Jack Chick Tracts - Read here!

0007_20.gif

The Beast

0007_21.gif

Last edited:
If you have accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior you are commanded by Jesus to go out into all the world and preach the Gospel. The internet is a wonderful tool to do just that. If you belong to Christ you should be sharing Jesus Christ. NOT your church, your religion, you teachers that oppose the Gospel - the only Gospel any follower of Christ should be preaching is Jesus Christ and they should be preaching Him every single day.

There are two kinds of people - those who are laboring in the harvest for Jesus Christ and those who are working against those who labor in the harvest for Jesus Christ. Which one are you? Are you trying to prevent others from hearing the Gospel of Jesus Christ? Are you trying to prevent others from being warned about false teachers, are trying to prevent such ones from being exposed and the truth getting out? If you are?

You are an enemy of Jesus Christ and you had better watch out. God is not mocked. Whatsoever a man sows that shall he reap.

I found this today - Ex- Jesuit Alberto Rivera story in comic part one on youtube - if you click the box in bottom right corner the screen will open up wide for easier reading. Watch them fast as someone will most likely try to hack and destroy these too. May the judgment of God fall upon anyone who tries.

Part two second series in Comic book -

Part three - third in series:

Part 4 of Ex-Jesuit Alberto Rivera story:

Part 5 of Ex-Jesuit Alberto Rivera story:

Part 6 of Ex-Jesuit Alberto Rivera story:

This called no. 7 -and was not posted before - I don't believe.

click bottom right box to open screen for easier reading.

I do not find mocking a servant of God to be a viable source of entertainment, Guno. I'll pass. But why don't you have a look at those 7 videos and learn the true history of the Roman Vatican and Jesuits and how they factor in to the persecution of Jews from the time of 70 AD and afterwards and ask yourself why it is that you are protecting them? I thought you were Jewish. I truly believed you were Jewish. I still do but I find it difficult to understand the connection unless you were raised in Catholicism. I've known of Jews who were so it would not surprise me. You are a mystery to me, Guno.

Rivera had a 'history of legal entanglements' including fraud, credit card theft, and writing bad checks. Warrants had been issued for his arrest in New Jersey and Florida, and he was wanted by the Spanish police for 'swindles and cheats'; while in the USA in 1967, he claimed to be collecting money for a Spanish college, which never received this money. The details of his claims changed: In 1964 he said he had left the Catholic Church in July 1952, but he later put the date at March 20, 1967; despite this, he was still promoting Catholicism in a newspaper interview of August that same year. Although supposedly placed in the sanatorium in 1965 and held there for three months, he gave the date of his release as September 1967, leaving a period of over a year unaccounted.

The document exhibited by Rivera to prove his status as a Catholic priest was fraudulently obtained and the Catholic Church denies his claims of having been a Jesuit priest or a bishop. He had only one sister in London; she was not called Maria (her name was María Teresa), was not a nun, and did not live in a convent. In an employment form dated 1963 he claimed marriage to Carmen Lydia Torres, and the couple had two children in the USA when his own account had him a celibate priest in Spain.:eusa_whistle:

I do not find mocking a servant of God to be a viable source of entertainment, Guno. I'll pass. But why don't you have a look at those 7 videos and learn the true history of the Roman Vatican and Jesuits and how they factor in to the persecution of Jews from the time of 70 AD and afterwards and ask yourself why it is that you are protecting them? I thought you were Jewish. I truly believed you were Jewish. I still do but I find it difficult to understand the connection unless you were raised in Catholicism. I've known of Jews who were so it would not surprise me. You are a mystery to me, Guno.

i make no excuses or the catholic kiddy fiddler outfit, but jack chick was (is) a mentally unstable fundamentalist nutbar

Jack Chick - RationalWiki

Those on the front lines are always slandered like that and wiki has been found to be very unreliable not to mention anyone can edit their pages, Guno. Why not listen to the 7 part series and at least find out what the Jesuits are up to and what they did in the past. Aren't you the least bit curious? I tell you what. I believe if you read all 7 videos you will walk away knowing more today then you ever imagined possible in a single day. Why not try and see if I am right?

Forum List

Back