I've watched CNN for the last two days, including just now. The discussion of sanction Russian oil is shot down, not one mention of XL Pipeline

Because you are posing a stupid question.

A question which you very well know the answer to, all while ignoring the greater point.

Just like conveyor belts don't make boxes, and guns don't make bullets.

The point is, that the infrastructure is in place.

The manpower, the rigs, to technology, everything.

However, you are intentionally obtuse for the same reason the assholes on CNN are...you prefer the global community over a national one.

Fact.

Domestic production can exceed demand which DOES affect price.

This was proven very recently.

So stop pissing in the water with 'corky question time', shit bird.
The XL is for Canadian oil you dipshit not US oil. The US leads the world in oil and natural gas production, we already produce more than we consume and we export it. Now, the OP claims having one pipeline out of hundreds of thousands of miles of existing pipeline will increase production in the US. A pipeline does not extract petroleum it transports it just like trains, shits and trucks. The Canadian oil is being transported and doing the same job as a pipeline.
Crude extraction is increasing and has been since 2021. Companies are buying Russian oil because that is what capitalist do.

Well, they should build their pipeline across Canada to the ocean.
what-did-you-say.gif

A pipeline from Canada to China?

Under the Pacific Ocean, the most tectonically active zone on the planet...an oil pipeline.

K...

The US leads the world in oil and natural gas production, we already produce more than we consume and we export it.

Wrong

Now, the OP claims having one pipeline out of hundreds of thousands of miles of existing pipeline will increase production in the US.
Still being intentionally dim...i expect nothing less...refer back to my previous point shitbird.

A pipeline does not extract petroleum it transports it just like trains, shits and trucks.
Still sticking to your retarded guns...you are hopeless.

The Canadian oil is being transported and doing the same job as a pipeline.
Wrong...thus pipeline.

Ok Veronica...If TRUCKS did as good a job as PIPELINES...we wouldn't require PIPELINES...

Dense as uranium.

Wrong

Still being intentionally dim...i expect nothing less...refer back to my previous point shitbird.

Still sticking to your retarded guns...you are hopeless.

Wrong...thus pipeline.

Ok Veronica...If TRUCKS did as good a job as PIPELINES...we wouldn't require PIPELINES...

Dense as uranium.
TransCanada has lots of unused pipelines in the Midwest. This is a scam. Right off the top they will put millions in their pockets.

TransCanada has lots of unused pipelines in the Midwest. This is a scam. Right off the top they will put millions in their pockets.
Will it push oil prices down?

Will it create jobs?

If the result is lower oil/gas prices, and an economic boost... why would you care?

Will it push oil prices down?

Will it create jobs?

If the result is lower oil/gas prices, and an economic boost... why would you care?
No and no. This stuff is headed for the specialty market overseas. Jobs will go to pipe line companies and they're temporary.

Forum List

Back