Jaguars fans are planning a 'clown out' for the season finale to protest owner Shad Khan

Last edited:
Maybe he should pull a reverse Samson.....cut his hair to actually become good.
I would say Burrow is more the future of the NFL than Lawrence.
I bought a Tim Tebow Jaquars jersey before they were all gone.
I also have a Trevor Lawrence jersey.
It looks like they screwed the pooch on their HC and they're getting the #1 pick in the draft again.

I bought a Tim Tebow Jaquars jersey before they were all gone.
I also have a Trevor Lawrence jersey.
It looks like they screwed the pooch on their HC and they're getting the #1 pick in the draft again.
They need more than one player. They can move down and acquire more draft picks. The fact that Lawrence was drafted last year means they need to protect him and give him weapons to work with.

Lawrence is an obvious over hyped bust. You would have thought people would learn from the multiple decades debacle in Cleveland of taking overhyped QB's, but I guess not.

Jaguars fans are planning a 'clown out' for the season finale to protest owner Shad Khan​

Liberal cries of racism to follow later

Lawrence is an obvious over hyped bust. You would have thought people would learn from the multiple decades debacle in Cleveland of taking overhyped QB's, but I guess not.
Many QB's taken by teams who lose a lot of games are left out to survival and they do not see their potential seen. The early years of a QB drafted in that situation means he needs growth and not a beat down. The NFL is tough. The Jags need to draft Offensive Linemen if needed and sigh one or two through free agency if needed. A great Running Back is needed if not there now. At least one star Wide Receiver with good complimentary receivers and a great Tight End. If it diminishes the defense a little pushing that side of the ball, then it can save a potential franchise QB.

Forum List

Back