I've Just Got One Question

Bill Gates has spent his life successfully fooling people into thinking he's a genius and a philanthropist when he's actually a reincarnation of Hitler.

That's just ridiculous. He doesn't even speak German.
You planted a video camera on him?
I hope it wasn't developed by MS because it probably won't work.

View attachment 367318
View attachment 367324

Never mind that, how about a nice game of chess?

Let's not forget HAL's big brother ...

colossus-the-forbin-project-1970-art.jpg

Bill Gates has spent his life successfully fooling people into thinking he's a genius and a philanthropist when he's actually a reincarnation of Hitler.

That's just ridiculous. He doesn't even speak German.
You planted a video camera on him?
I hope it wasn't developed by MS because it probably won't work.

View attachment 367318
View attachment 367324

Never mind that, how about a nice game of chess?

Let's not forget HAL's big brother ...

View attachment 367326
Stop! You're making me realize how old I am.

If you are saying Bill Gates is now a doctor, I was totally unaware and doubt the truthfulness of your assertion. Oh, and he is not elected. Guess that wraps up your one little question.
Why do you think Trump refuses BG an audience?
BG owns Congress.
Doesn't own congress and probably has an inferiority complex regarding Gates, but that is natural, since he is inferior to Gates.
Be sure you get in line to get your Gates foundation sponsored vaccines, dipshit.

If you are saying Bill Gates is now a doctor, I was totally unaware and doubt the truthfulness of your assertion. Oh, and he is not elected. Guess that wraps up your one little question.
BG owns Congress.
No need, the whole world knows everything Gates thinks at this point.

BG owns Congress.
Doesn't own congress and probably has an inferiority complex regarding Gates, but that is natural, since he is inferior to Gates.
It's obvious you either very young or have made money off of the policies that BG has bribed Congress into passing into law.
Trump's campaign platform was everything Gates stands for...Open Borders and cheap, Asian slave labor.
And while you're at it telling me that Trump is jealous of BG, remind of all the inventions BG has promised since 2000 that he has delivered on.

BG owns Congress.
It's obvious you either very young or have made money off of the policies that BG has bribed Congress into passing into law.
Trump's campaign platform was everything Gates stands for...Open Borders and cheap, Asian slave labor.
And while you're at it telling me that Trump is jealous of BG, remind of all the inventions BG has promised since 2000 that he has delivered on.
Oops!
I meant Trump's campaign platform was anti everything Gates stands for...Open Borders and cheap, Asian slave labor.

BG owns Congress.
Be sure you get in line to get your Gates foundation sponsored vaccines, dipshit.
If the CDC comes up with a vaccine that will work with side effects that do not extend beyond 24 to 36 hours (my standard after the Black Plague vaccination) I will take it, as I usually have little or no side effects and after doing 20 years plus with a shot record people not traveled would find amazing. 23% of the coved dead in my state are in my age group, my sex, my blood type. I'll roll the dice with science, while you think healthy thoughts. Been shining you phi beta kappa key lately? Thought not.

BG owns Congress.
If the CDC comes up with a vaccine that will work with side effects that do not extend beyond 24 to 36 hours (my standard after the Black Plague vaccination) I will take it, as I usually have little or no side effects and after doing 20 years plus with a shot record people not traveled would find amazing. 23% of the coved dead in my state are in my age group, my sex, my blood type. I'll roll the dice with science, while you think healthy thoughts. Been shining you phi beta kappa key lately? Thought not.

You can have my shot just to be extra sure! Good luck, asswipe....rotflmao!!!!

BG owns Congress.

Good luck to you Mr Mensa :auiqs.jpg:

BG owns Congress.

I am not the one that is going to need good fortune to smile upon me, "Einstein". You couldn't debate your way out of a wet paper sack with a flashlight, box knife and a tutorial off of YouTube giving you "step by step" instructions. Debate me over a topic you take umbrage with .....and the masses will be treated to you tucking tail.

BG owns Congress.

I am not the one that is going to need good fortune to smile upon me, "Einstein". You couldn't debate your way out of a wet paper sack with a flashlight, box knife and a tutorial off of YouTube giving you "step by step" instructions. Debate me over a topic you take umbrage with .....and the masses will be treated to you tucking tail.
You are one of the anti-vaccine guys right? What is to debate on the issue? Vaccines have done a lot of good. If they get it right, this one might also. Or is your problem simply with a Covid vaccine?

BG owns Congress.

You are one of the anti-vaccine guys right? What is to debate on the issue? Vaccines have done a lot of good. If they get it right, this one might also. Or is your problem simply with a Covid vaccine?
Watch the documentary "Vaxxed" and then get back to me about vaccinations...until then?! Pick another topic.

