I've never seen unemployment drop .3 percent on only 114K net jobs

I just never seen it

I have. Just because you're ignorant of how it works, don't start making up crazy conspiracy theories.

And Jack Welch is the guy who declared the media's job was only to support the bottom line of their parent corporation, not tell the truth. A modern-day Goebbels, that one is.

Isn't it funny how they love the system when it says over 8%. Now its rigged? Damn the far right are crazy hypocrites.

There are no obviously falsified documents, Guy Pinestra, other than in your opinionated mind.

But can you give us solid, objective evidence supporting your position. You won't find it from any of the former Bush BLS appointees.

There are no obviously falsified documents, Guy Pinestra, other than in your opinionated mind.

But can you give us solid, objective evidence supporting your position. You won't find it from any of the former Bush BLS appointees.

Shit Jake, can you point out the place where I said there were? I looked back over the thread and can't seem to find it. :dunno:

Guy Pinestra admits there are no falsified documents.

Thanks for manning up.

I just never seen it

I have. Just because you're ignorant of how it works, don't start making up crazy conspiracy theories.

And Jack Welch is the guy who declared the media's job was only to support the bottom line of their parent corporation, not tell the truth. A modern-day Goebbels, that one is.

Well tell us when did this happen?

I just never seen it

Isn't it funny how they love the system when it says over 8%. Now its rigged? Damn the far right are crazy hypocrites.
Don't you love the way the Left says that Bush was the stupidest President we've ever had yet he managed to blow up the WTC AND attack the Pentagon? Which is it? Pull off the biggest black op project in history or he's a moron.

The wacky far right says that Bush blew up the WTC and the pentagon.

You are one of the dull ones.

Don't you love the way the Left says that Bush was the stupidest President we've ever had yet he managed to blow up the WTC AND attack the Pentagon? Which is it? Pull off the biggest black op project in history or he's a moron.

You are speaking of truthers. They are fucking morons as well. Please try to keep up. Oh and Bush was the stupidest President we've ever had.

You are speaking of truthers. They are fucking morons as well. Please try to keep up. Oh and Bush was the stupidest President we've ever had.
But pulled off 9/11?:confused:

7.8 looks a lot better than 8.2

Obama was determined to get under 8% in the last jobs report before the election.

May backfire....................

(Conspiracy)

I wouldn't trust this lady to make me a p&j sandwich; let alone a job report.

Hilda-Solis.png

The rule is that it take 250k jobs just to keep up with population growth. Care to say anything else that is ignorant?

Oh? How does that work when the last time population growth was over 250k in a month was Oct 2008? (not including Jan 2011 where there was a major statistical adjustment).

Please show your math. Oh, I'll show mine.
In Aug 2012, the population was 243,566,000 and employment was 142,101,000. That's a ratio of 58.3% The Population iincreased to 243,772,000 in Sep 2012 (+206,000)

So to keep the emp-pop ratio the same, that's (142,101,000+X)/243,772,000 = .583
Solving for X we get 142,101,000+X=142,221,000; and X = 120,000

Actual increase in totat employment was +873,000 way more than needed.

(the =114,000 is non farm payroll jobs and is not used for the UE calculations).

Forum List

Back