It's the value of the American Dollar you idiots.

BallsBrunswick

Fair and Balanced
Sep 23, 2012
Spoiler Alert: They're all crazy
I've been reading a lot of threads lately blasting unions and espousing all sorts of retarded notions about wealth in this country and why our economy is breaking down. To me these ideas are unbelievably stupid. The problem with wealth in this country is that we have rampant inflation which is devaluing our currency thereby reducing it's buying power and making us all poorer regardless of class.

Since the year 2000 we've seen the value of our dollar decrease by 35%. That is a mind-boggling descent in the value of our currency and fucks up every aspect of our economy.

This is the true problem with the economy but no one is paying any attention to it.

Last edited:
I've been reading a lot of threads lately blasting unions and espousing all sorts of retarded notions about wealth in this country and why our economy is breaking down. To me these ideas are unbelievably stupid. The problem with wealth in this country is that we have rampant inflation which is devaluing our currency thereby reducing it's buying power and making us all poorer regardless of class.

Since the year 2000 we've seen the value of our dollar decrease by 35%. That is a mind-boggling descent in the value of our currency and fucks up every aspect of our economy.

This is the true problem with the economy but no one is paying any attention to it.
You are blaming the wealthy for inflation? And you have the nerve to call other people retards?

cash-printing-press.jpg

Non-stop for over 4 years........

That a big enough fucking clue for you?

You are blaming the wealthy for inflation? And you have the nerve to call other people retards?

You have poor reading comprehension. I'm not blaming the wealthy for anything. I'm saying American wealth as a whole is declining.

You have poor reading comprehension. I'm not blaming the wealthy for anything. I'm saying American wealth as a whole is declining.
I have very good reading comprehension. I just have to sit back and wait, and sooner or later, you will begin to talk about the wealthy and how they are responsible for the decline in the dollar, and how bad business is and why the capitalist market forces are responsible.

And not once will you mention that fact that we have been printing trillions of dollars without any value to back it up.

I suppose it would be a waste of time to remind you to look to your history and how inflation nearly ruined Germany prior to WWII......

So I won't waste that time.

I have very good reading comprehension. I just have to sit back and wait, and sooner or later, you will begin to talk about the wealthy and how they are responsible for the decline in the dollar, and how bad business is and why the capitalist market forces are responsible.

And not once will you mention that fact that we have been printing trillions of dollars without any value to back it up.

I suppose it would be a waste of time to remind you to look to your history and how inflation nearly ruined Germany prior to WWII......

So I won't waste that time.

:badgrin: You're a fucking loon. Clearly you don't have good reading comprehension if you admit in the next sentence that I didn't write anything you're accusing me of. And it seems you're having a conversation with yourself right now, so I'll just let you continue and wait for intelligent people to enter this thread.

Forum List

Back