It's time republicans faced the truth the rest of us know

race relations should not be/is not an important subject
the economy/etc is
what MAJOR racial problems are there--that affect more of the people--more than the economy/taxes/etc?

Why should something that impacts everyone's day to day not be an important subject?
and it's definitely not racism

But racism effects most people's lives in the US on a daily basis.

Look, the US has the worst crime in the First World. It has ghettos where poor people are left to rot, and race has played a massive part in all of that.
the worst American is doing a lot better than the other countries
I've been all over the world
I've posted and PROVEN many times, Africa is the shithole of the world

We're not just talking about Africa here.

Many First World countries are better in many ways than the US.

Do you want proof?

List of countries by life expectancy - Wikipedia

The US is 31st in the world for life expectancy.

Costa Rica is ahead of the US, and isn't a First World country.

The US is 133 for murder rate. Holy jeezus.

The US is 62 on one way of calculating income inequality, with 1 being the WORST.

What are you looking at?

GDP?

The US is 11th for GDP per capita. Not first, not even in the top 10.
if the US is so terrible--why do so many want to come over here????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is not at all a deflection. (???) How could that be a deflection? If you don't see every single human being as made in the image of God, especially in their immutable qualities such as race, sex, etc--than what hope do we have to overcome racism?

God made races. What right do we have to say one is better than the other? In Heaven, presumably, there will be different races. If we don't like that now, what business do we have hoping for Heaven?

From from being a deflection, that answer is part of the bedrock of my life, actually.

If God made all races, and we are all made in the image of God, then God sees no distinction in race, and to see otherwise is not borne of God.

God sees no distinction in race but man does. And those of us who are negatively affected by man doing so are just not going to ignore the damage until it is fixed.

Of course He sees distinction in race. If He didn't why would He have created different races? IOW if there is no distinction between a rose and a daffodil and a hyacinth, then why bother making three distinct flowers? Why not make one generic "flower"?

I presume the Creator made different variations of flowers because they all express His glory. And I would presume the same thing about humans, right? He is an amazing Creator.

Maybe what you mean to say is we should not value one expression of humanity over another. And there you are exactly right.

Definition of distinction

1 a archaic :
division

b :
class 4
  • Mr. Hemingway's … prose is of the first distinction.
  • —Edmund Wilson

2 : the act of perceiving someone or something as being not the same and often treating as separate or different : the
distinguishing of a difference
  • without distinction as to race, sex, or religion
; also : the difference distinguished
  • the distinction between imply and infer

3 : something that distinguishes

• regional distinctions

4 : the quality or state of being distinguishable

• no distinction of facial features in the twins

5 a : the quality or state of being excellent or superior : the quality or state of being
distinguished or worthy
  • a politician of some distinction

b : special honor or recognition

• took a law degree with distinction

• won many distinctions

c : an accomplishment that sets one apart

• holds the distinction of being the only American to win the prize

I don't think God sees racial distinctions.
Why are you unsure of your beliefs?

No fool, I'm not unsure, what I am is not God. Why are you worshipping a false god?

It is not credible that you believe that expressing concern over one atrocity means you don't care about another.

Also, it is fairly sad that you cannot make the mental leap that someone different than you, obviously with different operating assumptions might reach different conclusions that you.

To be clear, it is pathetic that you cannot see that a Pro-lifer would see mass abortions as a genocide, so you calling that a lie, was either very stupid of you, or a lie.
Correll I have told you before to stop addressing me personally, I have made it clear to you that I don't want to communciate with you and your insistenance on referring to me as a piece of shit among other things will not be tolerated. So this is your final notice, cease & desist communicating with or about me. Not on this thread or anywhere else on U.S. Message Board or utilizing any other form of communication.

Correll is a idiot. He cries consistently about things that don't happen.

Why should something that impacts everyone's day to day not be an important subject?

Look, the US has the worst crime in the First World. It has ghettos where poor people are left to rot, and race has played a massive part in all of that.

Do you want proof?

The US is 62 on one way of calculating income inequality, with 1 being the WORST.

What are you looking at?

GDP?

1. Costa Rica-population 4 million---100 times less than the US--very ridiculous analogy
when you compare something, it has to be at least somewhat close
2. life expectancy has NOTHING to do with quality of life/poverty/etc
800px-Percent_poverty_world_map.png

File:Percent poverty world map.png - Wikimedia Commons
your arguments fail big time

Oh, wow. Someone who managed to miss the whole point of the post.

