It's the value of the American Dollar you idiots.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by BallsBrunswick, Dec 13, 2012.

1. BallsBrunswick

BallsBrunswick Fair and Balanced

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +401
    I've been reading a lot of threads lately blasting unions and espousing all sorts of retarded notions about wealth in this country and why our economy is breaking down. To me these ideas are unbelievably stupid. The problem with wealth in this country is that we have rampant inflation which is devaluing our currency thereby reducing it's buying power and making us all poorer regardless of class.

Since the year 2000 we've seen the value of our dollar decrease by 35%. That is a mind-boggling descent in the value of our currency and fucks up every aspect of our economy.

This is the true problem with the economy but no one is paying any attention to it.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2012
  2. Darkwind

Darkwind Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,267
    You are blaming the wealthy for inflation? And you have the nerve to call other people retards?

3. Darkwind

Darkwind Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,267
    [​IMG]

Non-stop for over 4 years........

That a big enough fucking clue for you?

4. BallsBrunswick

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +401
    You have poor reading comprehension. I'm not blaming the wealthy for anything. I'm saying American wealth as a whole is declining.

5. Darkwind

Darkwind Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,267
    I have very good reading comprehension. I just have to sit back and wait, and sooner or later, you will begin to talk about the wealthy and how they are responsible for the decline in the dollar, and how bad business is and why the capitalist market forces are responsible.

And not once will you mention that fact that we have been printing trillions of dollars without any value to back it up.

I suppose it would be a waste of time to remind you to look to your history and how inflation nearly ruined Germany prior to WWII......

So I won't waste that time.

6. BallsBrunswick

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +401
    :badgrin: You're a fucking loon. Clearly you don't have good reading comprehension if you admit in the next sentence that I didn't write anything you're accusing me of. And it seems you're having a conversation with yourself right now, so I'll just let you continue and wait for intelligent people to enter this thread.