It's still ok to be white

Published on Jan 20, 2020

Not in most self hating leftwing circles ...

Yep, it IS OK to be white or any other skin color. My parents taught me at a young age to be colorblind when it came to skin pigmentation. Accept each person for their thoughts, ideas and how they present themselves. NOT by the color of their skin. This has suited me well in life.

Tanning is a 4.9 billion dollar per year industry. That's how much money whites pay not to be white.

Young white kids use it to control acne ..not because they wanna be pulled over by the cops :04:
That's a lie. Those people going to tanning salons aren't doing that to control acne.

I never been not OK to be white.

It is truly sad that some people demonize the current majority ethnicity and express delight that it is rapidly shrinking.

Many thoughtful people (of ALL ethnicities) realize that when that particular ethnicity is down to 30% or less, they will be sorely missed.

It's still ok to be white
It's not just OK, it's fricking GREAT.
  • We create all the best countries.
  • We create all the greatest inventions.
  • We start all of the most memorable businesses and industries.
  • We work the hardest.
  • We get the best jobs.
  • We have the highest standard of living.
  • We have all the hottest women.
  • We design all the coolest cars.
  • Everyone wants to be us.
White is Fight.
White is Might.
White is Right.
White is the Height.

Just remember, when you are the best A #1, everyone is taking cheap shots at you envious for not being you.

It's always okay to be in the skin you're in. We are all members of the human race. People are born as they are. If you are a believer that we are all created to by a Supreme Being, you know that each person is created by Divine Will.

Just remember, when you are the best A #1, everyone is taking cheap shots at you envious for not being you.

Ain't that the truth
Said it couple weeks ago some leftist and people of otHer races are jsut suffering from inferiority complexes and the strong desire to be white
:04:
Hell 50 bucks says im2 got a white girl weave

black-lives-matters-protesters-shopping-mall-white-girl-god-damn-i-love-being-white.jpg

Forum List

Back