1) I posted Costa Rica simply because it was there above the US. The point being the US is not number one.

2) Life expectancy has nothing to do with quality of life? Really? It implies that people are living longer, which is a positive thing.

But, like I said, you missed the whole fucking point of my post.

It was to show that the US isn't first in anything much.

As for my argument failing. It's more that you're not willing to actually debate much. You only looked at a small part of what I posted and ignored the actual point of the post. Great.

Do you want proof?

What are you looking at?

GDP?

if the US is so terrible--why do so many want to come over here????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What?

We're not talking about the US being "so terrible", are we?

So why are you saying this?

If God made all races, and we are all made in the image of God, then God sees no distinction in race, and to see otherwise is not borne of God.

God sees no distinction in race but man does. And those of us who are negatively affected by man doing so are just not going to ignore the damage until it is fixed.

Of course He sees distinction in race. If He didn't why would He have created different races? IOW if there is no distinction between a rose and a daffodil and a hyacinth, then why bother making three distinct flowers? Why not make one generic "flower"?

I presume the Creator made different variations of flowers because they all express His glory. And I would presume the same thing about humans, right? He is an amazing Creator.

Maybe what you mean to say is we should not value one expression of humanity over another. And there you are exactly right.

1 a archaic :
division

b :
class 4
  • —Edmund Wilson

2 : the act of perceiving someone or something as being not the same and often treating as separate or different : the

• regional distinctions

5 a : the quality or state of being excellent or superior : the quality or state of being
distinguished or worthy

• won many distinctions

No fool, I'm not unsure, what I am is not God. Why are you worshipping a false god?
How can you follow God without knowing him?

It is not credible that you believe that expressing concern over one atrocity means you don't care about another.

Also, it is fairly sad that you cannot make the mental leap that someone different than you, obviously with different operating assumptions might reach different conclusions that you.

To be clear, it is pathetic that you cannot see that a Pro-lifer would see mass abortions as a genocide, so you calling that a lie, was either very stupid of you, or a lie.
Correll I have told you before to stop addressing me personally, I have made it clear to you that I don't want to communciate with you and your insistenance on referring to me as a piece of shit among other things will not be tolerated. So this is your final notice, cease & desist communicating with or about me. Not on this thread or anywhere else on U.S. Message Board or utilizing any other form of communication.

Correll is a idiot. He cries consistently about things that don't happen.

Says the idiot.

Do you want proof?

What are you looking at?

GDP?

You do realize there are exponentially more people that dont want to come over here right?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

1 a archaic :
division

b :
class 4
  • —Edmund Wilson

• regional distinctions

distinguished or worthy

• won many distinctions

I know God. Ask yourself that.

I never suggest that racism doesn't exist, just that pretending it permeates everything is bullshit. I don't think you expect anything from me, past the point you think your race should make a difference to anything I may think or do. I don't think blacks are charity cases, I simply reject the idea I am required to think they are to fit your view of how things were, are or should be. The only thing I object to is the idea you may or may not think the fact you are black means a damn thing to me or should to anyone else.

Is that clear enough for ya? Because if you object to that, you want something.
This is one of the more bizarre conversations I've had here. I honestly do not understand why you think that I am parading around my "blackness" or that it means anything other than what it does. Most people don't care that I'm black, most don't have an issue with it, some like it, the racists don't. Most of what I've achieved and obtained is not because I'm black but because I out performed my competitors. In most of my classes, jobs, training, etc. I was generally the only black person, oftentimes the only female and in most cases the only black female.

You think I want something from you? What could that possibly be since I have no idea who you are? I guess your priviledge isolates you from the fact that racism does indeed permeate most aspects of the lives of African Americans. But what most of you often overlook is that in spite of all of the obstacles put in our way, all the times we've been forced to start over in one respect or another, we're still here and still progressing. I think THAT bothers some more than any of the "issues" that black people are alleged to have. That and the fact that racism is unlawful, it's psychological abuse and those that engage in it while pretending it's not happening (a form of gaslighting) appear to want to be able to act with impunity with no challenge from their "victims".

You've been very presumptous with your view of me as have most others here on the board. I guess it's just beyond your comprehension that there might actually be a very valid reason for gathering evidence of the racial opinions expressed on internet message boards. It's an open and anonymous forum and as you can see no one has any qualms about saying what they really feel no matter how bigoted or stupid and God forbid anyone to disagree or challenge their opinions.

