Jake Paul: "To all the youth…put down the guns and pick up some boxing gloves to settle your differences. Violence is not the answer."

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
this is my favorite tweet ever, Jake Paul is the greatest role model for kids, a true American hero!

Senseless killings need to stop. Need to unify.

Last edited:
put down the guns and pick up some boxing gloves to settle your differences. Violence is not the answer.

f6d24cc1b37817e9481dedd0516a9b3e-original.jpg

• Banned
this would be a hot fight if these two faced each other in the octagon. i would pay to watch the babyface beat up the bearded fatboy

FgeqJxAXkAQhSPg

• Banned
even street fights that are moderated by a referee are better than violence

• Banned
"i was born weak. i'll die weak. i passed for strong because i'm a boxer" - Muhammad Ali

• Banned
In America:

-The First Amendment should be absolute.

-Groceries should be affordable.

-And cities should be safe.

Never thought that would be too much to ask.

Never heard of him, I’m not into sports where killing the other person is the goal.

not killing, the word you're looking for is "emasculating"

win, lose, or draw, there's no killing
But that is the goal, to beat the holy shit out of someone, just not my thing, you enjoy the brutality and that’s fine but I won’t take advice from a man that believes might makes right.

But that is the goal, to beat the holy shit out of someone, just not my thing, you enjoy the brutality and that’s fine but I won’t take advice from a man that believes might makes right.
it's all fun. most of it is acting anyway. like i pretend to lose to muscular blond dudes...FOR THEIR EGO

it's all fun. most of it is acting anyway. like i pretend to lose to muscular blond dudes...FOR THEIR EGO

So he doesn't fight, he is an actor?

And if he is against violence, he is telling kids to put down the weapons and put on gloves? So fighting isn't violent? The guy is not all there is he?

Forum List

Back