BG owns Congress.

Watch the documentary "Vaxxed" and then get back to me about vaccinations...until then?! Pick another topic.
Is this what you are upset about?
Vaxxed: From Cover-Up to Catastrophe is a 2016 American pseudoscience documentary film alleging a cover-up by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention of a purported link between the MMR vaccine and autism. According to Variety, the film "purports to investigate the claims of a senior scientist at the U.S.Wikipedia

I'm not into conspiracy theories. I don't care if you get a vaccination or not. I just happen to be one of those people they have pumped them into with needles and airguns, sometime just hour before getting on a plane for 10 hours and sometimes no picnic, but was never harmed by one, ever. I had two vaccinations in January before going skiing in February and supposedly got covid on the plane. Was lucky. It sucked real bad and put a damper on the last few days of the trip, but was not serious and would have be less serious if I was staying at my 230ft altitude instead of the 10,300 ft altitude. Supposedly have the antibodies according to trump vaunted LabCorp. I don't advocate on the issue for other people either way, but with my personal history of being vaccinated, they do not bother me, since they never have, at least not more than a day or so.

Fauci is no Dotor of infectious desease he is a Democrate that is a skin Dotor doswe not wear a mask but says I should said thier would be 21 million people dead by August 1st 2020 and said a vacine would take 5 years and it will be available by 12/1/2020 now even Joe Biden and Drunk Nancy Pelosi are that stupid

...I'll roll the dice with science, while you think healthy thoughts...

Rolling the dice with anything that has Bill Gates' blessing isn't a good idea... if your PC dies you can always get a new PC but that's not an option with your body...

:banana2:
Well, I have (at times) thought of Microsoft as one on my list of "The Great Satans" of man, but not necessarily Bill Bates himself. I see people rail against him on here, but generally avoid the fray. To me, he is just a guy that got extremely rich because he had a great idea, at the perfect time, marketed it in a business model that worked, and defended the intellectual property and the business/business model successfully against all comers, proving again the old say about building a better mousetrap and the world beating a path to your door. he could be just that, or he could be everything his detractors say. I don't care, as he has not bothered me except his old company forcing me to change software more often than I would have liked, not to be on the cutting edge of computing power, but just just able to operate and generate some more of that company's wealth, which is what a successful business model is supposed to do.
This thread is about his thoughts on science, vaccines and Covid-19 and the impact of his wealth. I can tell you for sure, I will not be coming up with a vaccine, but there is a high probability I will take one that is developed by somebody. Kind of doubt he is trying to wipe people like me off the earth. More worried about my government moving toward totalitarianism as the followers of the new cult go happily down the road without a care, than concerned about Gates as some evil genius puppeteer.

Rolling the dice with anything that has Bill Gates' blessing isn't a good idea... if your PC dies you can always get a new PC but that's not an option with your body...

Well, I have (at times) thought of Microsoft as one on my list of "The Great Satans" of man, but not necessarily Bill Bates himself. I see people rail against him on here, but generally avoid the fray. To me, he is just a guy that got extremely rich because he had a great idea, at the perfect time, marketed it in a business model that worked, and defended the intellectual property and the business/business model successfully against all comers, proving again the old say about building a better mousetrap and the world beating a path to your door. he could be just that, or he could be everything his detractors say. I don't care, as he has not bothered me except his old company forcing me to change software more often than I would have liked, not to be on the cutting edge of computing power, but just just able to operate and generate some more of that company's wealth, which is what a successful business model is supposed to do.
This thread is about his thoughts on science, vaccines and Covid-19 and the impact of his wealth. I can tell you for sure, I will not be coming up with a vaccine, but there is a high probability I will take one that is developed by somebody. Kind of doubt he is trying to wipe people like me off the earth. More worried about my government moving toward totalitarianism as the followers of the new cult go happily down the road without a care, than concerned about Gates as some evil genius puppeteer.

Actually it was IBM's profound stupidity and arrogance that landed him an incredibly lucrative software contract; he was just lucky, and having a well connected wealthy mother helping him out got him in the door. Not a dummy but no genius of any kind either, kind of a rat faced little rich kid weasel type. He now has lots of bucks for to spend on PR now.

Actually it was IBM's profound stupidity and arrogance that landed him an incredibly lucrative software contract; he was just lucky, and having a well connected wealthy mother helping him out got him in the door. Not a dummy but no genius of any kind either, kind of a rat faced little rich kid weasel type. He now has lots of bucks for to spend on PR now.
A lot to be said for luck. There is now doubt he is very intelligent, dilligent, good at recognizing and hiring talent and being open to constructive/innovative change. Some people love to hate on him. He has done well. He knows it. They know it. Neither a saint, nor a devil.

Forum List

Back