Jack Chick Tracts - Read here!

Rivera had a 'history of legal entanglements' including fraud, credit card theft, and writing bad checks. Warrants had been issued for his arrest in New Jersey and Florida, and he was wanted by the Spanish police for 'swindles and cheats'; while in the USA in 1967, he claimed to be collecting money for a Spanish college, which never received this money. The details of his claims changed: In 1964 he said he had left the Catholic Church in July 1952, but he later put the date at March 20, 1967; despite this, he was still promoting Catholicism in a newspaper interview of August that same year. Although supposedly placed in the sanatorium in 1965 and held there for three months, he gave the date of his release as September 1967, leaving a period of over a year unaccounted.

The document exhibited by Rivera to prove his status as a Catholic priest was fraudulently obtained and the Catholic Church denies his claims of having been a Jesuit priest or a bishop. He had only one sister in London; she was not called Maria (her name was María Teresa), was not a nun, and did not live in a convent. In an employment form dated 1963 he claimed marriage to Carmen Lydia Torres, and the couple had two children in the USA when his own account had him a celibate priest in Spain.:eusa_whistle:

Did you know those were all lies set up by the Vatican to try and discredit him? Did you know they exposed the Jesuit operative that made up the lie about his having children in USA at time of his being Jesuit? Did you know that when Dr. Rivera challenged them to provide evidence they slithered away and gave no response? Why? Because he was innocent of all they accused him of. The Vatican did all they could to smear his name and falsely accuse him because he had the information that would destroy them. See this link for the letter of his credentials. This man was above reproach, Guno. Above Reproach. There is a book written about his life and gives all details of his credentials. He was indeed a Jesuit and answered directly to the Pope. He knew what he spoke of. That is why they were out to destroy him.

Publishers foreward to Is Alberto For Real

Here at Chick Publications, we frequently receive reports of well known "Christian" leaders who attack us because of our stand on Roman Catholicism. They continually repeat the well-worn Catholic position on Alberto Rivera, doing everything they can to discredit him, yet ignoring the facts entirely.

Several years ago, when Dr. Rivera first told me his amazing story, he showed me a tremendous amount of documents, letters, I.D. cards and photographs of himself as a priest, wearing his vestments. All this information gave me absolute proof that he had in fact been a Jesuit priest.

Dr. Rivera warned me that the forces of Rome would attack me without mercy if I dared to write his story. He said they would do their best to destroy our reputation by flooding the country with false information.

I prayed about it, and the Lord gave me the go-ahead to print his story. I felt it was vital to get Dr. Rivera's message both to the body of believers who use our materials, and to the multiplied millions of unsaved Roman Catholics who are being deceived by this false religious system.

I was totally committed even unto death to obey the Lord and expose this whore of the book of Revelation.

I am shocked by those who claim to be experts on all the other enemies of the gospel, yet never open their mouths about the spiritual whoredom of Rome. I can only repeat the warning of the Apostle Paul, the writer of the book of Romans, that great epistle on the doctrine of salvation by faith, (not works, penance, or being religious):

"Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause division and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them. For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple."
Romans 16:17-18

After personally knowing Dr. Rivera and closely watching both his life and his vibrant soul winning ministry for the last ten years, I am totally convinced that he is a true servant of God.

I've seen the physical attacks on both him and his wife. I've seen the bullet holes in their home. I've seen him ruthlessly slandered by Catholic controlled "Christian" magazines.

The more he's persecuted, the more convinced I am that his message is true and vitally important. I rejoice that because of his willingness to expose Rome, many precious Roman Catholics have been saved and now know the Lord Jesus Christ as their personal Savior. They have left the "mother of harlots," and are now serving God in truth, according to His blessed Word.

I know I will stand before the Lord some day and learn of the multitudes who escaped the burning flames of hell. They will spend eternity basking in the warm glow of heaven because they learned the blessed truth through Dr. Rivera's story.

On that day I know I'll look back and recall the high cost of exposing Rome but conclude that all the attacks and persecutions were worth it. I know my only thought will be, "Praise God for the precious souls that were won to Christ."

