch my Sacramento Kings in the playoffs tonight. i made it last time, went to sleep exactly when the game ended, let's see this time!

It's not waging war dummy, it's just providing military assets. America has zero troops on the ground.

Forum List

Back