It's time Left admits 1st Black Pres throwing "1st Female Pres" under the bus

bedowin62

Gold Member
Feb 6, 2014
It's understandable when you think about it; why legions of left-wingers come to these boards talking about all things Republican, while avoiding discussing their own candidates and what is going on in the Democrat Party like the plague. Obama is the one clearly trying to torpedo the candidacy and chances of his former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.
Obama is (rightly) investigating her email server scandal, and actively encouraging Biden to run for President

It's understandable when you think about it; why legions of left-wingers come to these boards talking about all things Republican, while avoiding discussing their own candidates and what is going on in the Democrat Party like the plague. Obama is the one clearly trying to torpedo the candidacy and chances of his former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.
Obama is (rightly) investigating her email server scandal, and actively encouraging Biden to run for President

Didn't he beat her in 2008?

aren't you avoiding what i'm saying dimwit??

hilarious when your first post shows you have nothing.
nothing you say now can be taken seriously; but that's nothing new.....................

Bedowin

Obama pick of Biden as VP was a clue as to WHO Obama wants to follow him after Obama leaves political life!!

Hillary is an upstart to Obama plans--not the other way around

You seriously think Obama is going to prosecute his own (former) Secretary of State to make you clowns happy?

:alcoholic:

You seriously think Obama is going to prosecute his own (former) Secretary of State to make you clowns happy?

:alcoholic:

no mindless obtuse idiot; because she committed crimes

Bedowin

Obama pick of Biden as VP was a clue as to WHO Obama wants to follow him after Obama leaves political life!!

Hillary is an upstart to Obama plans--not the other way around

good one idiot; that's what i'm saying. but then why cant you idiots just come out and admit it? why hasn't biden declared to run long ago? why is Hillary the front-runner? why are left-wing nutjobs insisting it's Hillary's time??

no mindless obtuse idiot; because she committed crimes

Really? That sounds serious, maybe you should start an investigation to see if you can find some evidence.

:banana:

Obama beat me to it leftard.
I'm guessing at this point you're going to make a complete fool of yourself whining that she isn't the target of the investigation; the email server machine is

I'm guessing at this point you're going to make a complete fool of yourself whining that she isn't the target of the investigation; the email server machine is

At this point, I'm just laughing at the clowns that think Hillary will ever go to jail

But don't let that stop you, continue shouting Benghazi!!!!... eh, evil emails I mean

:coffee:

At this point, I'm just laughing at the clowns that think Hillary will ever go to jail

But don't let that stop you, continue shouting Benghazi!!!!... eh, evil emails I mean

:coffee:

YAWN

whistling past the graveyard. you know what is TRULY amusing? you morons on the Left so blissful smug and and arrogant that you don't realize what message you're sending!!!

have a sip of coffee while I spell a couple examples out for you ok dummy?

OBAMA HAS THE FBI investigating Hillary; or are you one of the idiots stupid enough to believe an inanimate server is itself the target of the investigation??
SO; that means Obama THINKS CRIMES MIGHT HAVE BEEN COMITTED

OR; and this is where you look like the moron you are; are you saying it's all a show??? that Obama isn't really interested in getting to the bottom of the email server issue??? WHICH IS IT IDIOT??
OR are you saying the poor sap underlings who set up Hillary's email server for her should to to jail for Hillary, fall on their swords? shouldn't Hillary be the one who pays if crimes are admitted??? AGAIN WHICH IS IT IDIOT??

OR are you so stupid it cant occur to you that in an in investigation of emails and servers that were WIPED CLEAN that some BENGHAZI-REALATED EMAILS might be relevant to the email server investigation???
so you're making a fool of yourself saying that either Obama and Hillary are SO corrupt that the investigation is a scam, and that even if crimes are found to have been committed then you feel Hillary shouldn't and will never be made to pay for them?

this is what I SIT BACK AND DRINK COFFEE EVERY DAY FOR; to watch you losers embarrass yourselves!!

;)

libs are losers who lie to themselves
way too nice a day out there; fall festival in town

have fun looking stupid LWNJs!!!

No, I was proving your OP is idiocy.

No, I was proving your OP is idiocy.

you failed; like you always do dummy. one would think you're used to it by now; I sure am used to seeing you fail

whistling past the graveyard. you know what is TRULY amusing? you morons on the Left so blissful smug and and arrogant that you don't realize what message you're sending!!!

have a sip of coffee while I spell a couple examples out for you ok dummy?

Ok, this should be good
OBAMA HAS THE FBI investigating Hillary; or are you one of the idiots stupid enough to believe an inanimate server is itself the target of the investigation??
SO; that means Obama THINKS CRIMES MIGHT HAVE BEEN COMITTED

OR; and this is where you look like the moron you are; are you saying it's all a show??? that Obama isn't really interested in getting to the bottom of the email server issue??? WHICH IS IT IDIOT??

Of course it's all a show, Obama is putting on a circus for you clowns. He doesn't give a damn about Hillary's emails but since he has the most transparent administration in history he's willing to do an investigation.
OR are you saying the poor sap underlings who set up Hillary's email server for her should to to jail for Hillary, fall on their swords? shouldn't Hillary be the one who pays if crimes are admitted??? AGAIN WHICH IS IT IDIOT??

Eh, nobody's going to jail. The investigation will show mistakes were made but no crimes were committed and they'll make sure it will never happen again. And then you move on to the next "scandal"
OR are you so stupid it cant occur to you that in an in investigation of emails and servers that were WIPED CLEAN that some BENGHAZI-REALATED EMAILS might be relevant to the email server investigation???

Ah, Benghazi again. Obama's ambassador was probably there to make a deal to ship weapons to the moderate jihadis so I doubt that will be investigated at all.
so you're making a fool of yourself saying that either Obama and Hillary are SO corrupt that the investigation is a scam, and that even if crimes are found to have been committed then you feel Hillary shouldn't and will never be made to pay for them?

this is what I SIT BACK AND DRINK COFFEE EVERY DAY FOR; to watch you losers embarrass yourselves!!

;)

Eh, somehow I get the feeling that you think I actually support Obama and Hillary.

Let me clear something up, I think they are corrupt puppets willing to do anything for power and the 1%. They undoubtedly should be in jail for their numerous crimes but you could say the same for every president since FDR.

The only positive thing about them is that they drive the tea zombies absolutely crazy and I'm quite willing to support Hillary so she and Bill can move back in the white house and give all you nutcases a heart attack.

:banana:

Forum List

Back