Without question, Dr. Rivera is for real:

• The fact that no one has ever disproved his priestly credentials proves he's real.
  • The persecution he's endured since he began exposing Rome proves he's real.
  • The thousands of souls that have been saved through his ministry prove he's real.
  • History, and the writings of many others prove he's real.
All the facts prove one thing: Alberto Rivera is for real. And the message he tells is just as real. It is not a message of hate, as the Catholic hierarchy likes to insist. Rather, it is the ultimate message of love…to willingly suffer the attacks and persecution to awaken people to the false teachings of this corrupt religious system.

May the eyes of many precious Roman Catholics be opened and may their souls be won to Christ through the information contained in this short book.

That is our prayer and our goal.

Your brother in Christ,

Jack T. Chick

Excuse me, Guno, but after watching the videos - that is not the full six part series but only a small portion of the series.

Here - just look at this link - it has all the Comics and you can start with the Godfathers - just so you can see how the Vatican was the one who planned out the Holocaust, WWII and Hitler. In fact Hitler, Mussolini and Franco all worked for the Vatican - faithful Catholics every one of them. Disgusting? You bet it is. It is truly sad that the Catholic people have no idea how evil this institution truly is.

Alberto Rivera The Jesuit Priest Who Told The Truth

Alberto Rivera
(September 19, 1935 – June 20, 1997)

Alberto Rivera saw the Truth about "HER" lies, and he spoke the Truth about "HER" lies, and they killed him!

“And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH. And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus…”
(Revelation 17:5-6 KJV)
(Click to read online

Last edited:
Another e comic. Click link - click bottom right corner to turn pages. Zoom in and zoom out feature is on bottom left of box presenting e comic.

Alberto

These digital comics exposes more about the occult than any other I've read before. Very informative. This is what your teens should be reading! Now more than ever!

The Broken Cross

Angel of Light

The Big Betrayal

The Force

Spellbound

Alberto

read the 6 part series about the ex - Jesuit Alberto Rivera - the black masses, the occult history and practices of the Roman Catholic Vatican and Jesuits. Then warn the world to beware of the Roman Catholic anti - Christ System that is planning their One World Order Domination while using Islam and their Communist operators to blindside everyone!

Last edited:
Another message from Jack Chick Publications:

If You Can t Destroy the People of the Book What s Next

If You Can’t Destroy the People of the Book, What’s Next?
Issue Date: July/August 2012

By David W. Daniels

If you were the Devil, and you wanted to destroy “the people of the Book,” but you couldn’t destroy the people, what’s left?

The Book!

Satan tried for centuries to destroy God’s Book. But God’s faithful people kept copying and accurately translating it. What could the Devil do? Persuade people not to trust in God’s Book! The Devil had already used this tactic when he got Eve to doubt God’s words. Satan simply asked, “Yea, hath God said?” And Eve bought it! Amazingly, she believed Satan’s words—and doubted God.

For centuries Christians believed the Bible is God’s very words. So Satan raised up so-called “scholars,” saying, “God didn’t want His words to be taken literally. It’s just the message of the Bible—His word, not words—that matters.” And their students bought it!

Satan’s “scholars” rejected the entire history of God’s preserved words found all over in thousands of manuscripts, in favor of less than 50 shoddy, contradictory manuscripts from Alexandria, Egypt, lying that they are “older and better.” So what did those scholars say, when their students found Alexandrian manuscripts disagreeing in thousands of places? “Don’t worry, it’s just the message—the word, not the words—that matters!”

So the scholars became like priests, and their students believed them instead of God. After that it was easy for the Devil to get the scholars to make “new” Bible translations every couple of years. Even though they use the same Vatican-approved Hebrew and Greek texts, they disagree with each other in many places. So what are Christian readers told, when they find those huge contradictions in the translations? “It’s just the message of the Bible,—His word, not His words—that matters!” It’s an effective lie, so Satan keeps telling it, over and over. When Christians doubt God’s words, their faith is turned to doubt. The Devil knows that without faith it is impossible to please God (Heb. 11:6), so he does all he can to destroy that faith. Is your faith damaged? You need to see the whole picture. But sometimes books on Bible history and Bible versions are really big and complicated. That’s why we at Chick Publications make it easier to understand with books like Look What’s Missing, Answers to Your Bible Version Questions, the 5-lesson workbook Why the King James Bible Is the Perfect Word of God and the illustrated book, Did the Catholic Church Give Us the Bible. The 3-hour video, A Lamp in the Dark, traces Satan’s many attempts to destroy the preserved Bible, kill its translators and substitute his own polluted texts, giving us the modern Bible versions.

