It's time for the right to stop betraying America

those people who do not understand the difference between arab nationalism and wahabbist islamic extremism really should find another thread. I suggest one in the food and whine forum.

those people who do not understand the difference between arab nationalism and wahabbist islamic extremism really should find another thread. I suggest one in the food and whine forum.

What about those people who do understand the difference, but lump them together anyway because they think that both are incompatible with the right's march towards a "New American Century?"

(Personally, I'm for having these people lined up and shot.)

What about those people who do understand the difference, but lump them together anyway because they think that both are incompatible with the right's march towards a "New American Century?"

(Personally, I'm for having these people lined up and shot.)

I think that is a bit rhetorically hyperbolic. But I AM for taking the keys away from those yahoos and not letting them be in control of American foreign policy - or government - until they get a lot smarter.

Is this before or after their bodies are blown apart by a bomb?

if they are living in America, and their bodies are blown apart by a bomb from someone other than a rightwing wacko blowing up federal buildings or abortion clinics, the bombs will undoubtedly NOT come from arab nationalists, but rather from islamic extremists.

if they are living in America, and their bodies are blown apart by a bomb from someone other than a rightwing wacko blowing up federal buildings or abortion clinics, the bombs will undoubtedly NOT come from arab nationalists, but rather from islamic extremists.

are arab nationalists and islamic extremists mutually exclusive?

In his demento world they are. 19 ARABS Hijacked 4 aircraft and crashed all 4, 3 into buildings, killing over 3000 people, but hey do not let facts get in the way of leftoid drivel.

And what did they want? A United Arab Caliphate.

pretty much. certainly all of the nineteen 9/11 hijackers were ARABS, but none of them were arab NATIONALISTS. Arab Nationalist fight for creation of individual nation states. The most notable subset of Arab nationalism is the entire palestinian umbrella which covers a variety of groups seeking the creation of a palestinian state. That state would be separate and distinct from a lebanese state or an egyptian state or a syrian state or a jordanian monarchy. Extreme, radical wahabbism, by its very nature, seeks the elimination of those nation states and the creation, instead, of one large islamic caliphate that stretches from Spain to India. Part of their long range strategy is to arouse the religious fervor of muslims throughout that region to see, acknowledge, understand and come to find unacceptable, the corrupt, non-devout secular nature of the arab nation states that presently abide in that geographical region.

In much the same was as russians like Lenin and Trotsky and Bogdanov and Kamenev wanted to sow the seeds of unrest first in the russian peasantry, and ultimately, the proletariate of the entire industrialized world, Islamic extremists like bin Laden - and his philosophical predecessors al Banna, Qutb, and Maududi - also seek to sow the seeds of unrest in the Islamic world.... seeds that are designed to encourage muslims to turn away from secular government solutions and from the corrupting influence of western capitalism as championed by America.

Palestinian nationalists really don't like Israel and are annoyed that we seem to support Israel and not care about the plight of the palestinians who are seeking a STATE. THe fact that we exist is not a major sticking point with them - only the fact that we support Israel and do not use our influence with Israel to force the Israelis to accomodate the aspirations for a palestinian homeland.

Islamic extremists see America as a philosophical enemy. They see our support for Israel but just as importantly, they see our support, in varying degrees, for all of the secular nation states and gulf state monarchies whose existence blocks the establishment of the caliphate.

So.... for the most part, arab nationalist and islamic extremists have mutually exclusive goals.

Forum List

Back