I’ve never seen anything like this at the end of a game Lmaoooo

No idea who he was trying to throw it to but the QB basically took a dive there at the end. lol...

You must be a youngster. Ever heard of the "Holy Roller" play from a Raiders-Chargers game many, many years ago?
I don’t consider myself a youngster, I never heard of the Holy Roller Game.

The "Holy Roller" play was such a big deal, the NFL changed the rules after that game. They won't be changing any rules because of today's game.

Essentially it means fumbling the ball forward. At the time you could do that and if your team mate recovered it; you gained whatever yards were between the fumble and the recovery.

Jakobi Meyers might not play again this season, although it was Stevenson who first lateraled the ball to him with no time on the clock. That there was funny, I don't care who ya are!

That was almost as good as seeing the Cowturds choke. ;)

0e809afec4d93735804fbd301d2f6cd9.png

I’m mean did Belichick endorse this?

I’m mean did Belichick endorse this?

Probably,he is the most overrated hack of a coach ever,the world is finding out now as I always said they would that without Brady he is a complete zero,that it was brady thst made him look great.what a great weekend with both the cheatriots and shady brady losing. :yes_text12: :dance:The announcers were saying the exact same thing that they had never seen anything like that for a game ending.

Have to give you a thumbs down fir thst one sense nothing is more sweeter than seeing the cheatriots or shady Brady’s teams losing.

Wow, dude, your Patriots Derangement Syndrome is worse than most Demtards TDS! Give us a rest. We get it that you hate Brady for being the obvious G.O.A.T. and have your Bellichick voodoo pincushion doll, but the Pats here had virtually no chance in scoring in this play with no time left on the clock. Had it not been for that final, errant lateral, the play would have almost certainly failed leading to an OT game, where the Raiders might have still won anyway. But thanks to a really stupid desperate pass 20 yards back from where they had advanced the ball, the Patriots saved us the wait.

Forum List

Back