How can we win souls for Christ if we cannot trust His words? Chick Publications is committed to helping you and your loved ones understand how you can fully trust the King James Bible as God’s perfectly preserved words in the English language.
The kjv seems to be missing whole books. how can we trust it?

By David W. Daniels

If you were the Devil, and you wanted to destroy “the people of the Book,” but you couldn’t destroy the people, what’s left?

The Book!

Satan tried for centuries to destroy God’s Book. But God’s faithful people kept copying and accurately translating it. What could the Devil do? Persuade people not to trust in God’s Book! The Devil had already used this tactic when he got Eve to doubt God’s words. Satan simply asked, “Yea, hath God said?” And Eve bought it! Amazingly, she believed Satan’s words—and doubted God.

For centuries Christians believed the Bible is God’s very words. So Satan raised up so-called “scholars,” saying, “God didn’t want His words to be taken literally. It’s just the message of the Bible—His word, not words—that matters.” And their students bought it!

Satan’s “scholars” rejected the entire history of God’s preserved words found all over in thousands of manuscripts, in favor of less than 50 shoddy, contradictory manuscripts from Alexandria, Egypt, lying that they are “older and better.” So what did those scholars say, when their students found Alexandrian manuscripts disagreeing in thousands of places? “Don’t worry, it’s just the message—the word, not the words—that matters!”

So the scholars became like priests, and their students believed them instead of God. After that it was easy for the Devil to get the scholars to make “new” Bible translations every couple of years. Even though they use the same Vatican-approved Hebrew and Greek texts, they disagree with each other in many places. So what are Christian readers told, when they find those huge contradictions in the translations? “It’s just the message of the Bible,—His word, not His words—that matters!” It’s an effective lie, so Satan keeps telling it, over and over. When Christians doubt God’s words, their faith is turned to doubt. The Devil knows that without faith it is impossible to please God (Heb. 11:6), so he does all he can to destroy that faith. Is your faith damaged? You need to see the whole picture. But sometimes books on Bible history and Bible versions are really big and complicated. That’s why we at Chick Publications make it easier to understand with books like Look What’s Missing, Answers to Your Bible Version Questions, the 5-lesson workbook Why the King James Bible Is the Perfect Word of God and the illustrated book, Did the Catholic Church Give Us the Bible. The 3-hour video, A Lamp in the Dark, traces Satan’s many attempts to destroy the preserved Bible, kill its translators and substitute his own polluted texts, giving us the modern Bible versions.

How can we win souls for Christ if we cannot trust His words? Chick Publications is committed to helping you and your loved ones understand how you can fully trust the King James Bible as God’s perfectly preserved words in the English language.

Wrong. The Roman Catholic anti-Christ leaders "added" books and altered the Bible into a lie - you cannot trust the Roman Catholic version called the Way - if you have one - burn it. While you are here. Please read up on the history of your church and what they did to the Jews and the Christians - the real Christians which are known as "PROTESTANTS".

WWI WWII The Hidden Cause Finally Revealed US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

By David W. Daniels

The Book!

Wrong. The Roman Catholic anti-Christ leaders "added" books and altered the Bible into a lie - you cannot trust the Roman Catholic version called the Way - if you have one - burn it. While you are here. Please read up on the history of your church and what they did to the Jews and the Christians - the real Christians which are known as "PROTESTANTS".

WWI WWII The Hidden Cause Finally Revealed US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
So the carholic church added books to yhe kjv, even though the catholic bible predates the kjv...

How does that make sense?

