Its time to bomb Syrian military targets into oblivion NOW

Gramps, just wondering... Can you show how we'll pay for this, then how we'll pay for a war if it breaks out... Just wondering if you thought more than 3 steps backwards.

Next up somewhere else in the world where a group of people are killed by bad people! Gramps says "_________." ???

Next up the US kills tens of thousands of innocent civilians and Gramps says "_____________________!!"?????

Here is the real answer Gramps, get off your fat fuckin silly bitch ass, buy some guns, get a ticket to where the fuck ever you want to kill "evil people" and paint HERO on your chest and do the job yourself. Put up or shut up. Then when they hunt your fucking ass down, and they will, we all don'y have to pay for your mistakes.

Nice highschool level attack.

Next...

Answer the fucking question. Get your ass out of your oversized air conditioned fat mans "Boss" truck and do more than yell at your AM radio, give us something that actually hold you accountable. Hell man, I didn't even ask you on what grounds do you get to do this war per the constitution, just how you plan to pay for the stupidity you vomit.

Still with the childish insults. You want a fucking answer to a question then act like an adult and ask like an adult. Leave the grade school insults out of your post and I'll consider answering. Otherwise fuck off.

I know you disagree passionately. But it's not crap. There is a source of power in non-violence, in returning good for evil.

I respect you're religious beliefs despite what I believe. However there is a time and place for that discussion and this isn't it.

You know what follows.

NATION BUILDING

It doesn't have to. As I've said before we need to retool for the battles we face today not 50 years ago.

Sky News: 47 women, children killed in Homs

The bodies of 47 women and children, some with their throats slit, have been found in the Syrian city of Homs after a 'massacre' that sent families fleeing the area, activists say.

I don't care if YOU think we need to mind our own business either. It's time to stop the slaughter. It's time for both Obama and congress to display both some leadership and some fucking backbone.
Never going to happen in a election year.

Sorry but you need to save that shit for the Sunday school 9 year olds.

I know you disagree passionately. But it's not crap. There is a source of power in non-violence, in returning good for evil.

I respect you're religious beliefs despite what I believe. However there is a time and place for that discussion and this isn't it.

I beg to differ, General. If the matters of war and peace aren't the place for this discussion, then there is no place for it.

And I know you dont think we would be starting a war, but we would. This is something that shouldnt be done lightly or in a moment of passion.

Gramps, just wondering... Can you show how we'll pay for this, then how we'll pay for a war if it breaks out.

On what grounds do you get to do this war per the constitution?

Where should the money required to pay for this operation come from? And what happens after it's carried out? Who takes over the government of Syria?

Gramps, just wondering... Can you show how we'll pay for this, then how we'll pay for a war if it breaks out.

The money we are wasting in Afghanistan or any other number of Obamas pet projects could pay for a limited bombing campaign. As far as the constitution goes, get congressional approval.

I'm not a politician or a military man. But I recognize human need just the same. And now that you got your answer I assume we will return to the regularly scheduled program....insults.

The money we are wasting in Afghanistan or any other number of Obamas pet projects could pay for a limited bombing campaign. As far as the constitution goes, get congressional approval.

I'm not a politician or a military man. But I recognize human need just the same. And now that you got your answer I assume we will return to the regularly scheduled program....insults.

So first you need Obama to end a war to start another, but even still that does not mean we won't have to borrow from China as we run a deficit before and after Afghanistan and Iraq.

On what grounds would the congress declare war using the constitution or do you support the half wars that under the war powers act make our Present near King? What has Syria done to endanger the US?

Forum List

Back