Here is where the entire race conversation has derailed, and where people stop talking to one another:

When you started telling the other poster about her privilege isolating her. That is exactly where Social Justice has shut the entire conversation down. Then you basically go on to tell her what "some" are doing. Is that her or what?

I don't perceive that she was trying to tell you about your experience. So why are you trying to tell her about hers?

Do you want proof?

What are you looking at?

GDP?

What?

Let me guess where you're from. Germany.

Do you want proof?

What are you looking at?

GDP?

What?

You can guess all day, I still won't tell you.

But what, exactly, does this have to do with this topic?

Nothing is the answer.

Do you want proof?

What are you looking at?

GDP?

What?

Nothing is the answer.

A God-hating, American-hating foreigner. Gosh, you never run into THOSE types online, do you?

Sigh

Do you want proof?

What are you looking at?

GDP?

What?

Nothing is the answer.

A God-hating, American-hating foreigner. Gosh, you never run into THOSE types online, do you?

Sigh

Ignore list.

No more tall tales about the republican party of the 1860's. Blacks are not republicans because of what the party is now.

Poll: One year after Charlottesville, majority of Americans see racial tensions on the rise
By Anthony Salvanto CBS News August 12, 2018, 10:30 AM

Today, 58 percent of Americans disapprove of Mr. Trump's handling of race relations and racial issues, but these views – like many others on the president – are dramatically split by partisanship and by race.

bt-poll-t-tensions-handling.jpg

Eighty-two percent of blacks disapprove and 73 percent of Hispanics disapprove. Whites are evenly split (49 percent approve, 51 percent disapprove) and views among them fall along party lines.

Overall, 83 percent of Republicans approve of the president's handling of racial issues, including 44 percent who strongly approve. And 90 percent of Democrats disapprove, including 80 percent who strongly disapprove.

bt-poll-t-handlind-party.jpg

Poll: One year after Charlottesville, majority of Americans see racial tensions on the rise

So what we see here is republicans agree with Trumps racism. Basically that's what this says. And yet while they do this we continue reading how the democratic party, the party where 90 percent do not approve of how Trump is handling race, is the racist party.
The democrat Party contribution to race: KKK, Tuskegee Experiment, Eugencis aka Planned parenthood, fatherless households, public housing and inner city public schools

1 a archaic :
division

b :
class 4
  • —Edmund Wilson

• regional distinctions

distinguished or worthy

• won many distinctions

You know anger, that’s your god

No more tall tales about the republican party of the 1860's. Blacks are not republicans because of what the party is now.

By Anthony Salvanto CBS News August 12, 2018, 10:30 AM

Today, 58 percent of Americans disapprove of Mr. Trump's handling of race relations and racial issues, but these views – like many others on the president – are dramatically split by partisanship and by race.

bt-poll-t-tensions-handling.jpg

Eighty-two percent of blacks disapprove and 73 percent of Hispanics disapprove. Whites are evenly split (49 percent approve, 51 percent disapprove) and views among them fall along party lines.

Overall, 83 percent of Republicans approve of the president's handling of racial issues, including 44 percent who strongly approve. And 90 percent of Democrats disapprove, including 80 percent who strongly disapprove.

bt-poll-t-handlind-party.jpg

So what we see here is republicans agree with Trumps racism. Basically that's what this says. And yet while they do this we continue reading how the democratic party, the party where 90 percent do not approve of how Trump is handling race, is the racist party.
The democrat Party contribution to race: KKK, Tuskegee Experiment, Eugencis aka Planned parenthood, fatherless households, public housing and inner city public schools

Yeah, sure, right.

1 a archaic :
division

b :
class 4
  • —Edmund Wilson

• regional distinctions

distinguished or worthy

• won many distinctions

I know God and God tells me not to listen to a hate filed white racist trying to tell me who he is.

I know God and God tells me not to listen to a hate filed white racist trying to tell me who he is.
Proverbs 27:6

Proverbs 27:6

Jeremiah 23:16 “This is what the LORD Almighty says: “Do not listen to what the prophets are prophesying to you; they fill you with false hopes. They speak visions from their own minds, not from the mouth of the LORD.”

Ezekiel 13:9 “My hand will be against the prophets who see false visions and who give lying divinations. They shall not be in the council of my people, nor be enrolled in the register of the house of Israel, nor shall they enter the land of Israel. And you shall know that I am the Lord God.”

You are a racist and you are trying to direct me to God as you see him. You are following a false God. Do not try telling me what to do.

Forum List

Back