The Catholic bible does not predate the Scriptures the Christians had in their possession - the early Christians had the scriptures - what do you think Constantine and the Roman Catholics were trying to hunt them and kill them - hunt them down and find those scriptures to destroy them - do you not realize that Augustine set up posts for that specific purpose? You had better open that link and read the real history behind Constantine - the sun god worshiper - you're in for a shock. Your Roman Catholics have been bent on destroying the true Bible -which later became King James Version - for many centuries. Time you learned the truth.

The Catholic bible does not predate the Scriptures the Christians had in their possession - the early Christians had the scriptures - what do you think Constantine and the Roman Catholics were trying to hunt them and kill them - hunt them down and find those scriptures to destroy them - do you not realize that Augustine set up posts for that specific purpose? You had better open that link and read the real history behind Constantine - the sun god worshiper - you're in for a shock. Your Roman Catholics have been bent on destroying the true Bible -which later became King James Version - for many centuries. Time you learned the truth.
You'll believe anything in comic book form, won't you?

doesn't it strike you as more likely, historically, that protestants edited those parts of the bible they disagreed with?

or do you find it more probable that a secret group of "true" christians kept their secret bible secret for over a millenia only to reveal it, in its perfect, unchanged form, to king james' translators?

Because to me the second story seems just like the sort of thing hucksters would tell the gullible to pass their favorite bible version off as the only true version.

One last time, Ogillim. Read the link I posted for you and you'll find there are other books on the history of this subject. (although the Jesuits and Vatican have destroyed, or forced out of print most works - which is why Chick Publications has been such a blessing - they refused to back down while so many other publishers have! ) The Roman Catholic history is on that link and it is nothing short of horrific. I am praying for you and believing God for your salvation and deliverance from Catholicism. Jesus Christ died for your sins and loves you - he desires to give you eternal life - Romans 10:8,9. That is the good news. The bad news is the Roman Catholic System you are in is anti-Christ, they do not care one whit for your soul and if you remain you will lose any chance of salvation and be eternally separated from God -in hell. For all eternity. Please read the link from start to finish. We'll talk afterwards. (God Willing) Good night.

be eternally separated from God -in hell.
im comfortable with the state of my soul, thank you.

Funny that you describe hell as eternsl separation from god, since you have in this thread criticized john paul ii for saying just that.

Also how do you reconcile early kjv bibles had the same books as the catholic bible?

Last edited:
Those on the front lines are always slandered like that and wiki has been found to be very unreliable not to mention anyone can edit their pages, Guno. Why not listen to the 7 part series and at least find out what the Jesuits are up to and what they did in the past. Aren't you the least bit curious? I tell you what. I believe if you read all 7 videos you will walk away knowing more today then you ever imagined possible in a single day. Why not try and see if I am right?
Rivera had a 'history of legal entanglements' including fraud, credit card theft, and writing bad checks. Warrants had been issued for his arrest in New Jersey and Florida, and he was wanted by the Spanish police for 'swindles and cheats'; while in the USA in 1967, he claimed to be collecting money for a Spanish college, which never received this money. The details of his claims changed: In 1964 he said he had left the Catholic Church in July 1952, but he later put the date at March 20, 1967; despite this, he was still promoting Catholicism in a newspaper interview of August that same year. Although supposedly placed in the sanatorium in 1965 and held there for three months, he gave the date of his release as September 1967, leaving a period of over a year unaccounted.

The document exhibited by Rivera to prove his status as a Catholic priest was fraudulently obtained and the Catholic Church denies his claims of having been a Jesuit priest or a bishop. He had only one sister in London; she was not called Maria (her name was María Teresa), was not a nun, and did not live in a convent. In an employment form dated 1963 he claimed marriage to Carmen Lydia Torres, and the couple had two children in the USA when his own account had him a celibate priest in Spain.

This tract is considered one of the most popular tracts Jack Chick Tracts ever put out. It is called, This Was Your Life. You'll definitely want to read this one!
This Was Your Life

This is probably one of the most popular tracts by Jack Chick. Thousands have read this tract and many have been saved! To God be the Glory!

Forum List

Back