Ivana Trump apologizes to The Donald

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Ivana Trump released a statement Tuesday morning to CNN.

“I have recently read some comments attributed to me from nearly 30 years ago at a time of very high tension during my divorce from Donald. The story is totally without merit. Donald and I are the best of friends and together have raised three children that we love and are very proud of. I have nothing but fondness for Donald and wish him the best of luck on his campaign. Incidentally, I think he would make an incredible president.”

:clap:

A statement with no link. How USMB.
snore.gif

You'd think a wag with a daily 55-gallon drum of coffee woulda figured this shit out by now.

You'd think.

Ivana Trump released a statement Tuesday morning to CNN.

“I have recently read some comments attributed to me from nearly 30 years ago at a time of very high tension during my divorce from Donald. The story is totally without merit. Donald and I are the best of friends and together have raised three children that we love and are very proud of. I have nothing but fondness for Donald and wish him the best of luck on his campaign. Incidentally, I think he would make an incredible president.”

:clap:

Speaking of endorsements......

In March 2008, Mr. Trump, commenting on the 2008 Democratic primaries, says Hillary Clinton would make a “good president or a good vice president”

Cruel and inhuman treatment by Mr. Trump was cited as the grounds for the uncontested divorce(with Ivana)

I first became aware of Donald Trump when he chose to make cheating on his first wife front-page news. It was the early ’90s. Donald and Ivana Trump broke up over the course of months. Not that divorce is shocking, mind you. Among the glitterati marriage seems more unusual. Nor is infidelity exactly novel. But it requires a particular breed of lowlife to advertise the sexual superiority of one’s mistress over the mother of one’s children. That was Trump’s style. He leaked stories to the New York tabloids about Ivana’s breast implants — they didn’t feel right. Marla Maples, by contrast, suited him better. She, proving her suitability for the man she was eager to steal from his family, told the papers that her encounters with the mogul were “the best sex I’ve ever had.” It wasn’t just Donald Trump’s betrayal that caught my eye, nor just the tawdriness — it was the cruelty.

Read more at: Donald Trump Doesn’t Have the Character to Be President

I first became aware of Donald Trump when he chose to make cheating on his first wife front-page news. It was the early ’90s. Donald and Ivana Trump broke up over the course of months. Not that divorce is shocking, mind you. Among the glitterati marriage seems more unusual. Nor is infidelity exactly novel. But it requires a particular breed of lowlife to advertise the sexual superiority of one’s mistress over the mother of one’s children. That was Trump’s style. He leaked stories to the New York tabloids about Ivana’s breast implants — they didn’t feel right. Marla Maples, by contrast, suited him better. She, proving her suitability for the man she was eager to steal from his family, told the papers that her encounters with the mogul were “the best sex I’ve ever had.” It wasn’t just Donald Trump’s betrayal that caught my eye, nor just the tawdriness — it was the cruelty.

Read more at: Donald Trump Doesn’t Have the Character to Be President

Was that "leak" through his press agent, John Miller?
Or maybe the other one --- John Barron?

snore.gif

You'd think a wag with a daily 55-gallon drum of coffee woulda figured this shit out by now.

You'd think.
You're so small minded that you can't survive without a link? :)

snore.gif

You'd think.

So you made it up.
And it took you four hours to think of that excuse? Really, four hours to go "my dog ate my homework"?

snore.gif

You'd think.

So you made it up.
And it took you four hours to think of that excuse? Really, four hours to go "my dog ate my homework"?

You can truly be an asshole. I did not make it up and all it would take a nitwit like you is to do a Google Search to find the original source. But you of course are too arrogant and ignorant to do so.

snore.gif

You'd think.

So you made it up.

You can truly be an asshole. I did not make it up and all it would take a nitwit like you is to do a Google Search to find the original source. But you of course are too arrogant and ignorant to do so.

*I* didn't bring it up, Dickbreath.

When I do bring something up I always link it. That's what makes it valid.

If I were your editor you'd be at the unemployment office first thing Monday morning. And they'd turn you down because you got fired for incompetence.

snore.gif

You'd think.

So you made it up.

If I were your editor you'd be at the unemployment office first thing Monday morning. And they'd turn you down because you got fired for incompetence.

It's a good thing I don't give a flying f**k what you think.

snore.gif

You'd think.

So you made it up.

Or a link.

So you made it up.

Or a link.
Don't ask Longknife for actual proof of what he claims

So you made it up.

Or a link.
Don't ask Longknife for actual proof of what he claims

Funny --- he had no trouble coming up with a link for "World Toilet Day". :dunno:

Forum List

Back